Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:03 AM

Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) (62663 Views)

Iceland Players Are Allowed To Have Sex Ahead Of Their Match Against Nigeria / Super Eagles Gifted Beats By Dre Head Phone Ahead Of Their Match Against England / Super Eagles Arrive Swaziland Ahead Of Their Match Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by akksplendor: 10:17pm On Dec 12, 2015
A fan smashed his TV after Manu lost to a newly promoted team Bournemouth fc today ....lol

www.newseveryhour.com/2015/12/see-what-man-did-to-his-tv-after-man-u.html

9 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by gistmeloveblog: 10:17pm On Dec 12, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by bigeagleeye(m): 10:18pm On Dec 12, 2015
How can a man Web his TV like this sake of a club in Europe...Is he a spider man?

111 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by freshness2020: 10:18pm On Dec 12, 2015
don't worry man u will buy a new one for u.. sad sad
mumu2

327 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by DickDastardly(m): 10:19pm On Dec 12, 2015
undecided see wetin van girl cause undecided

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by jamex93(m): 10:19pm On Dec 12, 2015
The man don go gamble I dey sure

WWW.bet web.com

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by Cutehector(m): 10:19pm On Dec 12, 2015
A round of applause for that

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by emmchi(m): 10:20pm On Dec 12, 2015
This is Stupidity

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by queenoflafia(f): 10:24pm On Dec 12, 2015
He should just go and die

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by SAMBARRY: 10:25pm On Dec 12, 2015
Na the tv cause man u failure?

This man is as daft as nairaland tv

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 12, 2015
undecided when iz eyez iyaf clear finish then he will kno dat... No b Man u buy d TV for am.....LOBATAN

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by donholy28(m): 10:29pm On Dec 12, 2015
The most foolish man of 2015 award goes to him

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by Iyamar(f): 10:30pm On Dec 12, 2015
I pity ur life. Spirit of anger the control u. He need to see his pastor. Lol

4 Likes

Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by Tval(m): 10:40pm On Dec 12, 2015
Typical Man United fan.

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by Sunnymatey(m): 10:48pm On Dec 12, 2015
That man should be crown 'THE WORST FOOL OF THE YEAR 2015' and given 100 lashes. Eeeewuu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by Michellla(f): 11:02pm On Dec 12, 2015
crazy shii guys do cause of ball grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by Cutehector(m): 11:05pm On Dec 12, 2015
Michellla:
crazy shii guys do cause of ball grin
i dislike football cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by Michellla(f): 11:09pm On Dec 12, 2015
Cutehector:
i dislike football cool
i love you for that.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by Cutehector(m): 11:14pm On Dec 12, 2015
Michellla:

i love you for that.
so tell me, what interests yhu

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by obinnashady(m): 11:15pm On Dec 12, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
Check carefully he must be an Igbo man
nobody mumu pass u....bloody bigot.quote me and die

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by Michellla(f): 11:20pm On Dec 12, 2015
Cutehector:
so tell me, what interests yhu
anything apart from football.watching it is like torture.

2 Likes

Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by Cutehector(m): 11:24pm On Dec 12, 2015
Michellla:

anything apart from football.watching it is like torture.
i swear... Wad annoys me most is d arguments... Sometimes i just feel like taking a big plank and flogging a scapegoat...

Lol wah abt movies?

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by Michellla(f): 11:26pm On Dec 12, 2015
Cutehector:
i swear... Wad annoys me most is d arguments... Sometimes i just feel like taking a big plank and flogging a scapegoat...

Lol wah abt movies?
and they go as far as fighting.for people that dont give two fvcks about them.rather pathetic.

3 Likes

Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by Cutehector(m): 11:31pm On Dec 12, 2015
Michellla:

and they go as far as fighting.for people that dont give two fvcks about them.rather pathetic.
the new one dat puts me off... The nairabetting thing... Neva date a guy who is a football freak, else he would spend all his money and lose it all on gambling..

Lol u'd be hearing things like,

Oboy i carry champions league back to back.... Laugh wan kill me die....

I don sign ronaldo for aston villa...

And other annoying statements.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by Michellla(f): 11:35pm On Dec 12, 2015
Cutehector:
the new one dat puts me off... The nairabetting thing... Neva date a guy who is a football freak, else he would spend all his money and lose it all on gambling..

Lol u'd be hearing things like,

Oboy i carry champions league back to back.... Laugh wan kill me die....

I don sign ronaldo for aston villa...

And other annoying statements.
you couldnt have said it any better. grin Mine hardly watches ball too so guess am safe

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by Cutehector(m): 11:36pm On Dec 12, 2015
Michellla:

you couldnt have said it any better. grin Mine hardly watches ball too so guess am safe
guess you are very lucky den... Buh i prefer a girlfrnd who watches ball to being a telemundo freak... Lol dnt ask me why grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by Michellla(f): 11:38pm On Dec 12, 2015
Cutehector:
guess you are very lucky den... Buh i prefer a girlfrnd who watches ball to being a telemundo freak... Lol dnt ask me why grin
why ? tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by Cutehector(m): 11:41pm On Dec 12, 2015
Michellla:

why ? tongue
lol cuz they r so so damn addicted to it.. Like they could just watch it all day provided there is electricity. And should a guy and his babe sit on the couch to watch tv, am pretty sure she will drag the remote to watch telemundo...

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by Michellla(f): 11:48pm On Dec 12, 2015
Cutehector:
lol cuz they r so so damn addicted to it.. Like they could just watch it all day provided there is electricity. And should a guy and his babe sit on the couch to watch tv, am pretty sure she will drag the remote to watch telemundo...
haha the last telemundo i watched till the end was preta &pako .forgetten the name.we were all so addicted to the movie.after it ended i said i'd never follow any telemundo again .and i didnt.the suspense is too killing.
you wouldnt catch me dead watching korean or philiphine telemundo tho
Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by Cutehector(m): 11:51pm On Dec 12, 2015
Michellla:

haha the last telemundo i watched till the end was preta &pako .forgetten the name.we were all so addicted to the movie.after it ended i said i'd never follow any telemundo again .and i didnt.the suspense is too killing.
you would catch me dead watching korean or philiphine telemundo tho
lol korean telemundo... I could just prefer to hang myself.. I rather watch zion movies cheesy. With all their chin chung language..

Those days chei
Mexican soaps like

All about camilla

Rebecca

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) by Michellla(f): 11:54pm On Dec 12, 2015
Cutehector:
lol korean telemundo... I could just prefer to hang myself.. I rather watch zion movies cheesy. With all their chin chung language..

Those days chei
Mexican soaps like

All about camilla

Rebecca
i watched lil of those two.
yea i'v remembered the title.shades of sin cheesy Was pretty addictive .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gombe United Goalkeeper Attacked By Fans For Conceding A Late Goal / Little Boy Celebrates Goal While Watching Match On TV, Got People Laughing / The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.