Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Appeal Court Upholds Senator Abaribe's Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal Court Upholds Senator Abaribe's Election (8543 Views)

Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) / Senator Anyim’s Office Got N1.4b Computer Software - Senator Abaribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Appeal Court Upholds Senator Abaribe's Election by Ponponkon: 6:18am On Dec 12, 2015
Abaribe Knocks Nkwonta Off At Appeal

December 11, 2015 10:42 pm by: Abia Facts News.

In a surprise twist, the court of appeal in Owerri granted the appeal of Sen. Enyinnaya Abaribe thereby setting aside the ruling of Abia state tribunal which earlier ruled in favour of Chief Nwonta.

The court of appeal ruled that Sen. Enyinnaya Abaribe was properly elected and he remain the senator representing Abia South Senatorial district.

http://www.abiafactsnews.com/abaribe-knocks-nkwonta-off-at-appeal/

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Senator Abaribe's Election by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:19am On Dec 12, 2015
I love watching this man weneva he's speaking at the Hallowed House..

End Time Upheld

2 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Senator Abaribe's Election by nusta(m): 6:20am On Dec 12, 2015
Ok. Congrat to him.

2 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Senator Abaribe's Election by Ponponkon: 6:27am On Dec 12, 2015
Bro lalasticlala Mynd44 can you now see that APGA does not exist in Abia State? The useless Abia Facts newspaper is gradually running out of lies thus they chose to report the truth yesterday. Majority always carry the vote,even Senator T A Orji won his case simply because Ahamdi Nweke decided to work against the interest of his people Nde UkwaNgwa. Dr Ikpeazu's Mandate stands gidigbam for the next 8 years. Even if you conduct election 30 times UkwaNgwa vote will always see him through. Okuku don die

4 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Senator Abaribe's Election by Ponponkon: 6:38am On Dec 12, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
I love watching this man weneva he's speaking at the Hallowed House..

End Time Upheld
The man is full of wisdom and knowledge,we love and adore him so much in our clan. It is unfortunate that this will be his last election into the senate as the slot will be shifted to the Ukwa axis of Abia South come 2019 and will pray to get a good leader from there too,maybe in the person of Hon. Abonta Obinna .

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Senator Abaribe's Election by Ponponkon: 6:41am On Dec 12, 2015
nusta:
Ok. Congrat to him.
Thanks lalasticlala u neva wake up? Today na work o I get plenty to post after church o.
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Senator Abaribe's Election by prince4pro(m): 6:48am On Dec 12, 2015
Kia I weep for my dear state
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Senator Abaribe's Election by toprealman: 6:49am On Dec 12, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
I love watching this man weneva he's speaking at the Hallowed House.. End Time Upheld
for comic relief or what?
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Senator Abaribe's Election by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:51am On Dec 12, 2015
Ponponkon:
The man is full of wisdom and knowledge,we love and adore him so much in our clan. It is unfortunate that this will be his last election into the senate as the slot will be shifted to the Ukwa axis of Abia South come 2019 and will pray to get a good leader from there too,maybe in the person of Hon. Abonta Obinna .
that's good, all we want is people who will always remember people that voted them into power
toprealman:
not at all, it's for "Gomic Relief..
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Senator Abaribe's Election by Ponponkon: 6:52am On Dec 12, 2015
prince4pro:
Kia I weep for my dear state
Collect tissue paper shit join. Irrelevant minority
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Senator Abaribe's Election by mysteriousman(m): 6:53am On Dec 12, 2015
Ok
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Senator Abaribe's Election by Ponponkon: 6:55am On Dec 12, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
that's good, all we want is people who will always remember people that voted them into power
Sure! He's a grass root politician to the core even though he has his flaws too. After all, he's human

