Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Letter To My Friend, Seun Osewa On Nairaland Rule Number 9. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Letter To My Friend, Seun Osewa On Nairaland Rule Number 9. (1219 Views)

Today Is Seun Osewa Birthday...let's Show Him Love (post Your Greetings) / Appeal To Seun Osewa On Animal Cruelty Nairaland / Biafra And Seccession: Who Removed That Nairaland Rule? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Letter To My Friend, Seun Osewa On Nairaland Rule Number 9. by DickDastardly(m): 2:46pm On Dec 11, 2015
How has it been? The family? Hope everything is good. Well, many things has gone under the bridge since the last time we chatted, albeit openly. https://www.nairaland.com/1876302/interactive-thread-nairaland-owner-come

Now to subject matter. I fully understand and identify with how hard it was for you to take that stand. That's from business point of view. Entrepreneurs must continously take strategic and key decisions for them to remain afloat and on top in their sector. No one wants their business to become conduit for some other visions and missions other than the original purpose of that business for its stakeholders. I am a top notch bizman too, so i am talking from experience.
Rule number 9 reads;

9. Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g scams, plagiarism, hacking, gay meetings, incitement, promoting Biafra

Now thats a good one, but i think it should have been all encompassing. Something like;

9. Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g scams, plagiarism, hacking, gay meetings, incitement, promoting Secession

I have read and heard other regions threaten secession too. So putting up only 'biafra' there gives it a "quarantine and selective" undertone.

Replacing the word BIAFRA with SECCESSION makes this rule open to all Nairalanders and will serve a better and wider professional purpose. It also gives the rule sense of balance, concidering our diversity.

This doesnt stop my friend Mynd44 from doing the hatchet job of banning defaulters but will definitely give his role a neutral face, as those who push any other such agenda will be getting the hammer too.

I will stop here, hoping you will not only read this but put it to positive action.
Regards.

Dickdastardly

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Letter To My Friend, Seun Osewa On Nairaland Rule Number 9. by stanlink(m): 2:53pm On Dec 11, 2015
i also found it offensive too angry

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Friend, Seun Osewa On Nairaland Rule Number 9. by DickDastardly(m): 2:55pm On Dec 11, 2015
stanlink:
i also found it offensive too angry
Ok, lets see what the boss does. He didnt get to the top by closing his ears. He is wise smiley

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Friend, Seun Osewa On Nairaland Rule Number 9. by SirBlack999(m): 2:55pm On Dec 11, 2015
Seun is Losing it. Front page pls.
Cc: Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Friend, Seun Osewa On Nairaland Rule Number 9. by DickDastardly(m): 2:56pm On Dec 11, 2015
SirBlack999:
Seun is Losing it.
He is not. Business is always turbulent. Btw, no one knows it all

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Friend, Seun Osewa On Nairaland Rule Number 9. by SirBlack999(m): 2:59pm On Dec 11, 2015
DickDastardly:

He is not. Business is always turbulent. Btw, no one knows it all
Business? You know how many that have deactivated their accounts because of the so called rule 9?
Just watch out for a counter Forum.

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Friend, Seun Osewa On Nairaland Rule Number 9. by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 3:01pm On Dec 11, 2015
Way to go
Re: Letter To My Friend, Seun Osewa On Nairaland Rule Number 9. by Khd95(m): 3:02pm On Dec 11, 2015
Iam no biafra,but i think dat infamous rule no9 should b adjusted.

Biafrans/igbos account for a substantial amount of nairaland members,u can only force them to dump nl(i no dats not ur motive 5eun,but to them,that is how it will appear)but u can never force them to dump thei idea/aggitation.

Mr 5eun should apologise to d igbos,if he loves them as he claims nd also adjust rule 9

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Friend, Seun Osewa On Nairaland Rule Number 9. by DickDastardly(m): 3:03pm On Dec 11, 2015
SirBlack999:
Business? You know how many that have deactivated their accounts because of the so called rule 9?
I know your feeling, hence this letter. Hope he amends the rule as suggested.

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Friend, Seun Osewa On Nairaland Rule Number 9. by DickDastardly(m): 3:05pm On Dec 11, 2015
Khd95:
Iam no biafra,but i think dat infamous rule no9 should b adjusted.

Biafrans/igbos account for a substantial amount of nairaland members,u can only force them to dump nl(i no dats not ur motive 5eun,but to them,that is how it will appear)but u can never force them to dump thei idea/aggitation.

