Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,913 members, 7,799,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) (76569 Views)

Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate / Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) / Watch The Bro. Iginla’s 80,000 Seat Stadium Like Champions City Of WONDERS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by Idoko619(m): 5:12pm On Dec 12, 2015
Pque:

nice bro but why is truth always scarce. Walk with a true man of God for just 1 month nd he will deposit something in u, u will make use of 4 d rest of ur life. Whereas, u will be in some churches 4 yrs, nothing to write home abt. Christians need to have a rethink.

Xo u r telling me dangote was under one man of God for a month to get whr he js?
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by lanre2009: 5:12pm On Dec 12, 2015
A full video animation of the sanctuary, surely this too shall come to pass before our very eyes.....amen!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDmT4n8aEGA

4 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 12, 2015
You can only fool one man at a time bt not thousands.But since he is able 2fool a million plus as some said.personally i belive dere's something very unique in him.so wat he says must come 2pass. so if u cant beat them join us unless u ar a loooseer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by Smooyis(m): 5:17pm On Dec 12, 2015
dikeigbo2:

I don't want you to complain ,take a look at that again and meditate upon it,I just generalized what I just said, don't get it twisted..... Building churches and mosques is not where our problems are............rather engaging the unemployed to meaningful trade or skills... Idol minds are the devil's workshop

Then what are the duties of our elected officers? Why do we like to criticise unnecessarily. Kudos to the man of vision. Pray God will support and strengthen him to see to the completion of the project.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by Pque(m): 5:17pm On Dec 12, 2015
Annunaki:

Even if they do, I am certain they spend only a very tiny fraction of what they make on the poor and needy. My point is that what should a church spend more money on? Those in need that jesus emphasised or church building structures that has little importance to true christianity.

my brother, only God can deliver us, even when they give out this money, most of it doesn't get to d member becos some pastor kolobi d money nd some of d members that know abt dis scam nd scammers will nt say anything because they are afraid of d pastors. It is just like federal govt disbursing fund for certain project, in d end, project will suffer nd one person or some people swallow d money. This is one of d problem. D bible even emphasize this, d church is now d world.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by Idoko619(m): 5:18pm On Dec 12, 2015
stagger:

Tell us how much the Abuja national stadium, the Velodrome beside it and the Akwa Ibom stadium have succeeded in "attracting wealth from outside".

At least people sell food, hankies, anointing oil and other consumers and make money for themselves every Sunday in Canaanland. Winners generates employment for millions of people globally.

People who know nothing of economics will always have something to say.

Very gud... U say pple r selling nd making moni already, r u telling me ds new one nw will increase d number of pple cmin to sell there
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 5:18pm On Dec 12, 2015
Toktee:
What a greedy fellow! do you know how many people CU employed,do you know how many people faith academy employed,do you know how many people landmark employed?
Do you even know how many people the church employed?
Ibb,Abdullsalam,Obj and the dullard called jonah were president of this country for a longtime,why don't you channel your frustration toward them,especially the last 16yrs?
Why don't you ask Orise.....to end your frustration,he is the founder of a church and can presido?
As the op said,your hate cannot stop the Faith theatre from completion.
Love good thing and they will come to you.

Dear I just said the truth, no matter who's ox is gored ..I love good deeds and good things, you disagreed with me doesn't change the truth .....how many graduated from those universities you mentioned?and how many got employed? ...a gift of a sinner is an abomination before God
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by dkings101(m): 5:18pm On Dec 12, 2015
BodyKiss:
He seems to be the only one prospering while the majority of his church members are busy papaing him, going to shiloh Year in, year out seeking for propsperity that never seem to be in-sight.

On a more serious note, does this man ever give back to the society, any charity programme for the less privileged?

Yes he does, which church pays it's members transport in tunes of millions of Naira every Sunday? He pays part of primary and secondary first term sch fees. Which church does tat? He doesn't need his members money...attend the church for 2 Sundays before u start critizing him.
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by ogmaskman: 5:20pm On Dec 12, 2015
CeterisXVII:

This church has already built two top notch universities, which employs hundreds of people and pays them their daily wages. So what are you saying? shocked

In addition to ur comment , they forget that the number of pple that will work in a big church like this will be more than what most industries can accommodate.

For the ignorant minded guys hear this. Churches employ pple too. I do not know of mosques but churches put food on the tables of alot of pple. They have the full complements of any standard organisation.

Shallom.

