Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,843 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:05 AM

Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) (42836 Views)

Did You Have This Kind Of Parent As A Kid? How Did You Survive? / What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? / I Didnt Like My Dad When I Was A Kid And Still Dont Like Him Now I'm Grown Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) by dammy13(m): 1:43pm On Dec 12, 2015
Which punishment did you serve as a kid?

smiley wink R231 Lalasticlala

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) by TITOBIGZ(m): 1:51pm On Dec 12, 2015
9,10,13,14 but OP u wicked Oogrin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) by madridguy(m): 1:52pm On Dec 12, 2015
7, 9, 11 and 14.
Re: Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) by Deejavuu(f): 1:55pm On Dec 12, 2015
None. Was a cool kid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) by dammy13(m): 1:56pm On Dec 12, 2015
Deejavuu:
None. Was a cool kid
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm or wiz kid?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) by umehmj(m): 3:12pm On Dec 12, 2015
all the above. many are not there sef, like sit on air, plank plus starving. i too stubborn lol

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) by looseweight: 5:39pm On Dec 12, 2015
13,9 & 7.

I can't forget those punishment

7 Likes

Re: Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) by gunners160(m): 5:40pm On Dec 12, 2015
But wait o o,what is the essence of this topic?

2 Likes

Re: Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 12, 2015
Dick punishment cry

1 Like

Re: Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) by GentleYoung(m): 5:40pm On Dec 12, 2015
So a mod can actually move this kind of trash to FP,when their are lots of important info to move here. And am very sure am not seeing this here for the first time. You people can do better.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) by MaxAngellyn: 5:40pm On Dec 12, 2015
None!!!
Re: Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) by MirandaPrestly(f): 5:40pm On Dec 12, 2015
I'm seeing some punishments for the first time here! Thanks OP
I've got to try these on some people

1 Like

Re: Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) by wizemoney(m): 5:41pm On Dec 12, 2015
All of the above

1 Like

Re: Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) by eddiesaint(m): 5:41pm On Dec 12, 2015
All of the above...hahahaha.. as a kid i was always getting in trouble and was also mischievous.lmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) by Lovexme(m): 5:41pm On Dec 12, 2015
7, 9, & 13.

One very painful, and joints-weakening punishment is conspicuously missing. The Sit On The Wall punishment.

1 Like

Re: Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) by bqlekan(m): 5:41pm On Dec 12, 2015
I don't need to check the pictures.. I served all... I use to be very stubborn

1 Like

Re: Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) by benedictnsi(m): 5:41pm On Dec 12, 2015
I didn't really get serious punishment like this....... Should i say i was kinda responsible child then No, I was stubborn

Care and mouth, na im dem take finish us grin
Re: Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) by gistmeloveblog: 5:42pm On Dec 12, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) by haryomikun(m): 5:42pm On Dec 12, 2015
7,8,9, 13

Me ah stubborn die dat time. I could count how many times on one finger my name wasn't written in the noisemaker list. Throughout primary schl and half of secondary school...

Ah be regular customer!!! grin grin grin

meanwhile,,, DJ Haywire has released a new mixtape (Party Banging Mixtape December Editon) containing coolest and latest songs that will accompany you every morning on your way to work and prevent accidents from coming your way this december cheesy The tracklist features new tracks from the very best and newest albums (Falz, Olamide, Victoria Kimani, Iyanya)... Also, its lesser in size compared to most other mixtapes (25mb) with no reduction in quality... The problem of the host website (datafilehost) has also been solved as the mixtape was uploaded on hulkshare which gives no problem at all when trying to download
... click on https://www.nairaland.com/2557055/dj-haywire-solo-birthday-mixtape to see tracklist and download link
Re: Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) by Uzomarts: 5:42pm On Dec 12, 2015
Almost all
Re: Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) by badonkadonk: 5:42pm On Dec 12, 2015
Of all the obscene punishment ever created by the joblessness of thot. this punishment was called f.uck Alhaja..

Chai! Those old school seniors ehn... If u no go government school, u can't understand.

Na God just say make man no break im waist....
Re: Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) by labakeJ(f): 5:42pm On Dec 12, 2015
Only 9...tho twas not all d time...was a nice kid grin cheesy
Re: Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) by ksstroud: 5:42pm On Dec 12, 2015
ALL
Re: Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) by bdemix(m): 5:42pm On Dec 12, 2015
End time Punishment
Re: Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) by jy2kbeyond(m): 5:43pm On Dec 12, 2015
That number 9 beeed. At a point you go begin dey stagger.lo

1 Like

Re: Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) by januzaj(m): 5:43pm On Dec 12, 2015
mtcheeeww....how many times this shiiit go make frontpage

3 Likes

Re: Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) by Teryfik(m): 5:43pm On Dec 12, 2015
All dis 1 na punishment
Re: Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) by dmostspecialone(m): 5:43pm On Dec 12, 2015
7, 8, 9, 14..... I do am tired. my dad is a retired military man. Mofe e ku
Re: Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) by leverage12(m): 5:43pm On Dec 12, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 12, 2015
none cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) by FineBro(m): 5:43pm On Dec 12, 2015
None.. I was a good kid grin
Re: Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) by keko14: 5:44pm On Dec 12, 2015
noon cus I was too stubborn to b punish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

21-Year-Old Lady Discovers Her Dad Was Not Her Real Father In A Biology Class / Lady Calls Out The New Young Wife Of Her Estranged Husband (photo) / Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.