Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,796 members, 7,806,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

UPDATED: Cheapest Tariff Plans For Calls & SMS Across All Networks - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UPDATED: Cheapest Tariff Plans For Calls & SMS Across All Networks (98904 Views)

MTN Secretly Reviewed Its Tariff Plans / 9mobile Launches New Tariff Plans, Check Out The Offers And Migration Codes / UPDATED: Cheapest Call/SMS Rates/Tariff Plans In Nigeria Across All Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UPDATED: Cheapest Tariff Plans For Calls & SMS Across All Networks by coollexy: 10:05am On Dec 13, 2015
Visafone rocks!
Re: UPDATED: Cheapest Tariff Plans For Calls & SMS Across All Networks by Franky9584(m): 10:07am On Dec 13, 2015
hmmmm, I doubt if this z true for glo, after failing DAT code *100*6*1#, I recharged #100 which I used for 6:34mins call, so where z d 11k/sec?
Re: UPDATED: Cheapest Tariff Plans For Calls & SMS Across All Networks by tonex2: 10:26am On Dec 13, 2015
/
/

NCC FINE MTN BUT IS NOT WATCHING HOW MTN IS DEFRAUDING US TO RAISE THE MONEY FROM NIGERIA TO PAY NCC

--> MTN WILL ASK YOU TO SEND SHORT CODES FOR CHEAP BROWSING WHEN YOU SEND THE CODE YOUR MONEY IS CHOPED NO RSPONSE AGAIN

-->YOU HAVE A SMALL BALANCE LIKE N9 IN YOUR ACCOUNT WHEN YOU BORROW CREDIT THEY DEBIT THE 9 NAIRA AND STILL CHARGE YOU 10% ON THE MONEY YOU BORROW

-->YOU ARE BROWSING AND YOUR DATA PLAN IS RUNNING OUT UNEXPLAINEDLY..

MTN MTN HNMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNN..................................................................

1 Like

Re: UPDATED: Cheapest Tariff Plans For Calls & SMS Across All Networks by dmcdad: 10:28am On Dec 13, 2015
Flexing it like there is no tomorrow. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
dominique:
Etisalat limited edition rocks!
Re: UPDATED: Cheapest Tariff Plans For Calls & SMS Across All Networks by Santi222(m): 11:03am On Dec 13, 2015
Abatsam111:
Last Updated: 13/12/2015. 07:16am
Recently there have been a lot of competition and upgrades amongst these networks in both data plans and call tariff plans. First on tariff was Etisalat with Eti easy life 4.0. Then mtn seeing the plan as a threat quickly followed suite.
With all this changes, i think its time you stop making calls at exorbitant rates that even my billionaire grand pa will object to lols. I Decided to write this after realising MTN zone plan now selects sims to call which is almost as good as blocked.
As at the time of writing this post, below are the cheapest Tariff plans from the four most used networks here in Nigeria. So you can compare and pick out the one which suites your daily budget, business or call habit/pattern.
Cheapest Tariff On Etisalat

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqMkc0UZG_Ad51IHA_UpF_A9JfvB0nD_womOfip6PEl3TuMnWn1ir490IN[/img]
For Etisalat, the cheapest tariff plan is no other than the newly launched Etisalat Easylife 4.0 package. which comprises of:

==>Calls at 11k/Sec to all network in Nigeria.
==>Calls at 20k/sec to 4
international destinations (UK landlines, US, China, India).
==>₦5 daily access fee which
will be deducted once you make your 1st voice call of the day.
==>With this, a minute call will amount to N6.6 only.
Subscription Code?
Dial *420*1#. After which you dial *244*3# to Confirm/check it.

Cheapest Tariff On MTN

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTI71J1gBJ2HTSEP4pizK0tWj8kS39pgdhiLgs8EVSzipXfEgwYj_dWJA[/img]
Update: Mtn has done their worse and increased Truetalk+ call rates to 20k/s so its currently no where near the cheapest call plan.
As for MTN, the new MTN Truetalk+ is your best bet. Its an upgrade of the previous MTN Truetalk plan. The plan offers:
==>Calls to all network in Nigeria at 11 kobo per second and 20kobo per secs to UK, USA, India, Canada and China with a daily access fee of N5 once you make your first call of the day.

