Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Pls Can We Girls Stop This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Can We Girls Stop This (25912 Views)

What Do We Girls Really Wants In A Guy? / 10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... / Story + Question For We Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 12, 2015
note I am not trying to slight anygal, neither am I trying to make any guy like me,infact I don't want attention

girls pls am saying this because I myself am a girl ,pls stop spoiling the good names of other girls because of your gold digging nature, stop receiving stupid advise from your friend by trying to maga one poor guy, in fact it better to warn off a guy you don't like to stop disturbing you,than to keep begging a guy to take you put for lunch, this is embarrassing and annoying, where is our generation even learning all this from is it from the Bollywood films we watch or the upbringing, am tired, u don't have to beg for a guy to take u out ..... I don't even know where else to broadcast this lamentation, girls pls am sorry if this us harsh but I just needed to let out my fustration

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 12, 2015
from whence cometh thy lamentations?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 12, 2015
embarassedissokay embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 12, 2015
sadsad
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Drops26(f): 2:22pm On Dec 12, 2015
Issoright
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by chumaster(m): 2:28pm On Dec 12, 2015
they will never like this!

4 Likes

Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 12, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Mtheeeew,i know all the gurls will deny op allegations,..

Op,you are simply wasting your time,haba,what is your business with the way others choose to live their lives?

Am sure,you are quilty of one or two things you listed there.

Arrant nonesense.

Mtheeeeew.
Are you high? What does your comment exactly imply? Make up your mind.

I've gone out with girls who'd not even let you foot the bills alone. What can I say...I'm a sucker for them real classy ladies; they have a special place in my heart. Stay classy, ya'll. grin

10 Likes

Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by jrerico1(m): 2:31pm On Dec 12, 2015
Jolllyjoy:

Op,you are simply wasting your time,haba,what is your business with the way others choose to live their lives?

Arrant nonesense.

Mtheeeeew.
can you read your post again??

10 Likes

Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 12, 2015
RickRichards:

Are you high? Or what does your comment exactly imply? Make up your mind.
why not desist from quoting me when you know my post was beyond your comprehensive skill?

1 Like

Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 12, 2015
jrerico1:
can you read your post again??
nosadsad
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by AmiLaHoit(f): 2:33pm On Dec 12, 2015
That was how I introduced this church member of mine to my colleague and all she did was beg him for money for hair, money for keeps, dinner etc. Until the guy gently walked away from her, found a decent gurl and had his traditional marriage last week Saturday.
The other guy I also tried to match her up to, recognized her and said he sees her at CMS waiting for a lift rather than take a bus to work in d mornings. The very first day she also met him in my house, even in d rain she requested to be taken to a nearby pepper soup joint. I WAS SO SO ASHAMMED
The idiot gurl wants to come to my house and spend d weekend and I have been avoiding her cos I am upset with her and embarrassed.

Planning on when I will seat her down and tell her why those guys walked away without asking her for even sex. because they are decent and does not need such girl around them. She is even lucky they are focused.
She feels being slim and fair will give her a man. Her life style won't!!! Never!!!

54 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by jrerico1(m): 2:33pm On Dec 12, 2015
I tell you, no sane guy will fall for the Ish again.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 12, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
why not desist from quoting me when you know my post was beyond your comprehensive skill?
Sorry, ma'am. Was just tryna point out the contradictions therein. Shalom!
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 12, 2015
RickRichards:

Sorry, ma'am. Was just tryna point out the contradictions therein. Shalom!
ok sir.
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 12, 2015
AmiLaHoit:
That was how I introduced this church member of mine to my colleague and all she did was beg him for money for hair, money for keeps, dinner etc. Until the guy gently walked away from her, found a decent gurl and had his traditional marriage last week Saturday.
The other guy I also tried to match her up to, recognized her and said he sees her at CMS waiting for a lift rather than take a bus to work in d mornings. The very first day she also met him in my house, even in d rain she requested to be taken to a nearby pepper soup joint. I WAS SO SO ASHAMMED
The idiot gurl wants to come to my house and spend d weekend and I have been avoiding her cos I am upset with her and embarrassed.

Planning on when I will seat her down and tell her why those guys walked away without asking her for even sex. because they are decent and does not need such girl around them. She is even lucky they are focused.
She feels being slim and fair will give her a man. Her life style won't!!! Never!!!
you are a marriage planner?cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 12, 2015
Seriously . . . i just can't pick a side here.
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by AmiLaHoit(f): 2:43pm On Dec 12, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
you are a marriage planner?cheesycheesy

My dear not that but my colleagues always ask after my friends when they presume will be homely like me (I am not boasting though), but I end up disappointing them and myself... grin
I am married sha

2 Likes

Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 12, 2015
Yea, truly, it's a pathetic situation. I wonder how they manage to cope with such a lifestyle. I detest being unnecessarily indebted to anybody. When I've never taken even a pin from u, I can tell u to get off my line when u strt talking trash, tell u absolutely how I feel about ur statements nd actions without remorse., I'm under no obligation to hang out with u or invite u to my house.. Can ignore ur calls whenever I please... I've got no reason to make excuses or apologies for my actions.. Free to do what pleases me.. That's just the life.. Independence and detachment.. Lol

I'm respectful and considerate, though. But u've just got 2 be worth it.

