Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Boyfriends And Girlfriends? - Visitation Of Jesus To Samuel Oghenetega - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Boyfriends And Girlfriends? - Visitation Of Jesus To Samuel Oghenetega (3094 Views)

Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse Prophecy About 2019 Election In Nigeria, South Africa / Who Is Jesus To You? / Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriends And Girlfriends? - Visitation Of Jesus To Samuel Oghenetega by myworkforchrist: 9:05am On Dec 12, 2015
The self would always resist the spirit, for they continually contend for dominion. Gal 5:17

The Lord Jesus specifically revealed the damnation associated with one keeping an illicit relationship usually tag "Boyfriend/Girlfriend" to Bro. Samuel Oghenetega.

I encourage you to read the transcript or if you have enough MB, hear from Bro. Tega himself on youtube.

Save yourself from the wrath of God and repent today. No person, sin or situation is worth an eternity in hell.

Excerpts :
Most of the messages you will read below are the Lord Jesus speaking in the first person to Samuel, except where otherwise noted. The Lord would begin each short message by telling Samuel to warn those committing a particular sin that He would describe. Then the Lord would tell him what to say to those people to warn them, and he would usually end by stating the consequences for those who did not repent and obey him. Now here are my notes of some excerpts that I transcribed, and I ask that you please be understanding, since they are rather random, although in some cases I have grouped similar topics together under one heading.

Don’t compromise God’s Word
“Those who compromise my Word I will cast into the lake of fire. Do not compromise!”

Prepare and pray often
“Prepare and pray often and be strong and of good courage, because satan has fired a dart into your heart.”

Warning to those browsing the Internet
“Tell to those browsing the internet to be careful because demons are there capturing souls for Satan.”

Warning to those listening to music that doesn’t glorify God
“All music that does not glorify me or my Father: Those who listen to it will be cast into the fire.”

Warning to those seeking Miracles
“Warn those seeking miracles. Tell them to repent and seek repentance.”

Those who don’t preach because of money
“Tell associate pastors and others who preach my word and don’t preach because of money, ‘I will supply your needs according to my Father’s riches.’”

The day of our Lord’s wedding is at hand
“I have sent my angel proclaiming with a loud voice, ‘Behold, the day of our Lord’s wedding is at hand.’ Repent! The Lord has spoken.”

Warning to teenagers
“Tell the teenagers to be watchful and prayerful because satan has sent millions of angels to bring them down.”

Warning to those wearing artificial things
“Remove every artificial thing in your body, because ‘Bimbo’ Odukoya is in hell crying for mercy. But it is too late.” Editor’s note: Please see short biography of‘Bimbo’ Odukoya.

“Tell those who say, ‘Fashion does not mean anything,’ it means a lot of things to Me. They are joining to hell without them knowing. The Lord has spoken. Satan will use fashion to capture millions to hell. Do not put on anything artificial like gold and silver, wristwatches*, artificial teeth*, etc.” Editor’s note: If you have any questions about this, then please read my post called Godly Attire and Adornment — Seven Divine Revelations, as well as Rachael Mushala’s Testimony of Hell. The Lord has spoken this same message to several others beside Samuel.

Warning to those watching football matches
“Warn people spending their time watching (sports) and rejecting the Word. It is only on earth that there is mercy.” Samuel saw a boy in hell who had spent his time on earth watching sports.

“Millions of people are tripping into hell. My Father’s house is empty. Few are there.”

Warning to Those Getting Tatoos
“Do not put any marks of snakes or creatures in your body,” which is tatoos.

