Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

The Origin Of Human Races? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Origin Of Human Races? (11227 Views)

From Ibidunni Ighodalo Flows Milk Of Human Kindness / Are Sub-saharan Africans Intellectually Inferior To Other Races? / Origin Of Christmas, Santa Claus, Christmas Presents, Christmas Tree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Origin Of Human Races? by jared007: 10:52am On Dec 12, 2015
Among Biblical questions thrown at me I find the origin of human races a mystery. If we are all the Children of Adam or Noah then when/how did the different races of the World come about? Think of The Caucausoids(Europeans,Anglo-Americans), The Mongoloids(Chinese-Japanese), The Negroids(Sub-Sahara Africans), The Eskimos, The Aborigines of Australia etc. My most likely answer is in Gen 10:25 which says that in the time of Peleg the World was divided Or was it at Babel God altered the physique of humans? What do you think?
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by olafum1(m): 10:54am On Dec 12, 2015
I'll brb
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by Highcuerayte: 11:28am On Dec 12, 2015
The Truth we are all humans. The country name is just a title. For example now, if you travel to an unoccupied land and claim it you name it after yourself. Won't it be stupid to ask if they are descendant of Noah?
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by eposho: 11:34am On Dec 12, 2015
Highcuerayte:
The Truth we are all humans. The country name is just a title. For example now, if you travel to an unoccupied land and claim it you name it after yourself. Won't it be stupid to ask if they are descendant of Noah?
Ain't the Igbo Jews descendant anymore? Haba dont alter history for Biafra sake.OK.
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by orisa37: 12:25pm On Dec 12, 2015
Go to Nairaland Wiki-Pedia and read more findings concerning the evolution of man.

1 Like

Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by jared007: 12:46pm On Dec 12, 2015
orisa37:
Go to Nairaland Wiki-Pedia and read more findings concerning the evolution of man.
couldn't find it. Can u post it here?though I don't believe in Darwins theory of evolution.
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by sonmvayina(m): 12:50pm On Dec 12, 2015
we where created by the gods..3 different gods...Enki and Ninmah, created the first set, that is the black race...you and i, Enlil and Ninlil created the second set the Caucasians while Mardock and Inana created the third set or the mongoloids....they are all the anunaki gods..

1 Like

Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by jared007: 1:10pm On Dec 12, 2015
sonmvayina:
we where created by the gods..3 different gods...Enki and Ninmah, created the first set, that is the black race...you and i, Enlil and Ninlil created the second set the Caucasians while Mardock and Inana created the third set or the mongoloids....they are all the anunaki gods..
very funny. Man was not created by the Anunaki gods. Its a lie 4rm the pit of hell but let me pretend u are right. What period exactly did Enki and Ninmah form the Negro?
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 12, 2015
Who cares
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by Highcuerayte: 1:36pm On Dec 12, 2015
eposho:

Ain't the Igbo Jews descendant anymore? Haba dont alter history for Biafra sake.OK.
I don't understand your condescending intentions but i find your erudition epileptic. Even at that, i am still going to ask you a question. Was Isreal the only human on earth in his time or we have an Esau?
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by jared007: 1:49pm On Dec 12, 2015
SirWere:
Who cares
I care and u should. anyway what do u even care about?
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by menesheh(m): 2:03pm On Dec 12, 2015
jared007:
Among Biblical questions thrown at me I find the origin of human races a mystery. If we are all the Children of Adam or Noah then when/how did the different races of the World come about? Think of The Caucausoids(Europeans,Anglo-Americans), The Mongoloids(Chinese-Japanese), The Negroids(Sub-Sahara Africans), The Eskimos, The Aborigines of Australia etc. My most likely answer is in Gen 10:25 which says that in the time of Peleg the World was divided Or was it at Babel God altered the physique of humans? What do you think?

That's where scientific explanation comes to play. Speciation can be observe in the lab. Environmental factors contributed to pigmentation and other variance in human race.

Follow Bible's explanation of human origin and remain ignorant for the rest of your life.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by sasquareT(m): 2:07pm On Dec 12, 2015
jared007:

What yo people don't no is that there are supper intelligence being in another planet that creat us, the earth is nothing but a Laboratory, these Gods create human in versions, like african version, european version And the like this trait can also be seen in human by our ability to invent so many things in version. The super intelligence being that reside somewhere in this Vast universe are our God whom we serve just like the way our gadget serve us.
My point is human are in version probably not even from d same inventor ( God )

1 Like

Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by NOBODYY: 2:24pm On Dec 12, 2015
Watch this video..So many hidden secrets were revealed dere..
Thank me later

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX0DtMiYxEM
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by jared007: 2:24pm On Dec 12, 2015
menesheh:

That's where scientific explanation comes to play. Speciation was observed in the lab. Environmental factors contributed to pigmentation and other variance in human race.

