Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Now Matter How Hard It Is Never Give Up On Love - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Now Matter How Hard It Is Never Give Up On Love (5230 Views)

Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out / how hard is it to find Mr right? / Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now Matter How Hard It Is Never Give Up On Love by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 09, 2016
firstking01:
where are u from??

Quatarquan lemme
Re: Now Matter How Hard It Is Never Give Up On Love by Feshizzy(m): 11:39pm On Feb 05, 2016
The Thread heading contains a powerful message.

I hope the poster, live love long

Regards and cheers,

EF
Re: Now Matter How Hard It Is Never Give Up On Love by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 05, 2016
Feshizzy:
The Thread heading contains a powerful message.

I hope the poster, live love long

Regards and cheers,

EF

I hope u kno d love i wrote bou is 2people in love ready to wait defend one another nd b true to one another

Not wen one party is true nd sincere nd d oda party doesnt giv a damn!
Re: Now Matter How Hard It Is Never Give Up On Love by Feshizzy(m): 12:04am On Feb 06, 2016
sickstars:

I hope u kno d love i wrote bou is 2people in love ready to wait defend one another nd b true to one another

Not wen one party is true nd sincere nd d oda party doesnt giv a damn!

Hmm... that sounds like a true love story with happy endings,
But not the less, I understand you completely.
As long both party still cares, it would still work.
Re: Now Matter How Hard It Is Never Give Up On Love by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 06, 2016
Feshizzy:

Hmm... that sounds like a true love story with happy endings,
But not the less, I understand you completely.
As long both party still cares, it would still work.

It will work if one party hasnt been brutally hurt

There is a difference between hurting sumone and continually hurting sumone
Re: Now Matter How Hard It Is Never Give Up On Love by Feshizzy(m): 12:23am On Feb 06, 2016
sickstars:

It will work if one party hasnt been brutally hurt

There is a difference between hurting sumone and continually hurting sumone

I have regard for someone that treats others like dirts,
Such person can't be remorseful and change can't be a foresight.
I advise who's ever in such relationship should find a new partner, life is too short.
Re: Now Matter How Hard It Is Never Give Up On Love by Nobody: 12:25am On Feb 06, 2016
Feshizzy:

I advise who's ever in such relationship should find a new partner, life is too short.
Exactly my point

Tank u all d same
Re: Now Matter How Hard It Is Never Give Up On Love by Nobody: 12:25am On Feb 06, 2016
Feshizzy:

Exactly my point

Tank u all d same.
Re: Now Matter How Hard It Is Never Give Up On Love by Feshizzy(m): 12:28am On Feb 06, 2016
sickstars:

Exactly my point

Tank u all d same.

You are welcome,
I trust you had a good day today,
Do permit me to ask, who's hurt and who's hurting?
Re: Now Matter How Hard It Is Never Give Up On Love by Nobody: 12:30am On Feb 06, 2016
Feshizzy:

You are welcome,
I trust you had a good day today,
Do permit me to ask, who's hurt and who's hurting?

Nobody is hurt no body is hurting

To me all is illusion

It never took place to start with
Re: Now Matter How Hard It Is Never Give Up On Love by Feshizzy(m): 12:39am On Feb 06, 2016
sickstars:

Nobody is hurt no body is hurting

To me all is illusion

It never took place to start with

I admire your level of thinking,
You did draw out a good point, one cld learn from.
The million dollar question now is, how do we tell if our partner will ever change?
Reason is that you can always wait at the train stop believing it's going to turn around to pick you up well it's already leaving or left, you either chase it or let go and set for a new one.
Re: Now Matter How Hard It Is Never Give Up On Love by Nobody: 12:42am On Feb 06, 2016
Feshizzy:

I admire your level of thinking,
You did draw out a good point, one cld learn from.
The million dollar question now is, how do we tell if our partner will ever change?
Reason is that you can always wait at the train stop believing it's going to turn around to pick you up well it's already leaving or left, you either chase it or let go and set for a new one.

Yeah good point for those involved

My future hubby is sumwhere so im gonna wait till den

Bt by d way nice point for dose involved
Re: Now Matter How Hard It Is Never Give Up On Love by Feshizzy(m): 12:52am On Feb 06, 2016
sickstars:

Yeah good point for those involved

My future hubby is sumwhere so im gonna wait till den

Bt by d way nice point for dose involved

I'm also waiting for my future wifey,
We can watch the stars together, while we both wait for them smiley
Re: Now Matter How Hard It Is Never Give Up On Love by Edipee(m): 7:04pm On Feb 06, 2016
Baby come and read o! Cc. Mznaett
Re: Now Matter How Hard It Is Never Give Up On Love by skywalker240(m): 8:15pm On Feb 06, 2016
sickstars:
10). LOVE DESPITE LONG DISTANCE.

When Irina and Woodford McClellan got married, they never imagined it would be another 11 years until they could be together. In the early 1970s, Irina was living in Moscow working for the Institute of World Economy and International Relations. It was there that she met an American professor named Woodford McClellan. Irina and Woodford fell in love and married two years later in May 1974. Only a short while later, in August, Woodford’s visa expired and he had to leave the Soviet Union and return home.Woodford tried to visit his wife in Moscow but was repeatedly denied entry. In turn, Irina was denied permission to leave the country, without explanation. The two newlyweds marked their anniversaries with cards, photographs, and phone calls. Over 11 years later, Irina finally received the green light to move to the United States. In late January 1986, she flew into the Baltimore-Washington International Airport. Her husband, whom she had last seen a decade ago in an airport thousands of miles away, greeted her with excitement and open arms. Reporters there captured the heartwarming reunion, and Irina further captured the experience in a book—Of Love and Russia: The Eleven-Year Fight for My Husband and Freedom.