Warning to Those Who Dance
At 53:00 in the video, he said the Lord told him, “Those who dance that does not glorify me or my Father will be crushed like and egg and cast into hell.” He saw a young man in hell, who was break dancing, who asked, “Lord, why can’t I stop dancing?” And the Lord told him there is no repentance in hell

https://myworkforchrist./2015/12/12/visitation-of-jesus-to-samuel-oghenetega/

May God bless you as you obey his word
Re: Boyfriends And Girlfriends? - Visitation Of Jesus To Samuel Oghenetega by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 12, 2015
Gold and Silver, wristwatch
Re: Boyfriends And Girlfriends? - Visitation Of Jesus To Samuel Oghenetega by myworkforchrist: 9:24am On Dec 12, 2015
Please read the whole story to get the picture. The devil is really a wicked being. Anything that's exalted above Christ Jesus is an idol. I believe here on Nairaland you have seen folks flaunting wrist watch worth millions when that fund can be used to help the needed.

Please read the story or better still watch the video to get the picture.

God bless you
Re: Boyfriends And Girlfriends? - Visitation Of Jesus To Samuel Oghenetega by vooks: 11:17am On Dec 12, 2015
myworkforchrist:
Please read the whole story to get the picture. The devil is really a wicked being. Anything that's exalted above Christ Jesus is an idol. I believe here on Nairaland you have seen folks flaunting wrist watch worth millions when that fund can be used to help the needed.

Please read the story or better still watch the video to get the picture.

God bless you
This 'Jesus' who can't quote a single scripture is not Christ of Nazareth
Re: Boyfriends And Girlfriends? - Visitation Of Jesus To Samuel Oghenetega by manmacho: 11:17am On Dec 12, 2015
IS THIS THE GOSPEL WE HAVE BEEN ASKED TO PREACH?

DID THE DEVIL CREATE ANYTHING?

WAS THIS THE REASON CHRIST DIED, SO THAT WE COULD SAVE OUR SELF

IF I DON'T USE JEWELRY IS THAT THE PASSPORT TO HEAVEN

DON'T BE EMOTIONAL ABOUT THE TRUTH QUOTE FROM THE SCRIPTURE AND INTERPRET ACCURATELY WHAT THE LORD IS SAYING, ALL VISION THAT DOES NOT LINE UP WITH THE WORD OF GOD IS NOT FROM GOD.

STOP SCARING PEOPLE TO HEAVEN
Re: Boyfriends And Girlfriends? - Visitation Of Jesus To Samuel Oghenetega by myworkforchrist: 11:55am On Dec 12, 2015
Proverbs 29:18 Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.

Genesis 35:2 King James Version (KJV)

Then Jacob said unto his household, and to all that were with him, Put away the strange gods that are among you, and be clean, and change your garments

Oh man, when shall thou yield to the warning from God
He has sent you prophets but of accusation you pour out to his servants
You want it clearly pointed out in your bible, Oh man
Why not plug out that eye that's an obstacle to meeting your God
Is it too big a sacrifice to make? oh man.

So you want masturbation as a sin to be clearly highlighted in your bible before believing
Wake up you slothful, before the wrath of God descend on you
Why are you negating the discerning of the spirit because of your hardened heart
Why are you so hell bent to being right and you want God to be wrong? God forbid
Don't wake up on hell side, saying "How I wish I yielded"..

Be wise, no sacrifice is too big for God
Oh I forgot, you stated you want scriptural prove. I know the Spirit of God is the best prove
Pray, Cry and Weep your heart out for answer. And of God's prove you will get if you come with a sincere heart
I am nothingness, and a wretched fellow without my Christ.
And his bidding, I swear to do till death, for he is my master and savior.

God bless..

Note: Revelation concerning makeup, dressing, female trousers has been shown to people from different continent including south america, russia, sierra leone, Nigeria.. These people are doing their master(Jesus Christ) bidding .. So it is left for you to believe or not. Note from their testimony, the devil possess these makeup, attachments and "female trousers" with demons, so it makes it hard for one to let it go. It can only be done through prayer and sincerity. Below is the link:

https://myworkforchrist./2015/12/12/godly-attire-and-adornment-seven-divine-revelations/

(1) (Reply)

JESUS DICIPLES FELLOWSHIP : Who Are They And What Do They Stand For? / Why Do Christians Worship Cesare Borgia's Image As Jesus? / What Does It Mean To Say That God Is Omnipotent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.