Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,108 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

See Morocco See Spain...see Libya See Italy...its About Life Or Died - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See Morocco See Spain...see Libya See Italy...its About Life Or Died (17470 Views)

Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain / Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals / See Morroco See Spain...see Libya See Italy...its About Life Or Died Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Morocco See Spain...see Libya See Italy...its About Life Or Died by MadeInSpain2015(m): 12:06am On Dec 12, 2015
This is true life story of my life,for those who want to traved by road to abroad.One day,I decided to traved to abroad by road with full determination,I optain my international passport,and move from nigeria to cotonu,I spend 4days in cotonu before I get where I can get abidjan bus,I board to abidjan from cotonu,on my way going to abidjan we passed Togo and Ghana before we arrive in abidjan, the bus drop us in Temidire,I don't know anybody in this country starting to sleep in the Temidire mosqee,after some month,I take the Map of africa and later see that after abidjan is liberia,so I deside to come back to cotonu,when I got to cotonu I board a bus going to Bamako in mali,on my way to Mali we pass burkina fazo,we drop in ouwagadugu to rest and continuw to Mali,when I got to Mali,I meet a nigerian guy on road he told me that he we help me book ticket to Mauritania,and I don't have the tkt money with me,I have to hustle in bamako to complete my tkt money to mauritania,after some years I got the furking money in Bamako and I wait till the guy come back from mauritania,I have collect his number in d first time I meet him,so we use to talk on phone till he came back to mali,I spend a years in bamako b4 I race the complete tkt money.so I board to mauritania,that is my first time to enter fligth,we arrive in noarkchott maritania,its 1hour 10minit flight from Bamako to Noarckchot, when I arrive,I don't know anybody accept the guy that help me book the tkt in Bamako,don't forget that he is d one book the ticket for me when come back from mauritania,so,I land in mauritania and I don't speak arab or fresh,ii call taxi and tell him nigeria nigeria nigeria,the taxi man start to talk in there own language,and take me to one area that called 6eme and I meet a lot of nigerians huslling,called the peopleks dat passing the area to come and barbe there hair,this is the first country I never see in my life,if you see some1 dat have hair,u we go to him and tell him to come and barbe.so I start to learn how to barbe,after some month, I have know how to barbe hair,I hustle 3years in mauritania,after 3years I decide to move forward I move from noarckchott to noardibou,noardibou is the second capital of maritania,so when I enter noardibou,I ask peoples bcs I have start to speak fresh already,about the conection to Spain,after some Month,I connect with the ppl's that pussing boat so I paid 1500euro,after some week,I have tied about the connection,they will just tell us tommoro we move next tommoro we move.1day den just come in the mid nigth take us to noardibou seaside and give us life jaket and everybody wear it and den told us that make we see that yellow ligth on top of the sea,dat is where our boat is,heee I say I don die today,my brother,intime of get riched or die,I respect IBO ooo,Ndigbo,Hmnmmmm...b4 the man talk finished,ibo,senega,maligambia,sieralione,togo,malian @pls way we paid the connection together don enter water,swinming to where there yellow ligth day in mid nigth,,,hey,Mologun,Ori iyami oooo,one Ibo boi way heard watin I said anwser me taloran eee wa,my brother I con think how may heard I barb e before I see 1500euro and how many years I spend,I just enter water with them,so,after some 5minit every body don get inside the fibre boat,that is D where our jorned start....watch out for past 2....All of us enter inside the fibre boat and start the jorned in d mid nigth,that is my first time to know that there is local road and international road on the sea,we live local road after 1days and joined the international road,where cargo ship is passing,and in d time we got to international road the wave is more higher than before,so everybody start to pray to God,bcs if we meet cargo ship on the international road everybody must fall into D sea,so we go deply inside the Sea,,after 4days on the sea,there is know food and water inside our boat,all the food and water is finished,and we continuw our jorned,we have one engine that called compass,we use to use it to read how many miles its remining to got to spain,and the compass is already spoil coz water as spoil it,so we don't have anything to direct us again,we just dey go,con see how shark different fish dey follow us like say if monkey see banana,but thanks to God nothing do us till 5days in atlantic ocean,after 5day on d Sea,we just see one fligth droping some thing inside the sea,just sound like banga,and the fligth we just go like 5mint and come back again and do disameting,we con stop,we drop ancor and the ancor know even stop the boat,we just dey go up and down,like 2hours we stilll dey there,we just see one helicopter come to where our boat is,rounding our boat like 3time,and stop untop of our boat,some1 just come down with rope drop us food...my fellow nigerian,we dey suffer here in africa make God help us,our body don dey met the skin dey commont like rubber,we take food and eat and the helicopter juSt go,some mint later we just see one ship,den wrote MORITINO+on the Ship,den take everybody iniside the boat to there own boat,give us another food and water,den con dey speak spanish and D senegal man way drive our boat said we are missed road and we not fashing any africa or euro country,,we are going to america,he said if we spend anothe 1 or 2days more in the sea,everybody must Die,so all of us eat and sleep inside the ship,after some hours,we just open our eyes,see a lot of peoples waiting for us,in a City called...Las palmas De Cran Canarians...when we got down on d ship,then just starting to snap us with there camera,den give us cloth and we change our cloth and den carry us to there policia station,after den ask me where I came from,and the connetion man told us that if then ask for our nationality,make we know tell them that we are Nigerian ,cos if we said we are from nigerian den we deport us to nigerian,so,I tell them that am from siera leone and den ask my name I told them that am S.oladimeji,I don't know that the name is already tell them that am nigerian,so den carry us to camp,we I spend 42days,after 42days in Camp then just dey call us 1by 1,I meet different ppls in d camp,different country...so den take us to airport again in cran canarianS,we just think that we are back to nigerian or to another City,we spend 5 to 6hours in d fligth,when we arrive,on the way get down in the city we saw @less 1000policia. Waiting for us @airport...in Malaga airport,from we think den are going to leave us,but den still take us to another camp again,spend another 7days in d place before our Deportation, we just saw a man,then say that the man is ambassardo to nigerian embassy in spain...sing our deportation document. After 6 (o 7hours we just see muritala airport...in nigerian.,..watch OUt for another Experience in Morroco,Egypt,Libya,Tunis and algeria after the deportaion...

