Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,947 members, 7,806,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Seeking A Young Muslim Nigerian Lady In A Serios Relationship - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Seeking A Young Muslim Nigerian Lady In A Serios Relationship (4273 Views)

Good Sexy Woman Needed For A Serios Relationship / Plz Any Single Mature Lady In the house for serios relationship / Young Muslim Guy Needs Young Muslim Girl For Friendship, Dating Or Maybe More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seeking A Young Muslim Nigerian Lady In A Serios Relationship by BobbyJ1: 5:38pm On Jun 03, 2009
i am a 30 year old nigerian man,a graduate still looking or a good job ,seeking to meet a young muslum nigerian lady for a serious relationship
Re: Seeking A Young Muslim Nigerian Lady In A Serios Relationship by Ceedorf: 6:01pm On Jun 03, 2009
Bobby J:

i am a 30 year old nigerian man,a graduate still looking or a good job ,seeking to meet a young muslum nigerian lady for a serious relationship
Hello Bobby, if you are a practising Muslim and sincere with yourself regarding this your posting, I think you should get use to an Islamic gathering where I am of the opinion that you will be able to find a lady that will be worthy of being a wife and a mother of your future baby(s).
Re: Seeking A Young Muslim Nigerian Lady In A Serios Relationship by ElRazur: 6:29pm On Jun 03, 2009
Can I ask you if you would want her to cover her face like a ninja?

Would you then marry a younger wife of approximately 8years old and then consummate her at 9?

If you answer YES OR NO to any of those questions, then you may want to check out the Islamic section. I heard there are 72 virgins there waiting for you. cool

grin
Re: Seeking A Young Muslim Nigerian Lady In A Serios Relationship by BobbyJ1: 7:19pm On Jun 03, 2009
hey dats very rude to say, i never meant that young.please am being serious and sincere here,
Re: Seeking A Young Muslim Nigerian Lady In A Serios Relationship by ElRazur: 7:28pm On Jun 03, 2009
Bobby J:

hey dats very rude to say, i never meant that young.please am being serious and sincere here,

Nothing rude about what I say. If anything, they are actually very islamic. Muslim women tend to cover their face. Prophet Muhammed S.A.W cool had sex with a 9year old and the concept of virgin in heaven are written in the quran or is it not?.

All of these are facts. So I dunno what you own about.

Try googling "Muslim dates or Muslims dating agencies" there are a few in the UK and usually, it is not uncommon to see advert from a man wanting wife number 3. True story.
Re: Seeking A Young Muslim Nigerian Lady In A Serios Relationship by BobbyJ1: 3:32pm On Jun 05, 2009
Thank you very much, may allah bless you.
Re: Seeking A Young Muslim Nigerian Lady In A Serios Relationship by Halex1155(m): 4:09am On Oct 15, 2014
i am a 30 year old Nigerian man,seeking a young muslum nigerian lady that live in lagos for a serious relationship

(1) (Reply)

Please, This Is For A Serious Female Person Only. / ............................ / Sugar Daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.