Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat (65072 Views)

A Siberian Tiger tracked and killed a poacher / 12 Monkeys Die From Heart Attacks In India After They Were Scared By A Tiger / The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by Junior66(m): 10:06pm On Dec 28, 2015
if these two managed to become friends, then there is hope for a certain "religion of peace" to become friends with itself and the rest of the world.

1 Like

Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by EricDonn(m): 10:10pm On Dec 28, 2015
This is injustice to goats, can't the tiger be having other kinds of meal? why will a lower animal be fed a fellow lower animal? Am happy they have changed d meal out of respect for goats... So u guys don't misunderstand me, an animal should only feed on another if it overpowers it in an open range, its wrong to capture the goat and then throw it to d tiger just like that....
Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by kobonaire(m): 10:11pm On Dec 28, 2015
eleojo23:
The tiger is fasting and waiting for 2016.
He is taking his time to allow the goat fatten up for the new year. grin

I would advice that goat to run away on new year's eve if he intends to live to see his grandchildren, sorry grandKIDS. grin
grin grin grin
You f'kin craze-man .... You make me fall from chair

1 Like

Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by selfemployed(m): 10:13pm On Dec 28, 2015
reminds me of Daniel in the bible
Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by felibrain: 10:14pm On Dec 28, 2015
The other day it was pig humping a goat, now this. Okay end time things.
Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by CharlesIyke414(m): 10:15pm On Dec 28, 2015
macphilip:
The Tiger is simply taking his time, allowing the foolish goat fatten up in order to enjoy bigger meat. till then, enjoy your friendship, Mr. Goat. Wise Tiger!
better still make the goat try go out like 5meters.
Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by kobonaire(m): 10:15pm On Dec 28, 2015
dOnLarich:
[i] .... if you know say u wan see 2016 don't quote me and also don't scroll down without clicking the LIKE BUTTON FOR NO REASON
Wetin you go carry NairaLand likes do?? Show your girlfriend??
PS: I have given you 1 like, r'ber to pray for me.

2 Likes

Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by suxess18(m): 10:16pm On Dec 28, 2015
eleojo23:

I would advice that goat to run away on new year's eve if he intends to live to see his grandchildren, sorry grandKIDS. grin
. You gat it jare... Hapi new Year to the Tiger in advance...lolz
Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by dastroud(m): 10:18pm On Dec 28, 2015
sometimes you're not just in the mood......and you mr goat,enjoy your friendship will it last!
Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by Akochi86: 10:20pm On Dec 28, 2015
there is time for every thing; most times when i will likely have issues with our little boy it starts with play. however, wish they free the poor goat; its God is still awake
Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by Bergs(m): 10:22pm On Dec 28, 2015
this cant happen 4 #naija

i swear
Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by nwadiuko1(m): 10:23pm On Dec 28, 2015
dem Don give the tiger another meal since then?
Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by yullah: 10:25pm On Dec 28, 2015
The Tiger might be waiting for new year to celebrate with the Goat meat. lol

1 Like

Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 28, 2015
VickyRotex:

cheesy I hope so too embarassed
me too

1 Like

Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by chukzyblingz(m): 10:43pm On Dec 28, 2015
Has happened before. Been watching similar stuff on National Geographic
Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by MsFaith: 10:45pm On Dec 28, 2015
delishpot:
Even the tiger smart pass some Nigerians. Everything dem see na to kill and post on Nairaland
I hope the can learn a lesson or two from this tiger

true, but I would rather they continue killing snakes cus I hate them
Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 28, 2015
eleojo23:

angry
Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 28, 2015
EricDonn:
This is injustice to goats, can't the tiger be having other kinds of meal? why will a lower animal be fed a fellow lower animal? Am happy they have changed d meal out of respect for goats... So u guys don't misunderstand me, an animal should only feed on another if it overpowers it in an open range, its wrong to capture the goat and then throw it to d tiger just like that....
Okay......
Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by PrinceEvolution(m): 10:50pm On Dec 28, 2015
livapul86:

Holy Fu ck......Now i really believe this is some End time $Hit......
just like we av betrayed christ..
Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by change49ja: 10:51pm On Dec 28, 2015
Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by KoldKash(m): 11:04pm On Dec 28, 2015
They didn't think tigers also lose appetite!
Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by refiner(f): 11:20pm On Dec 28, 2015
nextstep:
Silly tiger... there are some of us in Naija who didn't see goat to eat for Christmas, so could you send your unused goat to us? We will take very good care of it grin

lmao.... yes my dear..we will take a very good care of it.... grin
Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 28, 2015
THE TIGER FRIENDZONED THE GOAT
Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by Jolumania432(m): 11:26pm On Dec 28, 2015
sad I hope dis friendship last oooo
Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by ogunleye557(m): 11:26pm On Dec 28, 2015
jnrbayano:

Learn what?

Learn to pass up a meal?
end time animals undecided
jnrbayano:

Learn what?

Learn to pass up a meal?
end time animals
Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by holaralph(m): 11:34pm On Dec 28, 2015
On Xmas day A nairalander posted an antelope killed in their farm because the antelope entered their farm , the Question is Who is More friendly between Amur the tiger and our nigerian Brother and sister that killed Antelope......... My opinion. Lolzzzzzzzzz
Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by felalegend: 11:35pm On Dec 28, 2015
VickyRotex:
So cute kiss kiss

I hope it ends well grin cry

The end is obvious. A good meal for the patient tiger.
Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by mykell89(m): 12:25am On Dec 29, 2015
The Tiger is fasting ;DThe Tiger is fasting
Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by onatisi(m): 12:42am On Dec 29, 2015
change49ja:
Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6dZs1SvzlE
watching this video,the goat keep following the tiger all about as if it is begging it to spare it life and the tiger seems to be saying I don't have your time yet
Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by Nobody: 12:47am On Dec 29, 2015
If this unusual friendship lasts for two weeks, then i will make a proper comment....Just passing and laughing at that dead goat grin grin
Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by MrBONE2(m): 12:59am On Dec 29, 2015
delishpot:
Even the tiger smart pass some Nigerians. Everything dem see na to kill and post on Nairaland
I hope the can learn a lesson or two from this tiger
grin

1 Like

Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by Enrythesis(m): 1:23am On Dec 29, 2015
unbelievable.waiting to see how far this goes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Giant Monitor Lizard Captured In Lekki Today And Slaughtered In No Time / Malnourished Lion At Benue University Zoo Roaring (Photos) / Man Left Confused After Seeing This Rare Type Of Fish In Rivers State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.