Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,424 members, 7,800,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? (53938 Views)

What Is Your Turn Off In A Guy / What Is Your Turn Off In A Lady?? / Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by anonym0us: 3:35pm On Dec 11, 2015
grin *grab mic from wkkwl* this is a counter thread of >> https://www.nairaland.com/2793093/ladies-what-turn-turn-offs >> so guys over to you ...

as for me
Turn on
1. Smart
2.dark skin
3.5ft (no be only girls dey select hight)
4.must have Bobby
5.flat tummy
Turn off
1. Big stomach (Michelle)
2.fair girls
3.short girls with yam legs
4.girls without eye brows
5.flat ass girls

*drops mic*

115 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Dammytrager(m): 3:38pm On Dec 11, 2015
Turn ons: Flat ass and boobs

Turn offs: Big ass and boobs

grin

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by vizkiz: 3:40pm On Dec 11, 2015
turn on : yansh and boobs
Turn off: too much yansh and boobs

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Drniyi4u(m): 3:43pm On Dec 11, 2015
Dammytrager:
Turn ons: Flat ass and boobs

Turn offs: Big ass and boobs

grin

7 Likes

Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by onyee25(f): 3:47pm On Dec 11, 2015
Hmmm i kmow all we are gonna see will be boobs n ass

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by ChappyChase: 3:49pm On Dec 11, 2015
onyee25:
as if having those will take me to heaven...facts is i dont care.i have people who cherish me the way i am
Truth be told big boobs and as$ won't take me to heaven but it will sure bring heaven to earth if you know what I mean... For christ sake nobody likes/wants to be sick! Abi you never hear say hugging a girl with flat chest dey cause chest pain?

177 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by PAnaceA7(m): 3:50pm On Dec 11, 2015
Turn ons------- Smart,understanding,boobi na added advantage grin grin

Turn off-------- Lousy, dirty, dull

Imagine watching a movie with a lady and she'll be asking dumb questions like what would happen next wen am not d producer or will sumone we are seeing burning in a fire going to die.... I hate dull gals seriously

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by ChappyChase: 3:51pm On Dec 11, 2015
anonym0us:
grin *grab mic from wkkwl* this is a counter thread of >> https://www.nairaland.com/2793093/ladies-what-turn-turn-offs >> so guys over to you ...

as for me
Turn on
1. Smart
2.dark skin
3.5ft (no be only girls dey select hight)
4.must have Bobby
5.flat tummy
Turn off
1. Big stomach (Michelle)
2.fair girls
3.short girls with yam legs
4.girls without eye brows
5.flat ass girls

*drops mic*

Op you seriously looking for 5ft tall ladies,for with country? Hope its not in Naija, I will advice you go to Australia!
*To the Topic*
Well my own turn on's are......... I think I will Keep it to my self, cause Truth be told I don't have a turn on!
And my turnoff's are-poor communication skills (am not talking of grammars oo,), bad home bringing, if you no sabi cook before I type this thing finish, better park dey go your mama house! Don't expect me to say dirty girls(I mean who like dirty girls the person na pig?)

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by feran15(m): 3:54pm On Dec 11, 2015
on
smart
great body-fit
not too needy

off
talking without restraint
having too many male friends.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by anonym0us: 3:56pm On Dec 11, 2015
ChappyChase:

Op you seriously looking for 5ft tall ladies,for with country? Hope its not in Naija, I will advice you go to Australia!
Fulani girls are tall not like igbo girls and Yoruba girls wey short with legendary bow yam legs

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by anonym0us: 3:58pm On Dec 11, 2015
onyee25:
Hmmm i kmow all we are gonna see will be boobs n ass
babe no offense intended..u got nothing to offer no boobs no ass

16 Likes

Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by ideatoprince18(m): 3:59pm On Dec 11, 2015
TURN ON -- beautiful , not over religious , sharp and street wise , money conscious , loving , and must be a bad gal to some extent, portable front n backs!!!!

