Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

no - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / no (2977 Views)

Nigerians Celebrating The End Of Biafran War In 1970 (Throwback Photo) / Photo Of Obasanjo Accepting The Surrender Of Biafra In 1970 / RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

no by Nnemuka(f): 12:00pm On Dec 12, 2015
coolwhat ?

8 Likes

Re: no by mazimee(m): 12:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
Buhari is a tribalist, he has more hard punch up his sleeve. He will launch them one after the other.

5 Likes

Re: no by INTROVERT(f): 12:12pm On Dec 12, 2015
Re: no by sweetgala(m): 12:25pm On Dec 12, 2015
Your write up is flawed in so many ways , I'll be back to break it down soon

12 Likes

Re: no by Nnemuka(f): 12:27pm On Dec 12, 2015
sad really to watch small businesses die or starved of adequate funds...

1 Like

Re: no by hopeforcharles(m): 12:43pm On Dec 12, 2015
Ok, all i know is that all will suffer since we don't manufacture shiii
But The igbos will always come out stronger,

No weapon formed against us (Igbos) shall prosper and every tongue that rises against us shall be condemed in judgment, for this is the heritage of the Children of the Lord and their Righteousness is of the Lord,
It takes a deeper Spiritual Understanding to get this Biblical passage.

10 Likes

Re: no by koxyz: 12:43pm On Dec 12, 2015
Myopic analysises laiden with sentiments

9 Likes

Re: no by YoruBanger: 1:40pm On Dec 12, 2015
Please, is the current governor of the CBN not an Igboman again? ? If the author is right about his assertions, then can somebody please explain to me why Emefiele is 'waging economic warfare' against his own kinsmen?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: no by GspotAngela(f): 1:44pm On Dec 12, 2015
YoruBanger:
Please, is the current governor of the CBN not an Igboman again? ? If the author is right about his assertions, then can somebody please explain to me why Emefiele is 'waging economic warfare' against his own kinsmen?
Godwin Emefiele is an Awusa/Fulani man

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: no by Rose2014: 1:46pm On Dec 12, 2015
YoruBanger:
To keep his job

6 Likes

Re: no by Know2020: 1:49pm On Dec 12, 2015
OP thanks for the post. This is a masterpiece!

1 Like

Re: no by YoruBanger: 1:51pm On Dec 12, 2015
Rose2014:

To keep his job

Are you suggesting that he's consciously 'Anti-Igbo', or he's being 'remote-controlled' by the Hausa-Fulani boogeyman Buhari and his kinsmen to wage this alleged 'economic warfare' against his own kinsmen? ?

11 Likes

Re: no by Rose2014: 1:55pm On Dec 12, 2015
YoruBanger:

Are you suggesting that he's consciously 'Anti-Igbo', or he's being 'remote-controlled' by the Hausa-Fulani boogeyman Buhari and his kinsmen to wage this alleged 'economic warfare' against his own kinsmen? ?
He's keeping his job
Take that to the bank

6 Likes

Re: no by docsholz(m): 1:58pm On Dec 12, 2015
This guys bigotry is legendary

6 Likes

Re: no by Musiwa419: 2:03pm On Dec 12, 2015
YoruBanger:
ibos, funny folks they are. Aside from the fact that this is an unintelligent and nonsensical article laced with bigotry, instead of the writer to blame Godwin emefiele, an ibo man who is the CBN Governor, for the ibos perceived economic woes as a result of the CBN monetary policies, the bigot is busy blaming PMB and other tribes in Nigeria

11 Likes

Re: no by YoruBanger: 2:07pm On Dec 12, 2015
Rose2014:

He's keeping his job
Take that to the bank

How easy for you to dismiss his culpability over this allegation, considering his position as the initiator/driver of the policy in question. In that case he must indeed be more anti-igbo than Buhari or any Northerner for that matter.

10 Likes

Re: no by YoruBanger: 2:12pm On Dec 12, 2015
Musiwa419:
ibos, funny folks they are. Aside from the fact that this is an unintelligent and nonsensical article laced with bigotry, instead of the writer to blame Godwin emefiele, an ibo man who is the CBN Governor, for the ibos perceived economic woes as a result of the CBN monetary policies, the bigot is busy blaming PMB and other tribes in Nigeria

Bro, the thing tire me o. The author conveniently by-passed Emefiele who is the driver and initiator of the said policy and clumsily linked it to Buhari. You gotta wonder if some of these folks can ever be truly objective about any issue, without sentiment and their trademark sensationalism/emotionalism.

11 Likes

Re: no by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 2:14pm On Dec 12, 2015
This is just the morning. I warned all and sundry when they were asking what GEJ did for the Easterners and why he should be re-elected. I made everyone who cared to note that had Babangida not overthrown Buhari in 1985, Southeast economy would have been erased and millions die of starvation just like during the war.

History is on the verge of repeating itself. Buhari will certainly reduce Southeast Economy to the level of Bokoharam infested Northeast if Southeasterners fail to remain on the street to protest the unfair economic policies.

Before I forget, read the direction the Buhari Government is taking and prove if the article is a lie from day one.

The details of a secret meeting between Buhari and some northern leaders has been revealed.