Mr 5eun should apologise to d igbos,if he loves them as he claims nd also adjust rule 9
Good one.
I will only plead with him to amend the rule as suggested. As for appologies, i wont if i am in his shoes wink

2 Likes

Re: Letter To My Friend, Seun Osewa On Nairaland Rule Number 9. by SirBlack999(m): 3:10pm On Dec 11, 2015
DickDastardly:

I know your feeling, hence this letter. Hope he amends the rule as suggested.
I aint a Biafran agitator, though I'm an Igbo. But when i saw that Seun's post concerning the rule 9, i knew it wasn't fair. I dont care if he re-updates the rule 9 again because he already lost it. He should have abstained from anything Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Friend, Seun Osewa On Nairaland Rule Number 9. by Khd95(m): 3:11pm On Dec 11, 2015
DickDastardly:

Good one.
I will only plead with him to amend the rule as suggested. As for appologies, i wont if i am in his shoes wink
he should just apologise to oyur brothers nd sisters frm the east,so that they can feel relevant nd important shikina tongue
this wont take anytin frm him

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Friend, Seun Osewa On Nairaland Rule Number 9. by fulaniHERDSman(m): 3:15pm On Dec 11, 2015
Truth be told, that rule should be adjusted now now now! Cc: Oga Seun

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Friend, Seun Osewa On Nairaland Rule Number 9. by DickDastardly(m): 3:16pm On Dec 11, 2015
Khd95:
he should just apologise to oyur brothers nd sisters frm the east,so that they can feel relevant nd important shikina tongue
Will still be good and ok
Re: Letter To My Friend, Seun Osewa On Nairaland Rule Number 9. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 11, 2015
All bafrans and their agitators, should please leave Nairaland... They should get a biafra-land if they so wish.... but that madness must not be here.... good riddance to rubbish... I'm a Niger deltan BTW...

Good job seun

2 Likes

Re: Letter To My Friend, Seun Osewa On Nairaland Rule Number 9. by HoodedCLAWs(m): 3:22pm On Dec 11, 2015
Good piece of advice

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Friend, Seun Osewa On Nairaland Rule Number 9. by Sparrow13: 3:25pm On Dec 11, 2015
Masu gudu, su gudu iyamarai en chikin shegiya

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Friend, Seun Osewa On Nairaland Rule Number 9. by DickDastardly(m): 3:27pm On Dec 11, 2015
Raymondenyi:
All bafrans and their agitators, should please leave Nairaland... They should get a biafra-land if they so wish.... but that madness must not be here.... good riddance to rubbish... I'm a Niger deltan BTW...
More like Hitler addressing the jews of the 40's. Your view though. My mission is not to support or fight against biafra, but to get seun to side step an unseen business pitfall. Read again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To My Friend, Seun Osewa On Nairaland Rule Number 9. by viceldo(m): 3:28pm On Dec 11, 2015
Seun Actions Were Too Harsh...Many Who Were Concen Kept On Asking Him If He Was Been Issue A Later Of Warning So That We Would Know Where All This Is Coming From...But To Know Avail...He Just Did It On His Own With Pride Infflence In It...Do You Know How Many People Have Diactivate There Acct. As Of Yesterday Nd Is Still Counting...?

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Friend, Seun Osewa On Nairaland Rule Number 9. by Menace2Society(m): 3:49pm On Dec 11, 2015
Khd95:
Rubbish!who is this undecided
Re: Letter To My Friend, Seun Osewa On Nairaland Rule Number 9. by Khd95(m): 3:53pm On Dec 11, 2015
Menace2Society:
Rubbish!who is this undecided
www.ifa.net/ask question.comgrin
Re: Letter To My Friend, Seun Osewa On Nairaland Rule Number 9. by Pwhitelaw(m): 4:08pm On Dec 11, 2015
viceldo:
Seun Actions Were Too Harsh...Many Who Were Concen Kept On Asking Him If He Was Been Issue A Later Of Warning So That We Would Know Where All This Is Coming From...But To Know Avail...He Just Did It On His Own With Pride Infflence In It...Do You Know How Many People Have Diactivate There Acct. As Of Yesterday Nd Is Still Counting...?
.... We don't even notice anybody because we have different purpose for signing up on naira land.

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Friend, Seun Osewa On Nairaland Rule Number 9. by Menace2Society(m): 4:35pm On Dec 11, 2015
Khd95:
www.ifa.net/ask question.comgrin
What a plonker undecided
Re: Letter To My Friend, Seun Osewa On Nairaland Rule Number 9. by Manbryto(m): 4:38pm On Dec 11, 2015
Seuns action is to say the least regrettable loquibrous or if u like......

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Friend, Seun Osewa On Nairaland Rule Number 9. by asdfjklhaha(f): 5:36pm On Dec 11, 2015
In his pride he won't reply d op, that was how they banned me and deleted my topic without any warning. Seun will kill this forum with is biased way of leadership and pride

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Friend, Seun Osewa On Nairaland Rule Number 9. by Seun(m): 7:46pm On Dec 11, 2015
Yes, we'll make this change at the earliest opportunity. This was the most important mistake that I made. It didn't come up during consultation.

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1)

”I Was Not ‘removed’ As Host Of Who Want To Be A Millionaire; – Frank Edoho / What Was The First Thing On Your Mind When You Asked Your Girlfriend Out / “I Lost My Virginity Due To Excessive Sports” – Nigerian Lady Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.