TURN OFF --- STUPIDNESS , over assertive, over feminine, low I.Q , dirtiness, BAD COOK , GOSSIP

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Medunah: 4:03pm On Dec 11, 2015
Boobs nd ass will definitely top deir list

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by onyee25(f): 4:07pm On Dec 11, 2015
anonym0us:
babe no offense intended..u got nothing to offer no boobs no ass
as if having those will take me to heaven...facts is i dont care.i have people who cherish me the way i am

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by ChappyChase: 4:13pm On Dec 11, 2015
anonym0us:
Fulani girls are tall not like igbo girls and Yoruba girls wey short with legendary bow yam legs
And you expect the fulani man to give you him daughter? When sanusi, dangote and the rest never die?

49 Likes

Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by onyee25(f): 4:27pm On Dec 11, 2015
ChappyChase:

Truth be told big boobs and as$ won't take me to heaven but it will sure bring heaven to earth if you know what I mean... Fro christ sake nobody like to be sick! Abi you never hear say hugging a girl with flat chest dey cause chest pain?
whatever

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 11, 2015
ChappyChase:

And you expect the fulani man to give you him daughter? When sanusi, dangote and the rest never die?
lmao. thats so funny.

10 Likes

Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by lasisi69(f): 7:23pm On Dec 11, 2015
End time question

9 Likes

Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by PERFECT2(m): 7:23pm On Dec 11, 2015
Pls, what is the meaning of turning ON and OFF?
Bc we've not had light since WEST GERMANY colonized us.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

75 Likes

Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by damton(m): 7:23pm On Dec 11, 2015
f
Medunah:
Boobs nd ass will definitely top deir list

ofcourse, what do you think.

do you want us to be riding on the bench when we can always have a sofa .

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by looseweight: 7:23pm On Dec 11, 2015
Turn on is hips

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Wizdray: 7:23pm On Dec 11, 2015
Flat front and back turn off big time

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by 4reigningqueen: 7:24pm On Dec 11, 2015
turn on -cleanliness!
Turn off -lack of it

Lobatan

5 Likes

Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by labakeJ(f): 7:24pm On Dec 11, 2015
Hmm I know...big back n front will take d lead undecided
Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by neutrotoba(m): 7:24pm On Dec 11, 2015
I like opinionated and intelligent girls... by intelligent I mean her opinions have to make sense and she has to know when to reserve her comment.

Ultimately, I love girls with big behindz

12 Likes

Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by TimothyNkenu: 7:24pm On Dec 11, 2015
Turn ons: Intelligence, strength (not physical, more of mental), sound command of the English language, beauty should be medium or above average, must not be too religious or too unreligious, not dependent of boobs, ass and men for money, hardworking, principled.

Turn offs: The opposites of the aforementioned

24 Likes

Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by Flashh: 7:24pm On Dec 11, 2015
Turn ons: She must be very clean (in and outward appearance), caring, intelligent, beautiful, smooth and clean skin, loving, good at cooking, hardworking, good sense of dressing, she must be endowed back/front.

Ladies who loves my family. A big turn on for me as well.

Turn offs: Nagging, being nosy, leech, gold-digger, greedy, body odour, dirty, unkept V, ugly, big tummy, face with pimples, bleached skin, egocentric, rude, lack of good plans, liar and an illiterate.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by steppin: 7:24pm On Dec 11, 2015
Turn on
Nice rack
Cute eyes
Good sense of dressing
Intelligence

Turn offs
Stretch marks
Bleaching
Bad attitude
Too much makeup
Nagging
Lazy lover
Gold digger

11 Likes

Re: Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? by slap1(m): 7:24pm On Dec 11, 2015
Turn-offs:

* Abbreviated texts (K, ur, dia)
* You can't initiate or sustain an intelligent discussion
* Can't discuss novels and good movies/musics (though I could ignore this)
* Dirty nails (if the cutex is peeling off, remove entirely)

Turn ons grin :
Intelligent/ street smart
* If you love (and can read and discuss) good books I can overlook lots of things (even if you can't cook)
* God-fearing
* Ability to spot and appreciate good jokes (not only House of Ajebo and Area)
* Nice dress sense

Etc

22 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

In Love With 2 Women, Please Help / What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) / Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.