How To Subscribe To TrueTalk+?
==>dial *123*20#

Cheapest Tariff Plan On Airtel

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxDi7knRocL6mp98zWhn6sbyraKhO9bRZRX6uq4j0nIm_wtNbP1Jc-hw[/img]
On Airtel, just give it up for the new Airtel SmartTalk plan which more or less offers same rate with Eti easylife 4.0 above. Details include:
==>Calls to all networks in Nigeria at 11 kobo per second (from the very
1st second) with a daily access fee of ₦5 charged once you make your first call of the day.
==>International calls at 20k per second to USA, Canada, China,
India and UK Landline.

How To Subscribe To SmartTALK?
Just Dial *315# to migrate or send Yes via text to 315

Cheapest Tariff Plan On Glo

[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS82sAzoUMG3YHXfUCsg9SVlzUJQTug4IfDrkbDuRBNxFKQ7HhZtsUAp_I[/img]

After reviewing all the tariff plan by glo, the cheapest still remains Glo Gbam Plus.
All with similar call tariff plan of 11K/sec to all networks after a daily access fee of N5.
Glo Gbam + (Plus)is Glo latest and cheapest call tariff plan that offers all prepaid Glo subscribers the ability to make calls to all networks at 11K/sec after a daily access fee of N5.
And you should note that the N5 is deducted only on days you make chargeable call, therefore you will not be charged the N5 daily access on days that you do not make any call.
With the Glo Gbam + (Plus) you can also call 5 international destinations of US, UK, China, India and Canada at a flat rate of 20k/sec and local and international SMS rates are charged at N4 and N10 respectively.

To migrate to Glo Gbam Plus, simply dial *100*6*1# with your Glo line and start enjoying the amazing call rates of 11K/sec to all networks.
You should also note that this is quite different from your normal Glo Gbam where you get 5mb daily and N5 daily access is deducted daily with or without you making call.
Now with the new Gbam Plus plan, you no longer get the daily 5mb.

Now I believe this is the time where you now make call without minding the network that you are calling and without constantly checking your account balance after every call because it is really getting cheaper by the day.

Thanks for viewing this. Please click the SHARE button.
. co
Re: UPDATED: Cheapest Tariff Plans For Calls & SMS Across All Networks by NnamdiN: 11:06am On Dec 13, 2015
trutalk+ has been phased out on mtn.
Re: UPDATED: Cheapest Tariff Plans For Calls & SMS Across All Networks by ogundeleai(m): 11:07am On Dec 13, 2015
The MTN trutalk+ tarrif has since been changed to 20k/s in the month of october. However that of Glo I can confirm
Re: UPDATED: Cheapest Tariff Plans For Calls & SMS Across All Networks by Jodasy: 11:59am On Dec 13, 2015
thanks 4 d info.but mtn is still charging me 20k/s to all networks.i called them and i was told is from NCC directive
Re: UPDATED: Cheapest Tariff Plans For Calls & SMS Across All Networks by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 13, 2015
[size=15pt]Etisalat really rocks. I ported from MTN to Easy life and retained my number. Etisalat network reception is strong almost everywhere now and they have cheap cheap call tarriffs. Unlike others, Etisalat 5naira daily charge for those above plans is billed only when you make a call that day. You're not charged until you make calls. Etisalat is the best network in Nigeria. Why not try porting now. Keep your number and live an easy life.
[/size]
Re: UPDATED: Cheapest Tariff Plans For Calls & SMS Across All Networks by Bimpe29: 12:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
Glo Gbam + it is, I am scared of MTN TrueTalk + because MTN has lost its integrity.
grin grin grin
Re: UPDATED: Cheapest Tariff Plans For Calls & SMS Across All Networks by Seyitosino(m): 12:29pm On Dec 13, 2015
N there is a plan on God's kingdom network for kingdom citizens only. It's free of charge, it's called prayer (in JESUS name). To migrate ACCEPT JESUS INTO YOUR LIFE & u are good to go.

