Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,847 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:21 AM

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) (11071 Views)

How To Apply For Graduate Trainee Jobs At United Bank Of Africa 2018 / Vacancies (Updated Daily) / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) by Mobebi(m): 10:53am On Dec 12, 2015
Good morning and happy weekend to you all. These are the available jobs for the weekend.

(1)- Position: Graduate Trainees at a Beverage company in Lagos.

Requirements:

Minimum of second class lower /lower credit Bsc/HND in any discipline
Have between 0-2 years experience
Must be able to learn with little supervision.
Must have a basic computer knowledge
Have good communication skills
Be able to gain people’s confidence and put them at ease
Be persuasive, persistent and patient
Not more than 29 years

(2)- POSITION: Sales Analyst

Salary/Pay Rate: Attractive

Employment Type: Full Time

(3)- POSITION: Account Officer

Industry: Banking/Financial Services/Accounting/Finance

Application Deadline: Dec. 20, 2015

(4)- POSITION: Manager

Qualification

Candidate must have a university degree or National diploma qualification in printing, Physical science or Engineering

Possess eight (cool years of verifiable experience in web offset printing post NYSC

- POSITION: Printers

Qualification

Candidate must have up to 3 years experience in web offset printing post NYSC, or up to 5 years for OND holder or not less than 7 years for WASC holder

Click on the link to apply:

http://www.senenablog.com/weekend-open-vacancies/

for more open jobs, visit www.SenenaBlog.com

More jobs will be added to this list at 4pm today.

More Update.

(5)- A Company in the Hospitality Sector is Currently receiving CVs for Various positions.

(6)- POSITION: Social Media Guru

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) by saintdollar: 1:28pm On Dec 12, 2015
Thanks for the info, keep it up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) by Mobebi(m): 5:02pm On Dec 12, 2015
saintdollar:
Thanks for the info, keep it up

Thanks man.... surely, appreciation from people like you will ''ginger me to do more''...it doesn't cost much.
i appreciate.

3 Likes

Re: Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) by udysweet(f): 6:12pm On Dec 12, 2015
God bless u for dis! Will forward to my younger sibling. And by d way,I'm interested in that of d hospitality outfit
Re: Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) by Mobebi(m): 9:45pm On Dec 12, 2015
udysweet:
God bless u for dis! Will forward to my younger sibling. And by d way,I'm interested in that of d hospitality outfit

Thank you very much... and may God also bless you as you desire...

More vacancies....

VACANCY

POSITION: PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICERS (WOMEN ONLY)
SLOTS: 3

There is a Job vacancy at Lapelswift Black Entertainment Ltd in need of 3 Female Applicants for different departments for the position of PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER (PR) with or without EXPERIENCE .

REQUIREMENTS :
*Must be Beautiful,Smart,Intelligent and Speak Good English Fluently.
*Must be able to Innovate and create positive ideas to the growth of the company.
*Must be BTW 24 to 35 years of Age.
*Must be able to use all forms of media and communication to build,maintain and manage the reputation of the company.

REMUNERATION
* Wardrobe Allowance
* Bonuses
* Very Reasonable Salary Offer

Send CV or Introduction to : Lapelswiftblackent@gmail.com

Vacancy Application closes on 16th DEC 2015.‎

‎Vacancy Opened to Lagos residents‎ Only.

Visit www.SenenaBlog.com for more jobs.
Re: Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) by Babzrockman: 8:28am On Dec 13, 2015
@Mobeb, i appreciate u jare. I almost got a job through ur postings. But things fell through along d line. At least there was hope and i believed there is more hopes and prospects ahead

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) by deborah29(f): 11:13am On Dec 13, 2015
please i want you to throw more light in the hospitality sector because am interested.
Re: Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) by Mobebi(m): 12:55pm On Dec 13, 2015
Babzrockman:
@Mobeb, i appreciate u jare. I almost got a job through ur postings. But things fell through along d line. At least there was hope and i believed there is more hopes and prospects ahead

Thank you very much... You will get it soon by God's grace. Just Hope on God.
Re: Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) by Samyj247: 1:28pm On Dec 13, 2015
that graduate trainee job email ID is bouncing back my application. OP abeg check vacancies@giantbeverages.com
Re: Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) by Mobebi(m): 4:55pm On Dec 13, 2015
Samyj247:
that graduate trainee job email ID is bouncing back my application. OP abeg check vacancies@giantbeverages.com

Thanks for the feedback, I will get back

careers@giantbeverages.com

sorry for the mix-up and thanks for notifying me.

That's the email
Re: Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) by shekonz(m): 5:44pm On Dec 13, 2015
Mobebi:

Thanks for the feedback, I will get back

careers@giantbeverages.com

sorry for the mix-up and thanks for notifying me.

That's the email

The careers@giantbeverages.com is also bouncing back
Re: Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) by delejames(m): 7:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
Try giantrecruitments@giantbeverages.com
Re: Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) by Lansin: 12:34am On Mar 17, 2016
Mobebi:

Thank you very much... and may God also bless you as you desire...

More vacancies....

