Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,483 members, 7,808,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Grant Thornton Abuja Test Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Grant Thornton Abuja Test Invite (5813 Views)

Grant Thornton Nigeria Job Recruitment 2017 (7 Vacant Positions) / Grant Thornton Test Invite / Grant Thornton Test Invite Please Help On What To Expect... Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grant Thornton Abuja Test Invite by forwardvent(m): 12:34pm On Dec 11, 2015
Grant Thornton Abuja invites me for a test on 12th December 2015. Anyone else got the SMS invite?

Grant Thornton Nigeria invites you for an aptitude test on Saturday December 12,2015 by 10:00am.
Venue: 20 Kwame Nkrumah Crescent Asokoro Abuja
Time: 10 am prompt. Please come along with your writting material and updated resume.
Re: Grant Thornton Abuja Test Invite by forwardvent(m): 12:45pm On Dec 12, 2015
The test was a success for me. All thanks to God. Stage 1 of 3. Next is oral interview.
Re: Grant Thornton Abuja Test Invite by Olupery(m): 3:40pm On Dec 12, 2015
forwardvent:
The test was a success for me. All thanks to God. Stage 1 of 3. Next is oral interview.

Cool.
Wishing the best in all stages.
Pls how did you get across your CV to them?
Re: Grant Thornton Abuja Test Invite by Sidney1990: 4:55pm On Dec 12, 2015
What position did you apply for? And when did you apply?

forwardvent:
Grant Thornton Abuja invites me for a test on 12th December 2015. Anyone else got the SMS invite?

Grant Thornton Nigeria invites you for an aptitude test on Saturday December 12,2015 by 10:00am.
Venue: 20 Kwame Nkrumah Crescent Asokoro Abuja
Time: 10 am prompt. Please come along with your writting material and updated resume.
Re: Grant Thornton Abuja Test Invite by forwardvent(m): 8:41pm On Dec 12, 2015
Olupery:

Cool.
Wishing the best in all stages.
Pls how did you get across your CV to them?
I applied for Graduate Trainee on their website http://www.grantthornton.com.ng/en/careers/
Re: Grant Thornton Abuja Test Invite by forwardvent(m): 8:42pm On Dec 12, 2015
Sidney1990:

What position did you apply for? And when did you apply?

I applied for Graduate Trainee.
Re: Grant Thornton Abuja Test Invite by Olupery(m): 11:29am On Dec 13, 2015
forwardvent:

I applied for Graduate Trainee on their website http://www.grantthornton.com.ng/en/careers/
Ok..
But no link for submission of CV
Re: Grant Thornton Abuja Test Invite by forwardvent(m): 4:46pm On Dec 13, 2015
Olupery:

Ok..
But no link for submission of CV
Application may have closed for 2015.
Re: Grant Thornton Abuja Test Invite by Abmus: 4:26pm On Dec 14, 2015
HAS ONE BEEN CALLED FOR INTERVIEW BY GRANT THORTON?
Re: Grant Thornton Abuja Test Invite by forwardvent(m): 4:56pm On Dec 14, 2015
Abmus:
I think we should give them a break of one week before expecting calls for interview.
Re: Grant Thornton Abuja Test Invite by forwardvent(m): 2:34pm On Dec 15, 2015
Abmus:
I just called the People & Culture Manager of Grant Thornton to confirm the outcome of the test I wrote on Saturday and he congratulated me that I made to the interview stage.
You can call him to know your result too.
Re: Grant Thornton Abuja Test Invite by fabiomatic(m): 5:04pm On Dec 15, 2015
forwardvent:

I think we should give them a break of one week before expecting calls for interview.
what did you study?
Re: Grant Thornton Abuja Test Invite by forwardvent(m): 5:11pm On Dec 15, 2015
fabiomatic:
what did you study?
Accounting
Re: Grant Thornton Abuja Test Invite by forwardvent(m): 7:19am On Dec 16, 2015
Grant Thornton Nigeria is a member firm of Grant Thornton International Limited (GTTL). Grant Thornton International is one of the world’s leading organisations of independent Audit & Assurance, Tax and Advisory services firms. Grant Thornton Nigeria has offices in Abuja, Lagos and Port Harcourt.

Due to unfolding opportunities in the local and international operating environment, Grant Thornton Nigeria requires talented young graduates, who have developed high appetite for growth and for building a strong reputation in the accounting profession. Candidates seeking career exposure in a dynamic work environment should please check through the requirements below and if eligible, apply.

