Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

The Quran Experiment - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Quran Experiment (5254 Views)

D / The Bible Disguised As The Quran To See How People React. / What About Love In The Quran? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Quran Experiment by vedaxcool(m): 10:56am On Dec 12, 2015
See the reaction when people are exposed to verses in the QURAN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEnWw_lH4tQ

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Quran Experiment by Naijacitizen(m): 11:01am On Dec 12, 2015
Assalamu Alaikum.

Brother Vedaxcool, does this video have English subtitle?

I am hearing Impaired through.

1 Like

Re: The Quran Experiment by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 11:11am On Dec 12, 2015
vedaxcool:

You are the 1,000,000th person to share this video. Old and stale news.

Also, it is quite interesting that you only come to this section to attack and ridicule christianity/christians.

Lastly, it would do you well to think about two things

1) This could be done in the reverse- one can go to Saudi Arabia, cover up a Quran with the cover of a bible and read "harsh" passages to unsuspecting muslim pedestrians

2) The people that did this video are most likely atheists and not necessarily muslims.
Re: The Quran Experiment by menesheh(m): 1:51pm On Dec 12, 2015
Naijacitizen:
Assalamu Alaikum.

Yes, if not, switch the subtitle by tapping cc in the youtube video.

1 Like

Re: The Quran Experiment by menesheh(m): 1:56pm On Dec 12, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Also, it is quite interesting that you only come to this section to attack and ridicule christianity/christians.

1) This could be done in the reverse- one can go to Saudi Arabia, cover up a Quran with the cover of a bible and read "harsh" passages to unsuspecting muslim pedestrians

2) The people that did this video are most likely atheists and not necessarily muslims.

Yea you are right, that's why we urge people to start investing wether or not their beliefs are justified. Start evaluating those horrific contents in those books and come to your personal conclusion wether there is delusion somewhere or not. It pays off.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Quran Experiment by vedaxcool(m): 2:03pm On Dec 12, 2015
[s]
AllNaijaBlogger:

[/s]

Move.

2 Likes

Re: The Quran Experiment by vedaxcool(m): 2:04pm On Dec 12, 2015
Naijacitizen:
Assalamu Alaikum.

Wa alaykum salam. Yes,

menesheh:

Re: The Quran Experiment by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 2:52pm On Dec 12, 2015
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Move.

Truth is bitter.
Re: The Quran Experiment by Demmzy15(m): 3:57pm On Dec 12, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Truth is bitter.
Ogbeni swerve jor!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Quran Experiment by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 4:47pm On Dec 12, 2015
Demmzy15:
Ogbeni swerve jor!!!

Who is this? Are you a parrot? Do you just repeat whatever vedaxxcool says?

Who are you? cheesy
Re: The Quran Experiment by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 4:48pm On Dec 12, 2015
menesheh:

Yea you are right, that's why we urge people to start investing wether or not their beliefs are justified. Start evaluating those horrific contents in those books and come to your personal conclusion wether there is delusion somewhere or not. It pays off.

On point.
Re: The Quran Experiment by Naijacitizen(m): 6:10pm On Dec 12, 2015
menesheh:

[quote author=vedaxcool post=40936288] Wa alaykum salam. Yes,

Jazak Allah khair

1 Like

Re: The Quran Experiment by vedaxcool(m): 6:39pm On Dec 12, 2015
Naijacitizen:

Amin thank you.
Re: The Quran Experiment by mamsong9(m): 11:38pm On Dec 12, 2015
vedaxcool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEnWw_lH4tQ

I love this video

2 Likes

Re: The Quran Experiment by Demmzy15(m): 2:29pm On Dec 13, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Who are you? cheesy
See this pained nigga o, I seriously don't know why the truth is so hard for you to decipher?
Re: The Quran Experiment by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 5:33pm On Dec 13, 2015
Demmzy15:
See this pained nigga o, I seriously don't know why the truth is so hard for you to decipher?

Who are you?
Re: The Quran Experiment by Empiree: 6:02pm On Dec 13, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:
Also, it is quite interesting that you only come to this section to attack and ridicule Christianity/Christians.
Talking about ridiculing Christianity and Christians, none do that better except you and your fellow Christians.

Read yourself

AllNaijaBlogger:
I am hustling and doing so much work that I don't even have time for myself.

On the other hand, one useless vagabond I knew in school is balling and driving fancy cars around town. It was only yesterday that he saw me trekking on the road because I had no money to refuel and repair my car, and he offered me a lift. This my vagabond friend is a pastor. This guy is not as educated as I am or even an honest person- he used to roam and even sometimes scam people in our old neighbourhood, back in the day.

Now, this my vagabond friend (now known as "Pastor Show"wink is oppressing me. He has a BMW jeep, a range rover and a nice house in FESTAC Lagos. He has a small church but he boasts that the money he makes is worthy enough for a bullion van.

Where did I go wrong in life? With all my education and two jobs, a negro like me is still hustling while some scammer can open church and be lounging in money and women.....oh, did I tell you about his wife? Some sexy latina from Columbia. God!!! Why are you punishing me with this oppression?

Long story short, I need to open a church and make millions. Who is with me? Johny.don22 can be the marketer, he get mouth well well. Jose.ph1832 can be my partner (or second pastor). Pla.etton can be the financial adviser while Francis.Tony can be the altar boy. Pastor Allnaijablogger saved them and showed them the salvation through Christ (this showmanship thrills church congregations)
So basically, you want to open church for money making scheme. That's not new by the way. That ridicules Christianity and Christians altogether. Got it?.

I can understand your situation you described but if a muslim is in such a situation, he thanks Allah that at least he has a car while many have none. A muslim wont think about opening a mosque for business. That's just pretty much haram. But you didnt hesitate to open church for money making scheme. That's very ridiculous, bruh!