VACANCY

POSITION: PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICERS (WOMEN ONLY)
SLOTS: 3

There is a Job vacancy at Lapelswift Black Entertainment Ltd in need of 3 Female Applicants for different departments for the position of PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER (PR) with or without EXPERIENCE .

REQUIREMENTS :
*Must be Beautiful,Smart,Intelligent and Speak Good English Fluently.
*Must be able to Innovate and create positive ideas to the growth of the company.
*Must be BTW 24 to 35 years of Age.
*Must be able to use all forms of media and communication to build,maintain and manage the reputation of the company.

REMUNERATION
* Wardrobe Allowance
* Bonuses
* Very Reasonable Salary Offer

Send CV or Introduction to : Lapelswiftblackent@gmail.com

Vacancy Application closes on 16th DEC 2015.‎

‎Vacancy Opened to Lagos residents‎ Only.

Visit www.SenenaBlog.com for more jobs.
@mobebi, pls is this position still open? Though I saw the deadline but who knows?
Re: Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) by Anikishaya(f): 9:50am On Mar 17, 2016
@mobebi, i need job in Ondo state or Ogun state. lemmie know if you have any for me. thanks
Re: Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) by brownemmanuel43(m): 11:14am On Mar 18, 2016
please i really need job, brownemmanuel43@gmail.com
Re: Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) by nelhrt: 11:14pm On May 19, 2016
Vacancy
Male Spa therapist job

Job brief

We are looking for a male spa therapist to provide professional and engaging wellness therapies and massage treatments to our clients. You will offer a full range of treatments to fulfill different client needs and objectives.

Responsibilities

Deliver a variety of spa services (body treatments, massages, facials, waxing, manicure/pedicure)

in a safe and comfortable manner
Maintain equipment and sample inventory of products

Keep documentation and maintain clients files

Keep a clean and stocked room
Acknowledge and respond to relevant customer queries, needs and expectations

Suggest and promote retail products or additional services

Uphold hygiene standards and follow health and safety regulations

Cooperate with and report on administration on any arising issues

Apply best practices and be up to date with market trends
Requirements

Experience in sales and marketing will be considered an asset

Excellent knowledge of English language

Communication and customer service skills, positive attitude

Qualifications

User level computer skills

Minimum of O,level certification

6ft tall and strong to medium built

Physically and mentally fit

Passionate with good sense of humor

Qualified applicants will undergo a three months paid internship training to meet Tooshme Beauty and spa's standard, after which would be fully staffed based on performance.

This opportunity will be more favorable to males residing around ikeja and ogba environment. Call 08093185003 or 0809 723 6284 to schedule an interview date.
Re: Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) by Moyarh(m): 1:55pm On May 20, 2016
A fast growing finance organization is looking for young and vibrant individuals to fill up the roles of Business Development Executives.
Candidates must be University graduates (with minimum of Second class upper degrees), and Must have related Insurance/Financial marketing and sales experience of 1 – 3 years.
Duties include:
• Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential customers.
• Develop new leads and strategies to expand and help the business grow.
• Work alone and in teams to get new customer accounts.
• Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual sales analyses, and any other assigned responsibility.
Follow the link bellow to fill the application form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ZKDklUgl6fOYK8UXnMGjRFhuf6914Z4gGBA8B3xMNHs/viewform?c=0&w=1

Application ends on the 27th of May, 2016.
Re: Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) by Moyarh(m): 8:08am On May 23, 2016
A fast growing finance organization is looking for young and vibrant individuals to fill up the roles of Business Development Executives.
Candidates must be University graduates (with minimum of Second class upper degrees), and Must have related Insurance/Financial marketing and sales experience of 1 – 3 years.
Duties include:
• Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential customers.
• Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual sales analyses, and any other assigned responsibility.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ZKDklUgl6fOYK8UXnMGjRFhuf6914Z4gGBA8B3xMNHs/viewform?c=0&w=1

Re: Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) by exotiqueify(f): 5:00am On May 25, 2016
Moyarh:
Duties include:

Hi. No news yet from your company for those who attended the interview with the CEO. Does it mean no one was picked as this is another advert?. Please do reply.
Re: Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) by Moyarh(m): 7:56am On May 25, 2016
exotiqueify:

Hi. No news yet from your company for those who attended the interview with the CEO. Does it mean no one was picked as this is another advert?. Please do reply.
I cant say. Mail the HR.
Re: Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) by exotiqueify(f): 1:46pm On May 25, 2016
Moyarh:

I cant say. Mail the HR.
Well.....i didnt apply for BD, i applied for CSR. I will do so anyway.Thanx tho
Re: Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) by Moyarh(m): 6:58pm On May 25, 2016
exotiqueify:

Well.....i didnt apply for BD, i applied for CSR. I will do so anyway.Thanx tho
Yw ma'm.
Re: Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) by MEQUELLA001(f): 2:23am On Jul 26, 2016
Please, I need a job in Benin. Fresh graduate please
Re: Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) by Rozzy303: 9:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
J

(1) (Reply)

Achievers University, Owo Massive Academic Staff Recruitment (over 100 Positions / 4 Categories Of Documents Required For The Npower Physical Verification Exercise / Unicane Industries Limited Invitation For Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.