Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,749 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Get Freebookson “how To Make An Income With Youtube, Pay Per Download, Domain, - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Freebookson “how To Make An Income With Youtube, Pay Per Download, Domain, (3989 Views)

Hype FREE! $500 At Least A Month With Youtube Secret Method / How To Make Money With Youtube Channels / How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Freebookson “how To Make An Income With Youtube, Pay Per Download, Domain, by Jeroboy(m): 9:24pm On Dec 11, 2015
This is a sponsored post. Read below

I am doing this because it’s the end of the year. This is my own way of giving back to the society. My name is David Tella, I make money doing the above online businesses except for blogging. I used to make money blogging as well but paused because it was highly time consuming and I needed to focus on my programming and media career. I will be returning to it by next year.

I also make money by selling E-books on how to do these things. I have been termed a ‘scammer’ in the process, especially here on LIB. But is there really anything wrong in me selling my ideas? I think not, so long my E-books will help people positively.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Knowing how to do these businesses is not hard at all. In fact, you don’t necessarily need my E-Books. You can research by yourself on google. Anyone can do this, as long as you can post on facebook or make comment on LIB.
I have placed an advertisement here twice on the above subject and charged N2000 for my materials. N1000 for the books and N1000 for mentorship, but I got very poor response. Obviously, many thought the money was way too much, and that is why I am giving you for FREE. You can read my previous adverts HERE(http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2015/04/domain-blogging-wordpress-3-sure.html) and HERE(http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2015/10/youtube-pay-per-download-blogging.html).
But let me quickly brief you. I am trying really hard not to make this an epistle.
Youtube
Do you know that you can make enough money by uploading videos on youtube. The more people watch your videos the more money you make. Yes, google pays you for every video you upload on their server, but sadly most people dont know, they just upload videos and go their own way. A-list celebrities worldwide make mouthwateringamounts on youtube, they only have to upload their videos and get you to watch them.
I will teach you how to create or get good content on youtube, how to create a channel, how to get enough people to follow you, how to request for adsense on your youtube, how to make money on a daily basis from youtube.
Sources: http://www.gurusfanz.com/2015/12/get-freebookson-how-to-make-income-with.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jamaican Lotto Winner Hides Identity By Dressing As Darth Vader To Collect $95 M / List Of Microfinance Banks Whose Licences Are Recommended For Revocation / A Website That Pays You $2 For Every Referral You Bring.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.