Follow Bible's explanation of human origin and remain ignorant for the rest of your life.
your scientific exposition is not clear. How come blacks who have been living abroad since the time of slave trade do not have their melanin pigment altered by environmental factors(excluding inter-racial marriage)? Are u telling me the Negro flat nose was caused by environmental factors? What I think scripturally is dat God altered the physique of man to adapt to d various environments he scattered them to.
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by menesheh(m): 2:35pm On Dec 12, 2015
jared007:
your scientific exposition is not clear. How come blacks who have been living abroad since the time of slave trade do not have their melanin pigment altered by environmental factors(excluding inter-racial marriage)? Are u telling me the Negro flat nose was caused by environmental factors? What I think scripturally is dat God altered the physique of man to adapt to d various environments he scattered them to.

We are talking about millions of years while you're making reference to an event that happened some hundreds of years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by jared007: 2:42pm On Dec 12, 2015
sasquareT:

What yo people don't no is that there are supper intelligence being in another planet that creat us, the earth is nothing but a Laboratory, these Gods create human in versions, like african version, european version And the like this trait can also be seen in human by our ability to invent so many things in version. The super intelligence being that reside somewhere in this Vast universe are our God whom we serve just like the way our gadget serve us.
My point is human are in version probably not even from d same inventor ( God )
am aware there are super-intelligent beings. They are the fallen angels of lucifer dat tried severally to corrupt d world. Some of them were bounded in tartarus awaiting Gods judgement, others are chained at the river euphrates and will be released at d end time. Some of them are probably roaming around but they are constantly restrained by The Church Of Jesus until the Church is taken out of the way at the rapture. Then the super-intelligent beings will be unleashed on the earth.
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 12, 2015
jared007:
I care and u should. anyway what do u even care about?
Fact is, man evolved. Take it or leave it.
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by jared007: 2:51pm On Dec 12, 2015
menesheh:

We are talking about millions of years while you're making reference to an event that happened some hundreds of years.
bros am aware dat dis Earth is millions of years old but mankind created in the image of God is just 6000yrs.

1 Like

Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by jared007: 2:58pm On Dec 12, 2015
SirWere:
Fact is, man evolved. Take it or leave it.
if man evolved then redemption of mankind by our Lord Jesus wouldn't ve happened. Darwins theory have been proven wrong in abroad severally but scientists are scared of saying d truth becos of the consequences.
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 12, 2015
My friend, believe what you will. If belief in a higher deity makes you feel good, why not! But I see you have an inquistive mind. Continue reading and looking at the overwhelming evidences for evolution and ye shall see the truth. As to your question, Let me go call sukkot, malvisguy212 and the others to come and give you their creationist theories and conjectures. Good day
jared007:
if man evolved then redemption of mankind by our Lord Jesus wouldn't ve happened. Darwins theory have been proven wrong in abroad severally but scientists are scared of saying d truth becos of the consequences.

1 Like

Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by jared007: 3:15pm On Dec 12, 2015
SirWere:
My friend, believe what you will. If belief in a higher deity makes you feel good, why not! But I see you have an inquistive mind. Continue reading and looking at the overwhelming evidences for evolution and ye shall see the truth. As to your question, Let me go call sukkot, malvisguy212 and the others to come and give you their creationist theories and conjectures. Good day
My friend science does not contradict scriptures but satanic agents don't want people to know d truth so they shield d truth or question it to create a double mind among readers. Thanks for ur contributions. Good day.
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by Gayjesus: 3:18pm On Dec 12, 2015
jared007:

Someone opened a thread on this topic concerning the history of humanity that were carved in stones. I think looking beyond the bible will point you to the answers you seek. Atheist don't have answers,neither do Christians. A personal research will help you find it. I personally think the Egyptians know a lot more than we do since every race feed off their Library.
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by Gayjesus: 3:22pm On Dec 12, 2015
sonmvayina:

I agree with that because the evidence of this story is way older than any history book we have. And many monuments,artifices have been found to back these claims. ifeness said the same and his points were fascinating.