3 Likes

Re: UPDATED: Cheapest Tariff Plans For Calls & SMS Across All Networks by Stanbeto: 12:39pm On Dec 13, 2015
No Big Deal joor, thought they gona give it for free. MTN and Co Robbing Nigerians Since 1960.
Re: UPDATED: Cheapest Tariff Plans For Calls & SMS Across All Networks by chinexxx(m): 12:51pm On Dec 13, 2015
Thanks, I just migrated in both my Mtn and glo. Hope it works for me
Re: UPDATED: Cheapest Tariff Plans For Calls & SMS Across All Networks by donhils: 12:52pm On Dec 13, 2015
I can boldly say that this plan doesn't seem to be working on the Glo network.
Reason: I migrated last nite, made 31 seconds call and to my chagrin I was charged N17. However that happened I don't know.
Re: UPDATED: Cheapest Tariff Plans For Calls & SMS Across All Networks by sixtusjr(m): 1:02pm On Dec 13, 2015
Have been using Etisalat easy Flex... I receive calls with my mtn.
Re: UPDATED: Cheapest Tariff Plans For Calls & SMS Across All Networks by Emdeebaba(m): 1:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
Am using mtn truetalk+ b4 charging 11kb/sc deducting 5naira afta d 1min call bt they leta change it 20kb/sc i dnt knw mayb dis is true abt d mtn i wish2change to dat plan again cus i enjoy it wella
dmcdad:
Flexing it like there is no tomorrow. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Am using mtn truetalk+ b4 charging 11kb/sc deducting 5naira afta d 1min call bt they leta change it 20kb/sc i dnt knw mayb dis is true abt d mtn i wish2change to dat plan again cus i enjoy it wella
Re: UPDATED: Cheapest Tariff Plans For Calls & SMS Across All Networks by Oyetboy(m): 1:20pm On Dec 13, 2015
why can't they just give us a voice plan? at least 500 for a month
Re: UPDATED: Cheapest Tariff Plans For Calls & SMS Across All Networks by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 13, 2015
ABOUTERICA:
Mtn.... Seems the best... Is not about cheapest but easily connected when needed....
they are all the same, poor network. imagine calling an mtn number close to you and it says, 'the number you have dialled doesn't exist '"
Re: UPDATED: Cheapest Tariff Plans For Calls & SMS Across All Networks by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 13, 2015
blazetitov:
What about cheapest data plans?? That's where my interest lies. cool
glo data booster is the best at the moment but network reception depends on location
Re: UPDATED: Cheapest Tariff Plans For Calls & SMS Across All Networks by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 13, 2015
donhils:
I can boldly say that this plan doesn't seem to be working on the Glo network.
Reason: I migrated last nite, made 31 seconds call and to my chagrin I was charged N17. However that happened I don't know.
migrate out of the bumper plan.. try *201# to opt out
Re: UPDATED: Cheapest Tariff Plans For Calls & SMS Across All Networks by ojuolu(m): 1:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
I want to subscribe to glo gram extra on my BlackBerry but it is saying transaction fail. What do I do?
Re: UPDATED: Cheapest Tariff Plans For Calls & SMS Across All Networks by ojnnaco(m): 1:47pm On Dec 13, 2015
So no network can be 11k/sec without #5 daily access fee.... Smh
Too bad .....MTN still remain Nigeria's worst network ... extorting money from gullible subscribers...
Re: UPDATED: Cheapest Tariff Plans For Calls & SMS Across All Networks by sow4me(m): 2:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
op, pls cn i make a credit transfer on mtn trutalk +?
Re: UPDATED: Cheapest Tariff Plans For Calls & SMS Across All Networks by adorablengel: 2:23pm On Dec 13, 2015
that one no concern mi abeg
Re: UPDATED: Cheapest Tariff Plans For Calls & SMS Across All Networks by Themandator: 2:23pm On Dec 13, 2015
Abatsam111:
Last Updated: 13/12/2015. 07:16am
Recently there have been a lot of competition and upgrades amongst these networks in both data plans and call tariff plans. First on tariff was Etisalat with Eti easy life 4.0. Then mtn seeing the plan as a threat quickly followed suite.
With all this changes, i think its time you stop making calls at exorbitant rates that even my billionaire grand pa will object to lols. I Decided to write this after realising MTN zone plan now selects sims to call which is almost as good as blocked.
As at the time of writing this post, below are the cheapest Tariff plans from the four most used networks here in Nigeria. So you can compare and pick out the one which suites your daily budget, business or call habit/pattern.
Cheapest Tariff On Etisalat

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqMkc0UZG_Ad51IHA_UpF_A9JfvB0nD_womOfip6PEl3TuMnWn1ir490IN[/img]
For Etisalat, the cheapest tariff plan is no other than the newly launched Etisalat Easylife 4.0 package. which comprises of:

==>Calls at 11k/Sec to all network in Nigeria.
==>Calls at 20k/sec to 4
international destinations (UK landlines, US, China, India).
==>₦5 daily access fee which
will be deducted once you make your 1st voice call of the day.
Subscription Code?
Dial *420*1#. After which you dial *244*3# to Confirm/check it.