We are recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: Graduate Trainee

Locations: Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt

Requirements
B.Sc in Accounting, Economics or related numerate discipline from reputable universities, with minimum of second class upper
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Teachable and ready to learn
Highly organized and articulate
Good, passionate inter-personal skills and ability to work effectively in a team
Logical and strong ability to multi-task
Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office suite
Smart, intelligent and likeable disposition
Fluency in French language will be an added advantage.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated resume and cover letter indicating preferred location to: recruitment@ng.gt.com
Re: Grant Thornton Abuja Test Invite by Abmus: 1:34pm On Dec 19, 2015
please when is the date of interview for those of us who wrote grant Thornton job test recently in Abuja?Are we to eventually work in Abuja or any of their branch either in Lagos or Port Harcourt if recruited?
Re: Grant Thornton Abuja Test Invite by forwardvent(m): 9:46am On Dec 21, 2015
Abmus:
please when is the date of interview for those of us who wrote grant Thornton job test recently in Abuja?Are we to eventually work in Abuja or any of their branch either in Lagos or Port Harcourt if recruited?
It's in January but the precise day has not been communicated. Yea, we will be working in the Abuja branch if finally employed.
Re: Grant Thornton Abuja Test Invite by forwardvent(m): 12:01pm On Dec 21, 2015
The interview date has just been communicated. I got this text minutes ago.

Grant Thornton Nigeria invites you for an oral interview on Thursday 14 January 2016 @ her _office 20 Kwame Nkruma Crescent AsoKoro AbuJa behind ECOWAS Building by 10am prompt please come with your credentials and one passport photograph merry Christmas and a happy new year (Manager People & Culture)
Re: Grant Thornton Abuja Test Invite by Abmus: 6:57am On Jan 17, 2016
has anyone been called after the interview ?
Re: Grant Thornton Abuja Test Invite by sirr(m): 7:44pm On Jan 24, 2016
No ooh. waiting for one...
Re: Grant Thornton Abuja Test Invite by forwardvent(m): 6:14pm On Jan 25, 2016
I don't think anyone has been contacted.
Re: Grant Thornton Abuja Test Invite by forwardvent(m): 2:35pm On Jan 29, 2016
I called the Manager, People and Culture this morning to find out the outcome of the interview. He explained to me that the result of the interview is not ready. He added that he will make contact when it's ready.
Re: Grant Thornton Abuja Test Invite by sirr(m): 8:24pm On Jan 29, 2016
isnt this whole thing taking too long?? habaaa
Re: Grant Thornton Abuja Test Invite by forwardvent(m): 9:42am On Jan 30, 2016
sirr:
isnt this whole thing taking too long?? habaaa
I was even thinking we will join them by beginning of February. Now, that's not going to be possible.
Re: Grant Thornton Abuja Test Invite by sirr(m): 8:28pm On Feb 09, 2016
is this thing still valid? or have they changed their mind
Re: Grant Thornton Abuja Test Invite by forwardvent(m): 9:59am On Feb 10, 2016
sirr:
It's taken too long.
Re: Grant Thornton Abuja Test Invite by forwardvent(m): 10:00am On Feb 10, 2016
sirr:

At this junction, I don't know what they are up to. Probably they are not ready any time soon. I think I'll just take mind off them and stop bothering.
Re: Grant Thornton Abuja Test Invite by Abmus: 5:27pm On Feb 11, 2016
Indeed,am at a crossroad regarding this whole exercise,going to a month now,we are still hoping to be called!
Re: Grant Thornton Abuja Test Invite by forwardvent(m): 8:47am On Feb 12, 2016
Abmus:
Indeed,am at a crossroad regarding this whole exercise,going to a month now,we are still hoping to be called!
I don't know how long we'll have to wait for GT call.
Re: Grant Thornton Abuja Test Invite by Abmus: 9:41am On Feb 21, 2016
Gran thorton embarking on another recruitment thou for their PH office
Re: Grant Thornton Abuja Test Invite by UltimateTipster(m): 10:33am On Feb 21, 2016
Abmus:
Gran thorton embarking on another recruitment thou for their PH office

How does one apply
Re: Grant Thornton Abuja Test Invite by Catalyst4eva(m): 10:23am On Feb 22, 2016
Yea...it's true. I applied on the 17th Feb, 2016 for Audit Graduate

(1) (2) (Reply)

Massive Recruitment At Coscharis Mobility Limited / Dynamic Career Group International DCGI / Reference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.