1 Like

Re: The Quran Experiment by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 6:22pm On Dec 13, 2015
Empiree:
Talking about ridiculing Christianity and Christians, none do that better except you and your fellow Christians.

Read yourself

So basically, you want to open church for money making scheme. That's not new by the way. That ridicules Christianity and Christians altogether. Got it?.

Seriously?

You can't see the difference? Am I a muslim who only comes here to ridicule christianitY?
Re: The Quran Experiment by vedaxcool(m): 8:12am On Dec 15, 2015
Empiree:

Read yourself

I can understand your situation you described but if a muslim is in such a situation, he thanks Allah that at least he has a car while many have none. A muslim wont think about opening a mosque for business. That's just pretty much haram. But you didnt hesitate to open church for money making scheme. That's very ridiculous, bruh!

You go mind the hypocrite who reasons like a street thug. The video was about Christians reacting negatively to the bible disguised as the Quran yet it is me mocking xtianity who posted a video about xtians on the general board. Better you ignore the drama queen. Atheists in this board feel insecured when they are not the subject of discussion.
Re: The Quran Experiment by Rilwayne001: 8:21am On Dec 15, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Who are you? cheesy

Franciston said your are LB a.k.a Jackbizzle, christian-wannabe, is that true

1 Like

Re: The Quran Experiment by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 11:07am On Dec 15, 2015
vedaxcool:

You go mind the hypocrite who reasons like a street thug. The video was about Christians reacting negatively to the bible disguised as the Quran yet it is me mocking xtianity who posted a video about xtians on the general board. Better you ignore the drama queen. Atheists in this board feel insecured when they are not the subject of discussion.

bro, I await the day you come to the religion section to post something positive about chritianity or any other non-muslim belief.

It does not even have to be positive- you could post something for general discussion on the religion section- something like belief in reincarnation.....

However, I doubt that you have the maturity and tolerance to do so. Go and look at your profile- we can see how you have carried yourself in the religion section.
Re: The Quran Experiment by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 11:09am On Dec 15, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Franciston said your are LB a.k.a Jackbizzle, christian-wannabe, is that true

grin

What do you think?
Re: The Quran Experiment by Rilwayne001: 11:31am On Dec 15, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

grin

What do you think?

You are definitely not LB a.k.a Jackbizzle a.k.a Abdulsleek. You are all naija blogger, definitely an agnostic christian or perhaps a confused christian.
Re: The Quran Experiment by Empiree: 12:45pm On Dec 15, 2015
Rilwayne001:

You are definitely not LB a.k.a Jackbizzle a.k.a Abdulsleek. You are all naija blogger, definitely an agnostic christian or perhaps a confused christian.
He's really confused, my brother. His mind is dangling helter skelter btw atheism/Christianity. I do begin to suspect he's jackbizzle reading his reply to vexda. Or he could simply be a confused nigga!

1 Like

Re: The Quran Experiment by Rilwayne001: 12:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
Empiree:
He's really confused, my brother. His mind is dangling helter skelter btw atheism/Christianity. I do begin to suspect he's jackbizzle reading his reply to vexda. Or he could simply be a confused nigga!

Confused christian? Yes, apparently he is.
Jackbizzle? No, he is definitely not him.
Re: The Quran Experiment by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 1:05pm On Dec 15, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Have you ever thought of it the other way around? That you are the one being confused?
Re: The Quran Experiment by Rilwayne001: 1:10pm On Dec 15, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Have you ever thought of it the other way around? That you are the one being confused?

lol. I ain't like you. You've seen christianity for what it is, deal with it.
Re: The Quran Experiment by Empiree: 3:14pm On Dec 15, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Confused christian? Yes, apparently he is.
Jackbizzle? No, he is definitely not him.
na him sabi. I was suprised by his last thread about opening a business church. That caught me off guard. I never thought he would utter stuff like that. Smh undecided
Re: The Quran Experiment by Rilwayne001: 3:20pm On Dec 15, 2015
Empiree:
na him sabi. I was suprised by his last thread about opening a business church. That caught me off guard. I never thought he would utter stuff like that. Smh undecided

I tell you my brother, most of them are seeing christianity for what it is, only that he is confident enough to come out open to call a spade a spade. Aside that, I think he is a failed blogger who needs quick cash, hence thinking of starting a church business, and you know, in Nigeria today, nothing aside politics brings income than church business lipsrsealed grin

Everyone wants to become Adeboye, kumuyi, Oyedepo et al. They want to ride big jeeps and fly private jets.

I wish him well though.
Re: The Quran Experiment by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 4:09pm On Dec 15, 2015
Rilwayne001:

I tell you my brother, most of them are seeing christianity for what it is, only that he is confident enough to come out open to call a spade a spade. Aside that, I think he is a failed blogger who needs quick cash, hence thinking of starting a church business, and you know, in Nigeria today, nothing aside politics brings income than church business lipsrsealed grin

Everyone wants to become Adeboye, kumuyi, Oyedepo et al. They want to ride big jeeps and fly private jets.

I wish him well though.

Bros.

You are saying the truth and I respect you for thAt!!!

Nice one
Re: The Quran Experiment by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 4:12pm On Dec 15, 2015
Empiree:

What? Did I lie in the thread?

Why is the truth surprising?

Shouldn't you be happy that I am seeing Nigerian churches for what they are?
Re: The Quran Experiment by Empiree: 4:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

What? Did I lie in the thread?

Why is the truth surprising?

Shouldn't you be happy that I am seeing Nigerian churches for what they are?
I didn't say you lie. I'm glad you seeing nigerian churches for what they are, BUSINESSES.

Truth is evident

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Juju Real? / Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! / ”my Son Saddens Me”—septuagenarian Father Of Gay Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.