True, am even Plannig to dowload the e format

I wish i could say d same 4 naija babe's

Its so so sad

Smh

Naija gals got itchy p*usssy
Re: Now Matter How Hard It Is Never Give Up On Love by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 06, 2016
skywalker240:

True, am even Plannig to dowload the e format

K
I wish i could say d same 4 naija babe's

Its so so sad

Smh

Naija gals got itchy p*usssy

Please direct that to the girls dat cares ok
Re: Now Matter How Hard It Is Never Give Up On Love by skywalker240(m): 8:18pm On Feb 06, 2016
sickstars:

Please direct that to the girls dat cares ok

Abeggi ...none of them does
Re: Now Matter How Hard It Is Never Give Up On Love by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 06, 2016
skywalker240:

Abeggi ...none of them does

Wtf do u now av to quote me
Re: Now Matter How Hard It Is Never Give Up On Love by skywalker240(m): 8:27pm On Feb 06, 2016
sickstars:

Wtf do u now av to quote me
Sorry no vex
Wtf I thaught u wanted opinions Else y did u post dis?
Re: Now Matter How Hard It Is Never Give Up On Love by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 06, 2016
skywalker240:

Sorry no vex

Wtf I thaught u wanted opinions
Else y did u post dis?

For people to learn and av hope with true and sincere partners

So leave me alone
Re: Now Matter How Hard It Is Never Give Up On Love by skywalker240(m): 8:32pm On Feb 06, 2016
sickstars:

For people to learn and av hope with true and sincere partners
So leave me alone

I hold u ...abeg run
Am Outta hia
Re: Now Matter How Hard It Is Never Give Up On Love by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 06, 2016
skywalker240:

I hold u ...abeg run

Am Outta hia

Please go
Re: Now Matter How Hard It Is Never Give Up On Love by skywalker240(m): 8:36pm On Feb 06, 2016
sickstars:

Please go

Ya leavin,**runnin 4rm som pipo who know whta they do but wont admit it**
Bye
Re: Now Matter How Hard It Is Never Give Up On Love by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 06, 2016
skywalker240:

Ya leavin,**runnin 4rm som pipo who know whta they do but wont admit it**

Bye
Wat ever u say i dont care tell d person who sent u Gid bless him i wony blame u will i ?

Bunch of heartless souls
Re: Now Matter How Hard It Is Never Give Up On Love by skywalker240(m): 8:50pm On Feb 06, 2016
sickstars:
Wat ever u say i dont care tell d person who sent u Gid bless him i wony blame u will i ?

Bunch of heartless souls

**Chai e pain am oo**Chai i nail am bad dis tyme**laughs til tears**

seriously maam
Oya sorry i was just givin my own honest opinion dats all 4rm xperience
if my quoting u was d fault, sorry dont be angry
Anyway good post sha i can still try or force mesef 2 beliv that this kind of thing exist here
I hope ur'e not offended though,

Do u still want me to leave?
Re: Now Matter How Hard It Is Never Give Up On Love by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 06, 2016
skywalker240:

**Chai e pain am oo**Chai i nail am bad dis tyme**laughs til tears**

seriously maam
Oya sorry i was just givin my own honest opinion dats all 4rm xperience
if my quoting u was d fault, sorry dont be angry
Anyway good post sha i can still try or force mesef 2 beliv that this kind of thing exist here
I hope ur'e not offended though,

Do u still want me to leave?

You guys shd leave me alone!

Im not ur human toy u afflict pains on wen u like nd ease off we u like

Leave me if u are demons in disguise find ur prey else wherr leave me! Av never done ny wrong to ur lives evil set of people
Re: Now Matter How Hard It Is Never Give Up On Love by skywalker240(m): 9:12pm On Feb 06, 2016
sickstars:

Leave me if u are demons in disguise find ur prey else wherr leave me! Av never done ny wrong to ur lives evil set of people

cry sincerly maam u are mistakin (am serious), am not among ur tormentors u grouped me with,

i even just appologised to u like a gentleman i even asked if u stil want me 2 go or stay.
But since u think am among them,well it says u want me to leave.

Bt then i still said sorry cos ive been taught all my life nt to hurt a womans feelings..
Sorry once again
Re: Now Matter How Hard It Is Never Give Up On Love by bravolyk(m): 9:24pm On Feb 06, 2016
check the time of all the love story the op posted they happened long time ago, not now when time nah money..... if i hear
Re: Now Matter How Hard It Is Never Give Up On Love by skywalker240(m): 9:37pm On Feb 06, 2016
sickstars:

Seriously i said am sorry, can u 4giv?
I neva mean't to hurt u nor was i thinking it would get to this, k pls smile 4 me and 4giv
I dnt want my prayers to be hindered befor i go to sleep tonight

If ive offended u in anyway pls am so sorry,
Pls sickstars Can u 4giv?
Re: Now Matter How Hard It Is Never Give Up On Love by Nobody: 5:29am On Feb 07, 2016
sickstars:

must u reply undecided
Re: Now Matter How Hard It Is Never Give Up On Love by Mznaett: 6:17pm On Feb 07, 2016
Edipee:
Baby come and read o! Cc. Mznaett

Hmmmmwink
Re: Now Matter How Hard It Is Never Give Up On Love by Edipee(m): 6:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
Mznaett:

Hmmmmwink
Come and sit on your laps let's read together.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Do This For Love? Photo (viewers Discretion) / Which Nairalander Would You Want As Your Valentine Date / Most Women Still Get It Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.