Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

God.hiding.himself.in.simplicity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God.hiding.himself.in.simplicity (1396 Views)

Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? / Top Secrets Your Pastors Are Hiding From You. / The Simplicity Of Being A Righteous Man-season 1 ( Truths You Have Never Heard) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God.hiding.himself.in.simplicity by livhorg(m): 11:16am On Oct 20, 2006
Why, I'm looking right at it. Praise the Lord. Stay right with it. Stay there. "Lord, I'm going to stay right here. I don't care if it's in the morning; I'll be standing right here praising You. I know You're going to send it. Now, this convention's ending tonight, and I'm here without the Holy Ghost. I'm going away from here filled with the Holy Ghost, so help me. You promised it. I'll stand like a weather-vane; I'll do anything You want me to do, only I want the Holy Ghost. I'm determined to get it."

When you surrender fully, He'll come in fully. But until you surrender, He can't come in fully. Surrender. Surrender your thoughts; surrender your thinking; surrender your life; surrender your all; surrender your prestige. Surrender everything to Him now, and He'll come in and fill you with the Holy Ghost. That's what He's here to do. He's already struck two or three here in the building. There's more than that want the Holy Ghost. Just keep believing. Glory to God. Either right or wrong,  Amen.
Re: God.hiding.himself.in.simplicity by BernieBoy(m): 11:40am On Oct 20, 2006
Amen grin

(1) (Reply)

Hear What God Is Saying To You In This Month Of March / Christians Are Responsible For Jos Cocin Church Bombing / Bill Gate On Same-sex Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.