Cheapest Tariff On MTN

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTI71J1gBJ2HTSEP4pizK0tWj8kS39pgdhiLgs8EVSzipXfEgwYj_dWJA[/img]
Update: Mtn has done their worse and increased Truetalk+ call rates to 20k/s so its currently no where near the cheapest call plan.
As for MTN, the new MTN Truetalk+ is your best bet. Its an upgrade of the previous MTN Truetalk plan. The plan offers:
==>Calls to all network in Nigeria at 11 kobo per second and 20kobo per secs to UK, USA, India, Canada and China with a daily access fee of N5 once you make your first call of the day.

How To Subscribe To TrueTalk+?
==>dial *123*20#

Cheapest Tariff Plan On Airtel

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxDi7knRocL6mp98zWhn6sbyraKhO9bRZRX6uq4j0nIm_wtNbP1Jc-hw[/img]
On Airtel, just give it up for the new Airtel SmartTalk plan which more or less offers same rate with Eti easylife 4.0 above. Details include:
==>Calls to all networks in Nigeria at 11 kobo per second (from the very
1st second) with a daily access fee of ₦5 charged once you make your first call of the day.
==>International calls at 20k per second to USA, Canada, China,
India and UK Landline.

How To Subscribe To SmartTALK?
Just Dial *315# to migrate or send Yes via text to 315

Cheapest Tariff Plan On Glo

[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS82sAzoUMG3YHXfUCsg9SVlzUJQTug4IfDrkbDuRBNxFKQ7HhZtsUAp_I[/img]

After reviewing all the tariff plan by glo, the cheapest still remains Glo Gbam Plus.
All with similar call tariff plan of 11K/sec to all networks after a daily access fee of N5.
Glo Gbam + (Plus)is Glo latest and cheapest call tariff plan that offers all prepaid Glo subscribers the ability to make calls to all networks at 11K/sec after a daily access fee of N5.
And you should note that the N5 is deducted only on days you make chargeable call, therefore you will not be charged the N5 daily access on days that you do not make any call.
With the Glo Gbam + (Plus) you can also call 5 international destinations of US, UK, China, India and Canada at a flat rate of 20k/sec and local and international SMS rates are charged at N4 and N10 respectively.

To migrate to Glo Gbam Plus, simply dial *100*6*1# with your Glo line and start enjoying the amazing call rates of 11K/sec to all networks.
You should also note that this is quite different from your normal Glo Gbam where you get 5mb daily and N5 daily access is deducted daily with or without you making call.
Now with the new Gbam Plus plan, you no longer get the daily 5mb.

Now I believe this is the time where you now make call without minding the network that you are calling and without constantly checking your account balance after every call because it is really getting cheaper by the day.

Thanks for viewing this. Please click the SHARE button.

It is necessary, after you have dialed the globam plus code to also dial *200#. It gives you 200 percent increase in your airtime whenever you recharge
Re: UPDATED: Cheapest Tariff Plans For Calls & SMS Across All Networks by adorablengel: 2:25pm On Dec 13, 2015
all netwrks 4 9ja na thieves especially mtn.
Re: UPDATED: Cheapest Tariff Plans For Calls & SMS Across All Networks by donhils: 2:52pm On Dec 13, 2015
asuustrike2009:
migrate out of the bumper plan.. try *201# to opt out
But I dialed the code *100*6*1# and they said I'm already on the plan.
Re: UPDATED: Cheapest Tariff Plans For Calls & SMS Across All Networks by greggng: 3:30pm On Dec 13, 2015
I ve software that will enable you use ur glo bb subcription browse on ur laptop. Imagine using ur 1k glo subscription to browse for a month on ur lapy. This one is not bbdesktop o. It will cost you 10k only . Seriously minded people that wanna save cash should contact me. Only work for glo o.
Re: UPDATED: Cheapest Tariff Plans For Calls & SMS Across All Networks by ozodimgba(m): 3:45pm On Dec 13, 2015
Fantastic!
Re: UPDATED: Cheapest Tariff Plans For Calls & SMS Across All Networks by Abatsam111(m): 3:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
[quote author=ceelogpost=40956144][/quote]
I'm very sorry, if you just migrated to a tariff within 30days, you'll be charged #100 but if it's more than 30days, then it will be 0.0kb
Re: UPDATED: Cheapest Tariff Plans For Calls & SMS Across All Networks by izyericson: 4:51pm On Dec 13, 2015
none so spectacular, why the fuss? whtsapp call will soon become possible to my grandma et al.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mtn Changes Recharge Card Loading Pattern And Reduces Card Pin / Airtel Complete List Of Data Plan, Bundles, Subscription Codes And Prices / Whatsapp Will No Longer Work On These Devices From February 1, 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.