Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,188 members, 7,780,310 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:09 PM

Di'Ja Reacts To The Report Of Her Secret Wedding In Kaduna - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Di'Ja Reacts To The Report Of Her Secret Wedding In Kaduna (44690 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Had A Secret Wedding In Portugal - Naijagists.com Claims / Di'ja And Olamide Perform On Stage In Suleja At GloMegaMusicTour / Mavin's Di'ja Welcomes Baby Boy (Photos + Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Di'Ja Reacts To The Report Of Her Secret Wedding In Kaduna by AmicableEd: 1:22pm On Dec 12, 2015
A few days ago, News broke out that Mavin Records’ star, Di’Ja had gotten married in Kaduna after getting pregnant for one Eric.

The reports claimed that the pregnant “Awww” singer and her fiance Eric, completed the traditional marriage rites on Thursday 10th December 2015. The reports were further fueled by this photo above released online hour ago.

Well, Kemi Filani Blog reached out to the music star and she revealed to us the truth.
Reacting to the viral report, the beautiful singer, Aphrodija through her manager, Rabbi, confirmed that it's not her actual wedding but a video shoot.

"Lol, it is not true...not real wedding! Di'ja is having a video shoot...and it is coming out soon...Many thanks for your professionalism." her manager told Kemi Filani Blog.

http://www.kemifilani.com/2015/12/exclusive-truth-about-secret-wedding.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Di'Ja Reacts To The Report Of Her Secret Wedding In Kaduna by gist4kidsblog: 2:12pm On Dec 12, 2015

1 Like

Re: Di'Ja Reacts To The Report Of Her Secret Wedding In Kaduna by Airforce1(m): 2:15pm On Dec 12, 2015
Aunty you're married o' jare .. mtchew grin

42 Likes

Re: Di'Ja Reacts To The Report Of Her Secret Wedding In Kaduna by ellahzy(f): 2:34pm On Dec 12, 2015
I knew it.

That's the same thing they said about Iyanya.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Di'Ja Reacts To The Report Of Her Secret Wedding In Kaduna by ellahzy(f): 2:34pm On Dec 12, 2015
I knew it.

That's the same thing they said about Iyanya.
Re: Di'Ja Reacts To The Report Of Her Secret Wedding In Kaduna by angelTI(f): 2:38pm On Dec 12, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Di'Ja Reacts To The Report Of Her Secret Wedding In Kaduna by juddexy2(m): 3:31pm On Dec 12, 2015
I trust our bloggers, they can twist anything for traffic! I hail!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Di'Ja Reacts To The Report Of Her Secret Wedding In Kaduna by jaybossYBNL(m): 3:42pm On Dec 12, 2015
Good
Re: Di'Ja Reacts To The Report Of Her Secret Wedding In Kaduna by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 12, 2015
I knew it.
Re: Di'Ja Reacts To The Report Of Her Secret Wedding In Kaduna by NOBODYY: 4:03pm On Dec 12, 2015
No be only videoshoot na photoshoot
Naija artists can lie sha undecided undecided

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Di'Ja Reacts To The Report Of Her Secret Wedding In Kaduna by theshaderoom: 4:03pm On Dec 12, 2015
See Photos Of Your Favourite Celebs Before The Surgeries

http://www.gossipatrol.com/2015/12/see-photos-of-your-favourite-celebs.html
Re: Di'Ja Reacts To The Report Of Her Secret Wedding In Kaduna by cutetopsey(f): 4:04pm On Dec 12, 2015
i smell lies....
This video is too serious to pass it for a video shoot.

BTW, whats my stress gan.... shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Di'Ja Reacts To The Report Of Her Secret Wedding In Kaduna by englishmart(m): 4:04pm On Dec 12, 2015
Di'ja should go and sleep jor

3 Likes

Re: Di'Ja Reacts To The Report Of Her Secret Wedding In Kaduna by pat077: 4:04pm On Dec 12, 2015
handiwork of bloggers

1 Like

Re: Di'Ja Reacts To The Report Of Her Secret Wedding In Kaduna by MARINS(f): 4:04pm On Dec 12, 2015
End time video shoot undecided undecided
Re: Di'Ja Reacts To The Report Of Her Secret Wedding In Kaduna by tolexy007(m): 4:05pm On Dec 12, 2015
b
Re: Di'Ja Reacts To The Report Of Her Secret Wedding In Kaduna by heed101(m): 4:05pm On Dec 12, 2015
marriage illegal
Re: Di'Ja Reacts To The Report Of Her Secret Wedding In Kaduna by treasuredm(f): 4:06pm On Dec 12, 2015
End time wedding

End time video shoot

End time bloggers
Re: Di'Ja Reacts To The Report Of Her Secret Wedding In Kaduna by chronique(m): 4:06pm On Dec 12, 2015
Nice PR stunts from the MAVINS... wink. They just needed some kinda controversy to brew around before releasing the song and video.

2 Likes

Re: Di'Ja Reacts To The Report Of Her Secret Wedding In Kaduna by bigeagleeye(m): 4:06pm On Dec 12, 2015
Let's keep fingers crossed oh! Never rule out sense of nonsense..in any case she is of age already!
Re: Di'Ja Reacts To The Report Of Her Secret Wedding In Kaduna by Michellla(f): 4:06pm On Dec 12, 2015
Lol
Re: Di'Ja Reacts To The Report Of Her Secret Wedding In Kaduna by adellam16(f): 4:07pm On Dec 12, 2015
No b Rotimi again? Na Eric now?

10 Likes

Re: Di'Ja Reacts To The Report Of Her Secret Wedding In Kaduna by paddybrown(m): 4:07pm On Dec 12, 2015
Hmmmmm beta marry ooooo
Re: Di'Ja Reacts To The Report Of Her Secret Wedding In Kaduna by Seuncoded(f): 4:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
You better go for it
Re: Di'Ja Reacts To The Report Of Her Secret Wedding In Kaduna by GelTleStar(f): 4:09pm On Dec 12, 2015
I wished it were true
Re: Di'Ja Reacts To The Report Of Her Secret Wedding In Kaduna by macaranta(m): 4:09pm On Dec 12, 2015
okay
Re: Di'Ja Reacts To The Report Of Her Secret Wedding In Kaduna by daveyjay(m): 4:10pm On Dec 12, 2015
There's more to be discovered
Re: Di'Ja Reacts To The Report Of Her Secret Wedding In Kaduna by daveyjay(m): 4:10pm On Dec 12, 2015
Dnt be surprised, from video shoot to real marriaqe...hehehe just xayinq
Re: Di'Ja Reacts To The Report Of Her Secret Wedding In Kaduna by Nellizzy(m): 4:11pm On Dec 12, 2015
my celebrity crush Abeg wait for me o
Re: Di'Ja Reacts To The Report Of Her Secret Wedding In Kaduna by PLANETMARS(m): 4:11pm On Dec 12, 2015
Airforce1:
Aunty you're married o' jare .. mtchew grin
dey dere dey allow hunger manipulate u. No do make u blow!! Abi u dey forbid to marry ni?
Re: Di'Ja Reacts To The Report Of Her Secret Wedding In Kaduna by Willydilly(m): 4:12pm On Dec 12, 2015
Hmmmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Shares Romantic Photo With Tania Omotayo / “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action / Alex VS Kiki Osinbajo: Who Rocked The Camo Look Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.