Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,472 members, 7,781,370 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:19 PM

Young Mom Shot 5 Times By Her Boyfriend, Who Also Killed Her Twins And Father - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Young Mom Shot 5 Times By Her Boyfriend, Who Also Killed Her Twins And Father (700 Views)

Offiah Identical Twins To Be Ordained As Catholic Priests Same Day (Photos) / Woman Gives Birth To Miracle Twins, After Doctor Said She Was Carrying Fibroid / Life After Death! Tony Davis Shot 5 Times, Died! Returned! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Mom Shot 5 Times By Her Boyfriend, Who Also Killed Her Twins And Father by winner01(m): 10:38am On Dec 12, 2015
A 22-year-old mom who was asked by her boyfriend to hold her twin baby daughters before shooting them has miraculously survived and is now recovering in hospital.
Megan Rose Hiatt of Jacksonville, Florida was shot five times—including one of the head—by her boyfriend Gawain Rushane Wilson, 28. Her babies—Hayden Rose and Kaydeen Reese—were also shot and killed as well as her father, Travis Hiatt, 49, before Wilson turned the gun on himself and pulled the trigger.

Hiatt said she owes her life to nooneelse but Jesus Christ, the Gospel Herald reported.
"First off, I want everyone to know that I know my Saviour Jesus Christ lives and that my Heavenly Father has been by my side throughout this process and I could not be doing this without that knowledge. I have made a major milestone, "Megan Rose Hiatt of Jacksonville, Florida wrote on the GoFundMe page setup to gather donations for her hospital bills and funeral for her daughters.

Hiatt is still recovering from the gunshot wounds after undergoing six surgeries.
"I can hold a cup or bottle in my left hand which was injured in the crossfire. I received asking raft in surgery this morning for my left leg that seems to be doing well. Today marked six surgeries on that leg with a total of eight surgeries. Many more to go but I know that your thoughts, prayers, and all other efforts on my behalf haven't gone unnoticed and are all greatly appreciated. They are the reason that I am alive," she said.

The online fund drive had generated $27,315 of the $50,000 goal as of Saturday.
"Emotionally, I'm taking it one day at a time, but my thoughts are becoming more clear and when I am recovered and well, I look forward to becoming a major advocate for domestic violence issues toward Women and Men, "Hiatt added.
Because of the donations, she said, "my daughters were able to be buried in beautiful white coffins next to my Father, our knight in shining armour. I don't know how to thank you for that blessing and love. Thank you from the bottom of my heart dear friends."

Source: www.christiantoday.com/article/young.mom.shot.5.times.by.her.boyfriend.who.also.killed.her.twins.and.father.says.she.owes.her.life.to.jesus.christ/72499.htm

Re: Young Mom Shot 5 Times By Her Boyfriend, Who Also Killed Her Twins And Father by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 12, 2015
Last Days

umm guy add sauce to de soup nao. abi na source dem dey call am sef...

1 Like

Re: Young Mom Shot 5 Times By Her Boyfriend, Who Also Killed Her Twins And Father by winner01(m): 7:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
brainbucks:
Last Days

umm guy add sauce to de soup nao. abi na source dem dey call am sef...
lol, na sauce grin
Re: Young Mom Shot 5 Times By Her Boyfriend, Who Also Killed Her Twins And Father by winner01(m): 9:21pm On Dec 13, 2015
Through tears and Joy, i will trust in you Lord.

1 Like

Re: Young Mom Shot 5 Times By Her Boyfriend, Who Also Killed Her Twins And Father by winner01(m): 8:21am On Dec 20, 2015
Good God.
Re: Young Mom Shot 5 Times By Her Boyfriend, Who Also Killed Her Twins And Father by winner01(m): 1:04am On Jan 03, 2016
happy sunday
Re: Young Mom Shot 5 Times By Her Boyfriend, Who Also Killed Her Twins And Father by winner01(m): 1:13am On Jan 24, 2016
Happy sunday
Re: Young Mom Shot 5 Times By Her Boyfriend, Who Also Killed Her Twins And Father by ril19(m): 1:52am On Jan 24, 2016
seriously girls should mind who they accept as boyfriends
Re: Young Mom Shot 5 Times By Her Boyfriend, Who Also Killed Her Twins And Father by winner01(m): 8:11am On Jan 24, 2016
^^^ grin

(1) (Reply)

Should Christians Give Firstfruits Offering? / Lessons In Divine Leadership And Political Power Part 1. / Russian Atheist Faces Year In Jail For Denying Existence Of God During Webchat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.