Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ - TV/Movies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ (15166 Views)

Poll: ~ Will You Be Watching? ~

Yes! Wudnt Miss It!: 20% (4 votes)
No! Cant Be Arsed!: 25% (5 votes)
Only If Am Bored!: 20% (4 votes)
Maybe..If Its Interesting...: 35% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by agabaI23(m): 8:17pm On Sep 01, 2009
chic2pimp:

grin grin grin grin grin. C'mon Kids stop with the bickering tongue. By the way Lisa and david are favourites to be evicted.
#
Jeez grin grin love-vendor you de call moi a kid? make i get you!

And yes I want Lisa to go undecided
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by chic2pimp(m): 8:41pm On Sep 01, 2009
agabaI23:

And yes I want Lisa to go undecided
She is favourite to go. cool cool cool
agabaI23:

#
Jeez grin grin love-vendor you de call moi a kid? make i get you!
abi wetin man go do nah grin. Y'all need to sort out your differences.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by agabaI23(m): 9:02pm On Sep 01, 2009
chic2pimp:

She is favourite to go. cool cool coolabi wetin man go do nah grin. Y'all need to sort out your differences.

Nothing to sort out bros. Some people just take things too serious.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 9:46pm On Sep 01, 2009
mystikal:

hey ppl! U guys r not go' act like them housemates, are you? Take a chill pill, guys!

I really hope Charlie goes 2nite, wouldnt mind Rodrigo or David though.
I dont want Lisa leaving just yet, although most of what she's done in d house has been negative. the only positive thing i can think that she has done is hunting around the garden for discarded gay ends and then smoking them into oblivion -- saves BB from having to get the cleaners out

So that leaves Sophie and Siavash as my choice 4 d money, dunno if they deserve it though, but well, better than those lot

~ grin cheesy LMAO. . . Ciggy addiction!
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 9:48pm On Sep 01, 2009
~I dont need a bookie to tell me Lisa & David are fav to go. . the boo's & chants are enuff! grin

~I thought usually there's 3 HM8's left for final. . .maybe they'll do a surprise 2 4 1 eviction undecided
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by chic2pimp(m): 10:51pm On Sep 01, 2009
mohawkchic:

[color=#770077][font=Garamond][size=12pt]~I dont need a bookie to tell me Lisa & David are fav to go. . the boo's & chants are enuff! grin
U sure do my dear wink wink wink. U need moi to provide the necessary information. cool cool cool
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by agabaI23(m): 11:07pm On Sep 01, 2009
Lisa is gone for goodeee! grin grin
Did anyone see her face as she was coming out of the house? She was trying hard to smile when she was filled with emotion. The boos Ouch!

Byeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 2:37am On Sep 02, 2009
~Back to R-E-A-L-I-T-Y! for Lisa

~Charlie shud be very wooried! I doubt he's even got a chance of coming 3rd much more win!

~Chic2pimp who have you got your money on?
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by chic2pimp(m): 4:18am On Sep 02, 2009
mohawkchic:

~Chic2pimp who have you got your money on?[/size][/font][/color]
Bookies say SOPHIE is a clear favourite to win. However we all know 1 day is long enough for things to change let alone 3 days.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 7:04pm On Sep 02, 2009
~I agree. . .we'll have to wait & see then. . .

~If the odds are Sophie to win,there cant be that much money to win placing a bet on her right? So Siavash to win cud likely be a better odds. . .work w/ me here. . am only guessing! grin
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 11:29pm On Sep 02, 2009
~Beyonce's Single Ladies dance routine has got to be my Funnniest Moment ever on all the BB Series!

~I havent laffed this hard in days! especially at Siavash's moves . . grin Prolly be on Youtube. .i'll post if i find it

~Charlie in a strop! Shoot! He's just sealing his own fate. . .he better get the idea of winning out of his head pronto!! Despite all the hopes he'd ben given by Ex HM8 or present he's so not going to win!!
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by agabaI23(m): 11:33pm On Sep 02, 2009
Siaviash was something else in the single ladies routine
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by saraj(f): 12:13am On Sep 03, 2009
charlie blew his own trumpet in the diary room tonight.
I'd like to see him out 1st of Friday but he'll be in the last 3.
He has alot of support.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by chic2pimp(m): 4:54am On Sep 04, 2009
sara j:

charlie blew his own trumpet in the diary room tonight.
I'd like to see him out 1st of Friday but he'll be in the last 3.
He has alot of support.
Whats with the hate y'all seem to have for charlie boy?
mohawkchic:

~If the odds are Sophie to win,there cant be that much money to win placing a bet on her right? So Siavash to win cud likely be a better odds. . .work w/ me here. . am only guessing! grin[/font][/size][/color]
True dat. There ain't much money to be won placing a bet on her however she is the safest bet and I love to play things safe wink cheesy  wink grin. Siavash and a few others do have better odds but I am not prepared to throw my hard earned cash down the drain if ya get me. I'll rather place a pile load of cash on the favourite(thats the only way of winning a bundle of money).
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 7:49pm On Sep 04, 2009
chic2pimp:

True dat. There ain't much money to be won placing a bet on her however she is the safest bet and I love to play things safe wink cheesy wink grin. Siavash and a few others do have better odds but I am not prepared to throw my hard earned cash down the drain if ya get me. I'll rather place a pile load of cash on the favourite(thats the only way of winning a bundle of money).

~Ah Okies . .
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 7:54pm On Sep 04, 2009
~Not Long now. . .By the By what stunt was Siavash trying to pull on last night's recap? ShooOo. . .he'd be lucky if that hasnt hurt his chances!!