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by ikorodureporta: 5:21pm On Dec 12, 2015
kenchylala:

Accept Jesus Christ n be born again, you are not the first too say this you sound like Judas

...u'r talking of accepting Jesus Christ, ar u guyz practising Christianity?? #hypocrite!
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by ValentineMary(m): 5:22pm On Dec 12, 2015
vooks:

What should they do, wait till Nigeria GDP quadruples before moving out of a tent?
When last I checked, There had a very large church building that could accomodate thousands. The money that would have been used to build that church can send thousands of children to sch.
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by Idoko619(m): 5:23pm On Dec 12, 2015
nkemjacob2:
Look @ them, criticizers, Nay sayer. Is it not football clubs dat are building large capacity of studium? What is the problem if same is built in d house of God where people can come to worship

So y r u angry wen we cal dem pastoneurs... Did anybody complain abt dangote, Google, Bill Gate? If u want to become a bisnes man state it clearly nd stop using Christianity... Jesus was walking around nd healing pple. He sent his desciples nd ask dem nt to charge fr services... Is it dsame nw a days.

Has d churches too change due to economic situation?
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by Pque(m): 5:25pm On Dec 12, 2015
Idoko619:

Xo u r telling me dangote was under one man of God for a month to get whr he js?

are u telling me that dangote is also a born again christian who believe only in d Lord Jesus Christ. Dangote is a business man who may nt need Jesus presently 4 d success of his biz. Also, if I believe in a priest, d priest is dutily bound to satisfy me rightly nd truthfully instead of just collecting my offering.

By d way, u don't know where dangote derive his knowledge from nd d source of his inspirations
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by tivta(m): 5:26pm On Dec 12, 2015
krall69:
nigerians!!!!!! The universities are not funded by the ministry.
You complain that a man of God builds a new auditorium for religious activites. Blame the government for your youths unemployment. Blame the government for your homelessness. Any grown person that is sitting down and waiting for others to be feeding, clothing and sheltering him doesnt deserve to live. Do you expect him to come out and start sharing money to the congregation?

Yet he receives tithe as salary and doesn't pay tax, smh...
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by billysly: 5:28pm On Dec 12, 2015
Faith theater at work. From Glory to Glory
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by ikorodureporta: 5:28pm On Dec 12, 2015
ogmaskman:

In addition to ur comment , they forget that the number of pple that will work in a big church like this will be more than what most industries can accommodate.

For the ignorant minded guys hear this. Churches employ pple too. I do not know of mosques but churches put food on the tables of alot of pple. They have the full complements of any standard organisation.

Shallom.

we'r nt againtst any church expansion....bt we are worried about their level of negligence & self-centredness.

Isnt that another way of real-estate investment. Some of u 'church'goes sef, u dnt see the level of decadence among yr leaders.......the university, private jets, & all other facilities came from yr tithes. If not, tell us if they'r Ritualists grin
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by CaptPlanet(m): 5:28pm On Dec 12, 2015
DonaldGenes:

No! Is it a bad thing to build a fitting house for the LORD?
Must you criticised every lil thing people build for God?

Are you the Creator of Heaven and earth? Why must you get Jealous because of this?
They shall always be poor amongst us? It is said!

God does not live there, even his Angels cannot live there. Even if they like, let them build it with Gold and platinum, God will never live there. He prefers to live in us, in our hearts.
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by Idoko619(m): 5:29pm On Dec 12, 2015
For dos comparing churches with business organisations nd federal government... God shall give u sense in due time...
In my opinion d already built 50k capacity is doin well.
Less save humanity first u can preach in gold coated auditorium nd pple will stl nt repent.

God has d strength to fight for himself let we human fight for each oda
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by emmanuelpopson(m): 5:30pm On Dec 12, 2015
we building a stadium to worship does not make the worshippers heaven's candidate.
John 4:24 God is a spirit, and them that worship Him must worship him in spirit and in truth. are we to serve God in man made tents or in the beauty of his holiness in spirit... These buildings are all gonna be destroyed when the judgement comes... so brethren, its your heavenly consciousness that matters.
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 5:30pm On Dec 12, 2015
Smooyis:

Then what are the duties of our elected officers? Why do we like to criticise unnecessarily. Kudos to the man of vision. Pray God will support and strengthen him to see to the completion of the project.