10 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See Morocco See Spain...see Libya See Italy...its About Life Or Died by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 12, 2015
na where him come run go with the part 2 nao

na Last Days something

1 Like

Re: See Morocco See Spain...see Libya See Italy...its About Life Or Died by Omojayejaye(m): 10:23am On Dec 12, 2015
Kikikikikikikikikikikiki..laughing in Swahili

1 Like

Re: See Morocco See Spain...see Libya See Italy...its About Life Or Died by ManTiger(m): 12:39pm On Dec 12, 2015
Following.... Picture will make this thread sweeter... lalasticlala.

1 Like

Re: See Morocco See Spain...see Libya See Italy...its About Life Or Died by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 12, 2015
hey cum complete waiting u start

1 Like

Re: See Morocco See Spain...see Libya See Italy...its About Life Or Died by sobastical: 4:16pm On Dec 12, 2015
We dey wait ooo.. come complete am o

1 Like

Re: See Morocco See Spain...see Libya See Italy...its About Life Or Died by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 12, 2015
Before you reach Spain your passport go dun expire.
You for come invest your 1500 euro for naija.

5 Likes

Re: See Morocco See Spain...see Libya See Italy...its About Life Or Died by KELVIN086: 12:22am On Dec 14, 2015
omo, people dey suffer o, i sha hope things are ok with you now.

2 Likes

Re: See Morocco See Spain...see Libya See Italy...its About Life Or Died by MadeInSpain2015(m): 12:08am On Dec 25, 2016
Thank God my bros
Re: See Morocco See Spain...see Libya See Italy...its About Life Or Died by cutieme(m): 9:27am On Dec 25, 2016
complete the story bro
Re: See Morocco See Spain...see Libya See Italy...its About Life Or Died by bmxshop: 4:39pm On Dec 27, 2016
if u have spended that money here in Nigeria, I believe you will have spended it better.

1 Like

Re: See Morocco See Spain...see Libya See Italy...its About Life Or Died by tojahh(m): 11:58pm On Dec 27, 2016
You're not far from the truth bro... I had similar experience but I used the Kano-Niger-Tamareset-Agadez-Tripoli route. Bro, na story for another day

I lost friends... Friends bro

4 Likes

Re: See Morocco See Spain...see Libya See Italy...its About Life Or Died by bebe2(f): 1:02am On Dec 28, 2016
bmxshop:
if u have spended that money here in Nigeria, I believe you will have spended it better.

I no wan laugh sha,

But which Kai grammar u dey speak?

The guy no try sha, e suppose gather money give person to go.

Ha e go just enter road? And e no even prepare aduro name.

The guy no try

3 Likes

Re: See Morocco See Spain...see Libya See Italy...its About Life Or Died by bmxshop: 3:31am On Dec 28, 2016
bebe2:

I no wan laugh sha,

The guy no try

Experience is d best teacher, hope he learnt one or two valuable lessons on the course of his travel/travail; the grass is not always greener on the other side.

2 Likes

Re: See Morocco See Spain...see Libya See Italy...its About Life Or Died by Lexusgs430: 3:46am On Dec 28, 2016
bebe2:

I no wan laugh sha,

The guy no try

The same type of grammar our Minister of Sport spoke. If only he spended his money wisely, he would have spended it beta...........
At least shark no chop them and he lived to tell his tail (sorry meant tale). I am having images of shark tail in my head...... ..........

