Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:32 PM

Oracle Dba - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oracle Dba (745 Views)

Urgent Positions To Be Filled: Linux Systems Administrator & Oracle DBA / Mtn Oracle Dba Role / Do You Need The Services Of An Oracle Dba? Then Look No Further: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oracle Dba by ibizgirl(f): 7:41pm On Jun 03, 2009
Hi I just wrote Oracle exams ie 1z0-047 and sql does anyone have an idea how I can get a job with this as an oca. the pay does not matter i need the experience.
Re: Oracle Dba by morakin: 12:17pm On Jun 04, 2009
hi, think you should check out MTN AND ZAIN, PLS have also finshed oracle but have write the exam how did cause you for Sql and admin 1 pls
Re: Oracle Dba by ibizgirl(f): 2:03pm On Jun 04, 2009
I have some dumps that could probably be useful to you. how do i get them to u.
Re: Oracle Dba by joyamaka: 2:47pm On Jun 04, 2009
Plz, I dont mind if you can forward the dumps to my mailbox: joyamaka@yahoo.co.uk. Will really appreciate it.
Thanks.
Re: Oracle Dba by ibizgirl(f): 9:41pm On Jun 04, 2009
joyamaka:

Plz, I dont mind if you can forward the dumps to my mailbox: joyamaka@yahoo.co.uk. Will really appreciate it.
Thanks.

which of the exams are you preparing for?

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy / Urgent Vacancies / 50 Graduates Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.