Dear wise up,,that project is good but a misplaced priority .....if you can't live your dreams, someone else will live it for you.
Thank you
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 12, 2015
Not surprising. Afterall majority of real charity in the world is done by atheist anyway. Just look at how much Bill Gates donates to Gates and Melinda foundation for their Charity in Africa whereas our own Dangote and Otedolas donate only peanuts with ambitions like owning Arsenal. The God you want to serve doesn't need a bigger temple. He needs people who would show the needy,poor and homeless genuine love. Christianity has become a joke. Coming from a christian

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by oakslid: 5:33pm On Dec 12, 2015
Iykestix:
The president and founder of the church Bishop David Oyedepo made the announcement on Friday 11 December 2015 Shiloh.
The church is said to be a 100,000 seat capacity for adults and 10,000 for children. see the proposed church

Here's the video link,
https://m.youtube.com/watch?sns=fb&v=qDmT4n8aEGA

Do well to update your post!
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by Idoko619(m): 5:34pm On Dec 12, 2015
Pque:

are u telling me that dangote is also a born again christian who believe only in d Lord Jesus Christ. Dangote is a business man who may nt need Jesus presently 4 d success of his biz. Also, if I believe in a priest, d priest is dutily bound to satisfy me rightly nd truthfully instead of just collecting my offering.

By d way, u don't know where dangote derive his knowledge from nd d source of his inspirations

Blinded by religion.
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by Pque(m): 5:34pm On Dec 12, 2015
I'am presently speaking 4rm what I know. Some churches have now turned to a cooperative society where they made it compulsory 4 some members to pay certain sum. ... Is that also a church of God? Dis is attributed to some parish pastors of some popular churches.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by ogmaskman: 5:36pm On Dec 12, 2015
ikorodureporta:

we'r nt againtst any church expansion....bt we are worried about their level of negligence & self-centredness.

Isnt that another way of real-estate investment. Some of u 'church'goes sef, u dnt see the level of decadence among yr leaders.......the university, private jets, & all other facilities came from yr tithes. If not, tell us if they'r Ritualists grin

Whom do u pay your tithe? To God or the devil? I do not care what happens to my offerings and tithes or even my seeds and pledges. I believe in what the bible says and I do as such. Lets leave this matter for another day pls. let's face the original issue of industry and employment as it affects the church. That was what I responded to in my post that u quoted.
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by frankwyte: 5:39pm On Dec 12, 2015
I laugh wen I hear people's opinions regarding men of God! My advice if d ministry is impacting in yur life y not maximize d benefits. Y seat down n die? Allow God to do d judge. For me, I've long subscribe to this awesome prophet and am moving from glory to glory this 2016 .

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by Pque(m): 5:39pm On Dec 12, 2015
Idoko619:

Blinded by religion.

time will tell who is blinded by religion. I'am blinded by religion, yet am critisizing religion while u, nt blinded by religion is supporting same. Smh 4 u.
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 5:39pm On Dec 12, 2015
VanOmiyale:
Whatever a man does not understand he criticizes. This is a church that has two universities employing thousands of people, all local churches have office staff working in them even the faith theatre when being built will employ thousands and after construction will still need people to manage the edifice. All this people will be Nigerians because living faith hardly employ expatriates. For your information that edifice was designed by convenant university students, how else do you want the church to give back to the society? But your criticism is good because it's making us stronger in the winners family. Keep criticizing why we keep progressing.

Did you understand what I said? If you do and comment in this manner........ You are a church rat,
That project is 100% OK but a misplaced priority,....
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by stevealibi: 5:47pm On Dec 12, 2015
Seek ye 1st d kingdom of God

dikeigbo2:
Serious selfish business
minded pastor,
Solve a million problems,
Save countless souls by building a single industry.
Times it by the number of industries or factories you built and see you wipe out poverty and some vices in those areas its sighted.
Establishing or building churches or mosques is not our problem(s)
Our problem(s) is how to absolve our numerous unemployed youths.

May God bless everyone that heeds this advice Amen
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by dollarathe(m): 5:48pm On Dec 12, 2015
Idoko619:

Sm1 created Road dat links to his business nd u r hear jumping.
Xo dre is no bad Road elsewhere
if every other person create road dat links to their business.... are we gonna av much bad roads if Jesus were to come dis time I know Nigerians will call him names.... and dis man no send uuuu
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 12, 2015
Faith Theatre to accomodate my prosperity. Anticipating for that shopping mall and children section.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) / Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? / Ghanaian Pastor Caught In Hotel Room Trying To Sleep With Church Elder's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.