1 Like

Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by sonmvayina(m): 3:24pm On Dec 12, 2015
jared007:
very funny. Man was not created by the Anunaki gods. Its a lie 4rm the pit of hell but let me pretend u are right. What period exactly did Enki and Ninmah form the Negro?

it is all in the cylinder seal...excavated from present day iraq...scholars have translated them they out date the bible by centuries..
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 12, 2015
Cmon mister jared, the holes in the creation story is so blatant that anyone can see it. Most scientists that you keep touting believe in theistic evolution, the believe that God was the guiding force in evolution.
jared007:
My friend science does not contradict scriptures but satanic agents don't want people to know d truth so they shield d truth or question it to create a double mind among readers. Thanks for ur contributions. Good day.
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by Gayjesus: 3:28pm On Dec 12, 2015
jared007:
am aware there are super-intelligent beings. They are the fallen angels of lucifer dat tried severally to corrupt d world. Some of them were bounded in tartarus awaiting Gods judgement, others are chained at the river euphrates and will be released at d end time. Some of them are probably roaming around but they are constantly restrained by The Church Of Jesus until the Church is taken out of the way at the rapture. Then the super-intelligent beings will be unleashed on the earth.

Your explanation is meant to back up the claim that the christian god created the universe. But other ancient books gave better explanation for what the Christians called fallen angels. I would take the Egyptians,Sumerian stories over the Bible illustration everyday since they were before the bible.

2 Likes

Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by jared007: 3:42pm On Dec 12, 2015
SirWere:
Cmon mister jared, the holes in the creation story is so blatant that anyone can see it. Most scientists that you keep touting believe in theistic evolution, the believe that God was the guiding force in evolution.
Haba Mister SirWere. The theistic evolution is questionable but its better dan a blatant lie like charles darwins theory. There are no holes in Genesis creation story but bridges to other books of the bible and apocrypha books.
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 12, 2015
jared007:
Haba Mister SirWere. The theistic evolution is questionable but its better dan a blatant lie like charles darwins theory. There are no holes in Genesis creation story but bridges to other books of the bible and apocrypha books.
No holes Where do I even start

Does the creation theory explain continental shift?

Can it explain the existence of virus,bacteria, fungi, etc

Can it explain the existence of dangerous pests like mosquito, aedes, black fly and the like?

Apparently, animals are part of one big family. Can it then explain herbivorism, anivorism and ominivorism?

Besides, WHERE THE HELL IS ADAM's MISSING RIB

Dear friend, you reject Darwinian evolution because it is somewhat depressing, nothing else.

Oh dear, I said I wasn't gonna argue with creationists again.

2 Likes

Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by menesheh(m): 3:55pm On Dec 12, 2015
jared007:
bros am aware dat dis Earth is millions of years old but mankind created in the image of God is just 6000yrs.

That means you don't read the bible. Taking the bible literally and tracing the events that took place both the creation of the universe, you have a world less than six to ten thousand years.

There is no place in the bible where earth and the universe were created millions of years before god started nursing the notion of creating mankind. All where created within six days.

Take the bible non-literally, as in, the verse in the bible that said, "a thousand years is but a bygone yesterday in the eyes of god" you will totally scatter the timeline of events that took place.

And also, if you're aware that planet earth is billion of years, you will totally lost the grip of the ancient stories in the bible.

I usually tell people to stop editing the bible in their brain to sooth those facts science is unraveling. Each time science discovered a new thing, christians and Muslims will open up verses in their holy book and say "look at this that seems to correspond with what our book said" forgetting bunch of other things that are in direct opposite of the bible. And also, there are no mechanisms provided in the bible to how they arrive to such conclusion.

3 Likes

Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by jared007: 4:01pm On Dec 12, 2015
Gayjesus:

Your explanation is meant to back up the claim that the christian god created the universe. But other ancient books gave better explanation for what the Christians called fallen angels. I would take the Egyptians,Sumerian stories over the Bible illustration everyday since they were before the bible.
you are wrong sir. The bible is made up of many ancient books excluding the non cannonical books. non cannonical book like the book of enoch was probably written before egypt was born(enoch existed before the biological birth of egypt). These revelations of God was rewritten severally by other writters for preservation dats why u think egypt writtings is more ancient.
Re: The Origin Of Human Races? by jared007: 4:07pm On Dec 12, 2015
SirWere:
No holes Where do I even start

Does the creation theory explain continental shift?

Can it explain the existence of virus,bacteria, fungi, etc

Can it explain the existence of dangerous pests like mosquito, aedes, black fly and the like?

Apparently, animals are part of one big family. Can it then explain herbivorism, anivorism and ominivorism?

Besides, WHERE THE HELL IS ADAM's MISSING RIB

Dear friend, you reject Darwinian evolution because it is somewhat depressing, nothing else.

Oh dear, I said I wasn't gonna argue with creationists again.
my friend there are answers to all these questions. I answered some in The Glory Of Adam Before The Fall. Pls no more arguments o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section / Do Nonvirgin Men Have The Moral Right To Condemn Nonvirgin Women? / Ash Wednesday!!! ; All You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.