4 Likes

Re: See Morocco See Spain...see Libya See Italy...its About Life Or Died by falopey: 7:12am On Dec 28, 2016
Chai! Which kind igilish be dis? undecided

1 Like

Re: See Morocco See Spain...see Libya See Italy...its About Life Or Died by sobastical: 7:44am On Dec 28, 2016
Lexusgs430:

The same type of grammar our Minister of Sport spoke. If only he spended his money wisely, he would have spended it beta...........
At least shark no chop them and he lived to tell his tail (sorry meant tale). I am having images of shark tail in my head...... ..........

Hahaha, that man is just one of the national disgrace we've got..
It's been a while sir, how have you been? compliments of the season to you sir
Re: See Morocco See Spain...see Libya See Italy...its About Life Or Died by Lexusgs430: 9:43am On Dec 28, 2016
sobastical:

Hahaha, that man is just one of the national disgrace we've got..
It's been a while sir, how have you been? compliments of the season to you sir

Compliments to the season. It's been long, how you dey?
Re: See Morocco See Spain...see Libya See Italy...its About Life Or Died by sobastical: 11:03am On Dec 28, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Been good sir, God has been faithful. How's work and family. .we should connect off this platform sir..will send a PM.
Shalom
Re: See Morocco See Spain...see Libya See Italy...its About Life Or Died by MadeInSpain2015(m): 12:19pm On Dec 28, 2016
It's well with us
Re: See Morocco See Spain...see Libya See Italy...its About Life Or Died by Lexusgs430: 5:38am On Dec 29, 2016
sobastical:

Been good sir, God has been faithful. How's work and family. .we should connect off this platform sir..will send a PM.
Shalom

Cool. I full ground remain........
Re: See Morocco See Spain...see Libya See Italy...its About Life Or Died by sobastical: 1:01pm On Dec 29, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Cool. I full ground remain........
Okay sir.....hehe
Re: See Morocco See Spain...see Libya See Italy...its About Life Or Died by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 29, 2016
Lexusgs430:

cheesy

1 Like

Re: See Morocco See Spain...see Libya See Italy...its About Life Or Died by MadeInSpain2015(m): 11:24pm On Dec 29, 2016
Lolz...soonext
Re: See Morocco See Spain...see Libya See Italy...its About Life Or Died by stunning4real: 5:39pm On Dec 30, 2016
MadeInSpain2015:
Lolz...soonext
oya now fire us story jor

1 Like

Re: See Morocco See Spain...see Libya See Italy...its About Life Or Died by princeonx: 6:48am On Jan 21, 2017
Una get mind oh! I no fit

