Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,890 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:02 AM

Yinka Ayefele Remembers His Accident Of 18years Ago On Facebook Today.(PICS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yinka Ayefele Remembers His Accident Of 18years Ago On Facebook Today.(PICS) (1165 Views)

Davido Remembers His Friend, Tagbo Who Died 5 Months Ago / Yinka Ayefele: "The Day I Got An Erection At The Hospital Everyone Jubilated" / Lovely Photos Of 18years Old 4th Wife Of 55years Old Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yinka Ayefele Remembers His Accident Of 18years Ago On Facebook Today.(PICS) by Laitesmart(m): 2:42pm On Dec 12, 2015
The gospel tungba artiste posted this on his facebook page and wrote...

'' Each day i remember my turning point day and date December 12 1997, I will continue to give more praise and adoration to my creator. It is exactly from death... And from ZERO TO HERO... Please rejoice with me''..

I really rejoice with you bro... Accidents are accidental...

Lalasticlala

Re: Yinka Ayefele Remembers His Accident Of 18years Ago On Facebook Today.(PICS) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:44pm On Dec 12, 2015
Praise God! But, abii una no get electric iron?
Re: Yinka Ayefele Remembers His Accident Of 18years Ago On Facebook Today.(PICS) by gist4kidsblog: 2:46pm On Dec 12, 2015
shocked shocked
Re: Yinka Ayefele Remembers His Accident Of 18years Ago On Facebook Today.(PICS) by jaymejate: 2:55pm On Dec 12, 2015
Lacasera, oya take it to the front page grin
Re: Yinka Ayefele Remembers His Accident Of 18years Ago On Facebook Today.(PICS) by Miracle4Sure: 3:00pm On Dec 12, 2015
Praise to the Lord!!!!
Re: Yinka Ayefele Remembers His Accident Of 18years Ago On Facebook Today.(PICS) by lilmax(m): 3:02pm On Dec 12, 2015
He‘s blessed
Re: Yinka Ayefele Remembers His Accident Of 18years Ago On Facebook Today.(PICS) by Laitesmart(m): 3:03pm On Dec 12, 2015
Snapshot

Re: Yinka Ayefele Remembers His Accident Of 18years Ago On Facebook Today.(PICS) by okosodo: 3:12pm On Dec 12, 2015
God should be praised

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Bites Actress Princess Chineke's Thigh In Hotel (graphic Photo / Toyin Aimakhu Visits Orphanage,Donates Gifts To Kids & Parties With Them(photos) / Actress, Omotola Jalade’s Daughter Attends BET Awards [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.