~Oh Oh!! I saw am much slimmer David on a flash back on Golden Balls a game show on ITV1. . after all his sing song convincing the other player he'll pick the "Spilt ball",he chose the "Steal ball" on £4000 odd. . . grin

Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by chic2pimp(m): 8:46pm On Sep 04, 2009
mohawkchic:

~Oh Oh!! I saw am much slimmer David on a flash back on Golden Balls a game show on ITV1. . after all his sing song convincing the other player he'll pick the "Spilt ball",he chose the "Steal ball" on £4000 odd. . . grin
grin grin grin grin grin. What are u Implying?
mohawkchic:

[color=#770077][font=Garamond][size=12pt]~Ah Okies . .
wink wink cool cool cool. PS: ABEG IRON MAEDAN MAKE U FINISH UR LITTLE SQUABLE WITH TPIA.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 8:48pm On Sep 04, 2009
~Nawt! lipsrsealed
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 9:09pm On Sep 04, 2009
~Where are you lot,its Final Night!!

~David made in the top 4!!  shocked Then the Top 3!!  shocked  shocked  shocked

~Charlie is Out!The Look on his face! Bet he wasnt expecting that! grin
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 9:10pm On Sep 04, 2009
~To say am gobsmack that David is still in is an understatement!! What was David's odds to win Chic2pimp?
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by chic2pimp(m): 9:14pm On Sep 04, 2009
mohawkchic:

~Where are you lot,its Final Night!!

~David made in the top 4!! shocked Then the Top 3!! shocked shocked shocked

~Charlie is Out!The Look on his face! Bet he wasnt expecting that! grin

I am hia oooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Watching the Finale night live. Why are Y'all hating on charlie?
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by Sauron1: 9:20pm On Sep 04, 2009
Big Brother fans still exist? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by chic2pimp(m): 9:21pm On Sep 04, 2009
mohawkchic:

~To say am gobsmack that David is still in is an understatement!! What was David's odds to win Chic2pimp?

David @ the beginning of the week was fifth fav however his odds jumped dramatically to third favourite yesterday. Sophie is still fav with Siavash second fav.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by chic2pimp(m): 9:23pm On Sep 04, 2009
~Sauron~:

Big Brother fans still exist? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
  grin grin grin grin Don't hate jare. Nonsense and Ingredient. Your Bobo just like watching the Finale. How did ya find dis site? Closet BB fans like u plenty.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by Sauron1: 9:31pm On Sep 04, 2009
chic2pimp:

grin grin grin grin Don't hate jare. Nonsense and Ingredient. Your Bobo just like watching the Finale. How did ya find dis site? Closet BB fans like u plenty.

I stopped watching after Jade Goody/Shilpa Shetty schiznit.
It's no longer enjoyable and the organisers prefer retarded beings in the house.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by maedan(f): 9:33pm On Sep 04, 2009
chic2pimp, I hear ya wink.

David is sooo lucky!! When he was in the final three I could tell he was thinking, "Oh my God, I could actually win this grin!!"

Alas, 3rd place ain't so bad. It's a lot more than his detractors expected cool. Who would have thought, a halfway house mate like David lasting longer than past favourites Rodrigo and Charlie?? How cool is that!?!
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 9:36pm On Sep 04, 2009
~Yeah. . .Thats more like it,after today we wont be holding BB meetings grin Good to See you Maedan wink

~Tell me about it @ David!
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 9:40pm On Sep 04, 2009
chic2pimp:

David @ the beginning of the week was fifth fav however his odds jumped dramatically to third favourite yesterday. Sophie is still fav with Siavash second fav.

~Hmm,No wonder!!

~I'll have to wait & see about the chances for Sophie & Siavash!David might just steal Siavash 2nd fav to win position!

~By The By whats the prize fund?
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by maedan(f): 9:45pm On Sep 04, 2009
You know I was never far away, mohawkchic wink. >><<**sigh**>><< In a few hours it would all be over. No more sleepless nights for me watching the live feed till they all fall asleep - or eating late so my dinner coincides with the 10pm shows. . . ((humm, sigh)) I will miss you guys--- grin!

So enough of the sentimental b.s. cheesy - my David made it to 3rd, bravo. He deserved it, bless him. Waiting to see how Siavash will take his 2nd place position - and how the public will react to his nude-coloured leotards-- grin
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 9:53pm On Sep 04, 2009
~He Did Huh! You've been his only fan on here so good on you both! tongue

~They really shud give Siavash his clothes. . he looks like a muppet in those leopards & Shoes grin Much as i find it funny!

~How much funds were they able to raise for the prize funds. . .
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by chic2pimp(m): 9:56pm On Sep 04, 2009
maedan:

chic2pimp, I hear ya wink.
Thank u dear  kiss kiss kiss kiss cheesy cheesy cheesy
mohawkchic:

~By The By whats the prize fund?[/color][/size][/font]

WOT? Wagwan with the prize fund  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
mohawkchic:

[color=#770077][font=Garamond][size=12pt]~Yeah. . .Thats more like it,after today we wont be holding BB meetings grin Good to See you Maedan wink

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
~Sauron~:

I stopped watching after Jade Goody/Shilpa Shetty schiznit.
It's no longer enjoyable and the organisers prefer retarded beings in the house.
Retards have always been in da house. Back then they were less noticeable however that ain't the case anymore. BB for me got boring after VICTOR THE MILKMAN's series.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mystikal(m): 10:20pm On Sep 04, 2009
prize money is 71 grand or thereabout.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Big Brother House Found:official Launch Date Is October 5th / Watching Yoruba Movies Online / “1st Yoruba Movie Academy Awards 2012 : The Nominees Are..."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.