1 Like

Re: See Morocco See Spain...see Libya See Italy...its About Life Or Died by browniex: 11:11pm On Jan 21, 2017
MadeInSpain2015:
This is true life story of my life,for those who want to traved by road to abroad.One day,I decided to traved to abroad by road with full determination,I optain my international passport,and move from nigeria to cotonu,I spend 4days in cotonu before I get where I can get abidjan bus,I board to abidjan from cotonu,on my way going to abidjan we passed Togo and Ghana before we arrive in abidjan, the bus drop us in Temidire,I don't know anybody in this country starting to sleep in the Temidire mosqee,after some month,I take the Map of africa and later see that after abidjan is liberia,so I deside to come back to cotonu,when I got to cotonu I board a bus going to Bamako in mali,on my way to Mali we pass burkina fazo,we drop in ouwagadugu to rest and continuw to Mali,when I got to Mali,I meet a nigerian guy on road he told me that he we help me book ticket to Mauritania,and I don't have the tkt money with me,I have to hustle in bamako to complete my tkt money to mauritania,after some years I got the furking money in Bamako and I wait till the guy come back from mauritania,I have collect his number in d first time I meet him,so we use to talk on phone till he came back to mali,I spend a years in bamako b4 I race the complete tkt money.so I board to mauritania,that is my first time to enter fligth,we arrive in noarkchott maritania,its 1hour 10minit flight from Bamako to Noarckchot, when I arrive,I don't know anybody accept the guy that help me book the tkt in Bamako,don't forget that he is d one book the ticket for me when come back from mauritania,so,I land in mauritania and I don't speak arab or fresh,ii call taxi and tell him nigeria nigeria nigeria,the taxi man start to talk in there own language,and take me to one area that called 6eme and I meet a lot of nigerians huslling,called the peopleks dat passing the area to come and barbe there hair,this is the first country I never see in my life,if you see some1 dat have hair,u we go to him and tell him to come and barbe.so I start to learn how to barbe,after some month, I have know how to barbe hair,I hustle 3years in mauritania,after 3years I decide to move forward I move from noarckchott to noardibou,noardibou is the second capital of maritania,so when I enter noardibou,I ask peoples bcs I have start to speak fresh already,about the conection to Spain,after some Month,I connect with the ppl's that pussing boat so I paid 1500euro,after some week,I have tied about the connection,they will just tell us tommoro we move next tommoro we move.1day den just come in the mid nigth take us to noardibou seaside and give us life jaket and everybody wear it and den told us that make we see that yellow ligth on top of the sea,dat is where our boat is,heee I say I don die today,my brother,intime of get riched or die,I respect IBO ooo,Ndigbo,Hmnmmmm...b4 the man talk finished,ibo,senega,maligambia,sieralione,togo,malian @pls way we paid the connection together don enter water,swinming to where there yellow ligth day in mid nigth,,,hey,Mologun,Ori iyami oooo,one Ibo boi way heard watin I said anwser me taloran eee wa,my brother I con think how may heard I barb e before I see 1500euro and how many years I spend,I just enter water with them,so,after some 5minit every body don get inside the fibre boat,that is D where our jorned start....watch out for past 2....All of us enter inside the fibre boat and start the jorned in d mid nigth,that is my first time to know that there is local road and international road on the sea,we live local road after 1days and joined the international road,where cargo ship is passing,and in d time we got to international road the wave is more higher than before,so everybody start to pray to God,bcs if we meet cargo ship on the international road everybody must fall into D sea,so we go deply inside the Sea,,after 4days on the sea,there is know food and water inside our boat,all the food and water is finished,and we continuw our jorned,we have one engine that called compass,we use to use it to read how many miles its remining to got to spain,and the compass is already spoil coz water as spoil it,so we don't have anything to direct us again,we just dey go,con see how shark different fish dey follow us like say if monkey see banana,but thanks to God nothing do us till 5days in atlantic ocean,after 5day on d Sea,we just see one fligth droping some thing inside the sea,just sound like banga,and the fligth we just go like 5mint and come back again and do disameting,we con stop,we drop ancor and the ancor know even stop the boat,we just dey go up and down,like 2hours we stilll dey there,we just see one helicopter come to where our boat is,rounding our boat like 3time,and stop untop of our boat,some1 just come down with rope drop us food...my fellow nigerian,we dey suffer here in africa make God help us,our body don dey met the skin dey commont like rubber,we take food and eat and the helicopter juSt go,some mint later we just see one ship,den wrote MORITINO+on the Ship,den take everybody iniside the boat to there own boat,give us another food and water,den con dey speak spanish and D senegal man way drive our boat said we are missed road and we not fashing any africa or euro country,,we are going to america,he said if we spend anothe 1 or 2days more in the sea,everybody must Die,so all of us eat and sleep inside the ship,after some hours,we just open our eyes,see a lot of peoples waiting for us,in a City called...Las palmas De Cran Canarians...when we got down on d ship,then just starting to snap us with there camera,den give us cloth and we change our cloth and den carry us to there policia station,after den ask me where I came from,and the connetion man told us that if then ask for our nationality,make we know tell them that we are Nigerian ,cos if we said we are from nigerian den we deport us to nigerian,so,I tell them that am from siera leone and den ask my name I told them that am S.oladimeji,I don't know that the name is already tell them that am nigerian,so den carry us to camp,we I spend 42days,after 42days in Camp then just dey call us 1by 1,I meet different ppls in d camp,different country...so den take us to airport again in cran canarianS,we just think that we are back to nigerian or to another City,we spend 5 to 6hours in d fligth,when we arrive,on the way get down in the city we saw @less 1000policia. Waiting for us @airport...in Malaga airport,from we think den are going to leave us,but den still take us to another camp again,spend another 7days in d place before our Deportation, we just saw a man,then say that the man is ambassardo to nigerian embassy in spain...sing our deportation document. After 6 (o 7hours we just see muritala airport...in nigerian.,..watch OUt for another Experience in Morroco,Egypt,Libya,Tunis and algeria after the deportaion...
hahahaha,u never start,you spend more than four years traveling up and down,and after everything you are deported back to Nigeria. better stay here and hustle.
Re: See Morocco See Spain...see Libya See Italy...its About Life Or Died by Lexusgs430: 3:01am On Jan 22, 2017
Malaga on my mind. Need to go play with some dolphins.........

1 Like

Re: See Morocco See Spain...see Libya See Italy...its About Life Or Died by centboy123456(m): 10:41am On Feb 15, 2017
MadeInSpain2015:

hello boss am about to move to Morocco to get to Spain I need ur advice

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Car Driven By Sleeping Driver Veers Of The Road; Hits And Uproot Streetlight / Our Loss; Our Pain: Pmt Regrets Itobe Accident, Pleads For Understanding. / Requirements To Renew Uk Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.