13 Likes

Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 12, 2015
Jolllyjoy:

Arrant nonesense.

Mtheeeeew.
What are you saying?
AmiLaHoit:
Please do enlighten her.
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by onosprince(m): 2:51pm On Dec 12, 2015
AmiLaHoit:

If I be you I for don bang her tire, thats what she deserves
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by tosyne2much(m): 2:58pm On Dec 12, 2015
80% of our ladies are like that... They were brought up with the mentality that their needs should be provided by a man. So pathetic!

21 Likes

Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by tosyne2much(m): 3:02pm On Dec 12, 2015
Oliviaarims:
Yea, truly, it's a pathetic situation. I wonder how they manage to cope with such a lifestyle. I detest being unnecessarily indebted to anybody. When I've never taken even a pin from u, I can tell u to get off my line when u strt talking thrash, tell u absolutely how I feel about ur statements nd actions without remorse., I'm under no obligation to hang out with u or invite u to my house.. Can ignore ur calls whenever I please... I've got no reason to make excuses or apologies for my actions.. Free to do what pleases me.. That's just the life.. Independence and detachment.. Lol

I'm respectful and considerate, though. But u've just got 2 be worth it.
Lovely characteristics you've got

My prayer is that God will reward you with a good husband like ME cool

1 Like

Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by AmiLaHoit(f): 3:04pm On Dec 12, 2015
[quote author=NewSheriff post=40937358
Please do enlighten her. [/quote]

I sure will
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by AmiLaHoit(f): 3:05pm On Dec 12, 2015
onosprince:

If I be you I for don bang her tire, thats what she deserves

I be babe na. I can't bang my fellow babe grin

4 Likes

Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 12, 2015
tosyne2much:
Lovely characteristics you've got

My prayer is that God will reward you with a good husband like ME cool

Lol.. I don't know whether to say Amen now. If u're as good as my ideals or better, then so shall it be.

1 Like

Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by tosyne2much(m): 3:15pm On Dec 12, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Lol.. I don't know whether to say Amen now. If u're as good as my ideals or better, then so shall it be.
Don't worry. You shall find one, just that WE are rare species cool
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 12, 2015
esosa993:
note I am not trying to slight anygal, neither am I trying to make any guy like me,infact I don't want attention

girls pls am saying this because I myself am a girl ,pls stop spoiling the good names of other girls because of your gold digging nature, stop receiving stupid advise from your friend by trying to maga one poor guy, in fact it better to warn off a guy you don't like to stop disturbing you,than to keep begging a guy to take you put for lunch, this is embarrassing and annoying, where is our generation even learning all this from is it from the Bollywood films we watch or the upbringing, am tired, u don't have to beg for a guy to take u out ..... I don't even know where else to broadcast this lamentation, girls pls am sorry if this us harsh but I just needed to let out my fustration
Hahaha. A good advice from a chick to other girls? You rock gurl! Keep it up. You're one in a million.
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 12, 2015
Where did our ladies get it wrong? I don't wanna say it's a Nigerian girls thing buh reading what Jollyjoy posted up there, I can only but shake my head. Your fellow girl is calling you out for a bad and morally wrong behavior and the best you can do is snitch her and hang your nose in the air.
I'm sorry buh you're the definition of a LOWLIFER
Complete turn off, ffs

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by lilmax(m): 3:25pm On Dec 12, 2015
Jolllyjoy:

Arrant nonesense.

Mtheeeeew.
this one is confused cheesy she doesnt know how to deal with anger

You are speaking from two different locations,read your comment twice

4 Likes

Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 12, 2015
some one just said am saying nonsense because I spoke the truth, like I said I didn't say this so that girls who are gold diggers should hate me, but it is the truth, and @jollyjoy, I have never and ever begged a guy to take me out before, I cant count the number of times I have taken male friend to eat in a canteen, note I am not from a rich home........ so don't tag me rich gal, my parents are strugglers and hustlers, so u really don't need to hate me for saying the truth

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 12, 2015
esosa993 you shouldn't bother about the babe, you spoke the undiluted truth. big ups for that.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

"Sweet Boy" Says Single Women Who Refuse To Date Married Men Are "Foolish" / If A Married Woman Confides In You / I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.