The meeting took place at the presidential villa last night Saturday, 30th May, 2015.

The northern leaders told Buhari not to make the kind of mistake Dr Jonathan made by not massively developing the Niger Delta, they said he focused on the transformation of the entire country, believing that he (Dr Jonathan) will secure a second term in office to massively develop Niger Delta.

They asked Buhari to treat the north, mostly north-west and north-east like everyday is his last day in office, citing the long absence of a northerner at the helm of affairs.

They made eight demands from Buhari, which are.

Appointment of core northern Muslims in to key positions in the country.

Extra financial support for the 19 northern states.

Amnesty for boko haram, so that it would be an avenue to empower northern youths.

To establish a world class petroleum university in Katsina state.

To build another refinery in Kano state.

To pay off Tinubu and Amaechi for sponsoring his campaign, so that his presidency can be truly a northern presidency.

To place Ankio Briggs and Asari Dokubo on DSS watch list, seize their passports, because they can turn the Niger Delta region against his presidency.

And lastly they asked him not to honour the gay agreement between his party(APC) and the western countries.

Sources said Buhari agreed to try his best in the first seven demands, but he his not so sure of the last demand which is the gay agreement with western countries.

Because he is scared they would fight him, destabilize his government, and possibly edge him out like they did to Dr Jonathan.

The meeting had in attendance, governors el Rufai, Amino Masari, Abdulahi Ganduje of Kaduna, Katsina and Kano respectively. Others are Atiku Abubakar, Ibrahim Commossie, Adamu Ciroma, Yosuf Maitama Sule, and Muhammad Danjuma Goje.

http://www.freedomafric.com/politics/buhari-and-northern-leaders-nocturnal-demands-t2131.html

3 Likes

Re: no by StOla: 2:16pm On Dec 12, 2015
How the Igbos manage to make out every government decision as a hidden agenda to punish them is something that truly baffles me.

How do you guys do this shi.t?

Is it only Igbos that are studying abroad, or use foreign currency to transact business?

When will these self delusions and victim mentality stop for God's sake?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: no by StOla: 2:21pm On Dec 12, 2015
YoruBanger:

Bro, the thing tire me o. The author conveniently by-passed Emefiele who is the driver and initiator of the said policy and clumsily linked it to Buhari. You gotta wonder if some of these folks can ever be truly objective about any issue, without sentiment and their trademark sensationalism/emotionalism.

They should suck it up and stop playing victim on all matters.

The recent expose on the composition of the federal civil service is one that belies their constant irritating cry about marginalisation.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: no by Eledan: 2:53pm On Dec 12, 2015
Rose2014:

To keep his job
If that is your reason, he is just another coward like Ojukwu

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: no by StOla: 3:07pm On Dec 12, 2015
Eledan:

That is just it!
See how the OP conveniently rubbished everyone else in Nigeria. That is a typical Igbo mindet

He made it look like only the Igbos are making legitimate economic use of the Dollar in Nigeria. See the summary dismissal he gave the NigerDeltans.

The OP made it look like Nigeria is ready to turn its economy to that of Zimbabwe, as long as the Igbos are likely to suffer the most. What manner of people are these?

Infact, America dare not tamper with their own currency, else it would be regarded as a deliberate attempt to wage economic warfare against the chosen tribe of God.

Economic policies are likely to have demerits, but my economics class did not teach me that only a tribe called Igbo would suffer the demerits.

That we all know the above, yet someone would sit in his house to compose the trash on this thread, only shows how some people continue to hold themselves down with mental shackles.
Anything propaganda is OK for them, as long as it would make them hate their eternal enemies the more.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: no by after1: 3:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
Always playing the victim card. They will always blame other tribes for there own problem, the likes of T.A Orji left there Abia in ruins but they prefer to blame Fashola for the problem of Abia. Mschew

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: no by Pavore9: 3:09pm On Dec 12, 2015
''For the Niger Deltan, if Edo, they are perhaps in Italy or Germany. For the Itsekiri and Ijaws, and Ikwerres and Calabar, if they are not militants, the lower rungs or boy-boy in oil companies is their portion. This leaves the Igbo man with the task of providing the greatest amount of SMEs and buying and selling all around the nation...all reliant on the dollar''......Demeaning other tribes is not a vestige of greatness, International business is not an exclusive of the Igbos!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: no by Eledan: 3:15pm On Dec 12, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
This is just the morning. I warned all and sundry when they were asking what GEJ did for the Easterners and why he should be re-elected. I made everyone who cared to note that had Babangida not overthrown Buhari in 1985, Southeast economy would have been erased and millions die of starvation just like during the war.

History is on the verge of repeating itself. Buhari will certainly reduce Southeast Economy to the level of Bokoharam infested Northeast if Southeasterners fail to remain on the street to protest the unfair economic policies.

Before I forget, read the direction the Buhari Government is taking and prove if the article is a lie from day one.

How you ended up as a Mod with your Ngwakwe handle by Seun still baffles sane minds on this forum.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

IK Idris A Nupe Man Is The New IGP / An Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan By A Staunch APC Supporter / Buhari Has Created Another System Of Corruption - Emir Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.