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Senator Abaribe's Election by Ponponkon: 7:13am On Dec 12, 2015
toprealman:
When did senate chamber become playground?
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Senator Abaribe's Election by ndufrank: 7:20am On Dec 12, 2015
Ponponkon:
Bro lalasticlala Mynd44 can you now see that APGA does not exist in Abia State? The useless Abia Facts newspaper is gradually running out of lies thus they chose to report the truth yesterday. Majority always carry the vote,even Senator T A Orji won his case simply because Ahamdi Nweke decided to work against the interest of his people Nde UkwaNgwa. Dr Ikpeazu's Mandate stands gidigbam for the next 8 years. Even if you conduct election 30 times UkwaNgwa vote will always see him through. Okuku don die
So it has turn to vote for your brother? This is not good for the overall interest of our beloved Biafra. Nobody hates Ikpeazu,it just that non ngwas did not want anything that comes from that thief ochendo even though I blame ouk for most of your sufferings he laid a very poor foundation.your ikpeazu is doing well no dobut about it.congratulations to abaribe

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Senator Abaribe's Election by Ponponkon: 7:47am On Dec 12, 2015
ndufrank:
So it has turn to vote for your brother? This is not good for the overall interest of our beloved Biafra. Nobody hates Ikpeazu,it just that non ngwas did not want anything that comes from that thief ochendo even though I blame ouk for most of your sufferings he laid a very poor foundation.your ikpeazu is doing well no dobut about it.congratulations to abaribe
Your comment is contradictory,the most important thing is that the court judgements attests to the fact that Ngwas voted for Ngwas. You cannot change that my brother! Ndoro ndoro ochichi onye obula tuora nwanna ya
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Senator Abaribe's Election by Ponponkon: 7:50am On Dec 12, 2015
Mynd44 and lalasticlala I hope you guys are doing well this morning? Please do the needfull Nigerians deserve to know that APGA doesn't exist in Abia State. Seun seun this one is not against rule 9 as amended o
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Senator Abaribe's Election by ndufrank: 7:55am On Dec 12, 2015
Ponponkon:
Your comment is contradictory,the most important thing is that the court judgements attests to the fact that Ngwas voted for Ngwas. You cannot change that my brother! Ndoro ndoro ochichi onye obula tuora nwanna ya
urs is also contradictory didn't u say ur piple voted 4 ochendo.
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Senator Abaribe's Election by Ponponkon: 7:57am On Dec 12, 2015
ndufrank:
urs is also contradictory didn't u say ur piple voted 4 ochendo.
Yes,I said so,they voted for him because Okezie Ikpeazu and the fact that Bro Ahamdi Nweke betrayed us his people. He has learnt a bitter lesson now.
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Senator Abaribe's Election by Ponponkon: 10:06am On Dec 12, 2015
Start time mods una go shrine

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Senator Abaribe's Election by looseweight: 11:38am On Dec 12, 2015
Y are the judges delivering judgements at the same period.....
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Senator Abaribe's Election by veekid(m): 11:38am On Dec 12, 2015
Go and see Saraki
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Senator Abaribe's Election by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 12, 2015
Almost everyone going to tribunal is winning.

Jega!

angry
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Senator Abaribe's Election by sannirules(m): 11:39am On Dec 12, 2015
e
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Senator Abaribe's Election by Innodon(m): 11:44am On Dec 12, 2015
Okay
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Senator Abaribe's Election by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 12, 2015
Appeal court, court of appeal, tribunal, cct, efcc, dasuiki, apc, pdp, sss, senate, etc

am tired of all these news!!
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Senator Abaribe's Election by toprealman: 11:47am On Dec 12, 2015
Ponponkon:
When did senate chamber become playground?
Please help me ask am.
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Senator Abaribe's Election by shammah1(m): 12:06pm On Dec 12, 2015
Nice

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Senator Abaribe's Election by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 12, 2015
Konitnu
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Senator Abaribe's Election by ndufrank: 12:57pm On Dec 12, 2015
Ponponkon:
Yes,I said so,they voted for him because Okezie Ikpeazu and the fact that Bro Ahamdi Nweke betrayed us his people. He has learnt a bitter lesson now.
ok ur people have won just encourage them to deliver in ur state that is d important tin now. I like wat d ikpeazu is doin but let it not be intial gingering
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Senator Abaribe's Election by ndufrank: 12:59pm On Dec 12, 2015
IamMissMarvel:
Almost everyone going to tribunal is winning.

Jega!

angry
that is the zoo for u. Everything jaga jaga

(1) (2) (Reply)

Umahi: I'm At Home In APC, Ignore News On Possible Return To PDP / Why I Was Denied A Second Term - Ambode / Amotekun Caught 17 Chinese Men Inside Bush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.