Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ (15169 Views)

Poll: ~ Will You Be Watching? ~

Yes! Wudnt Miss It!: 20% (4 votes)
No! Cant Be Arsed!: 25% (5 votes)
Only If Am Bored!: 20% (4 votes)
Maybe..If Its Interesting...: 35% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by Sauron1: 10:09pm On Jun 10, 2009
Nnekie:

Lol @ sauron.
Jason is a good, so stupid and innocent in a way. But dunno if he did it,

With that kind of wild sex, i wasn't surprised the lass died later.
It was delayed shock. grin grin grin grin
The plot is intriguing and kinda raw too.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by Nnekie(f): 10:13pm On Jun 10, 2009
Lmao, dude the sex just gets wilder and wilder and, t wink shocked lipsrsealed i am on the 7th episode and in desperate need of a break,
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by Sauron1: 10:18pm On Jun 10, 2009
Nnekie:

Lmao, dude the sex just gets wilder and wilder and, t wink shocked lipsrsealed i am on the 7th episode and in desperate need of a break,

I got the whole 13 episodes(i think the 13th one is the director's comment and the making).
It's like i don't want to rush it and then find myself feening for another TV show.
I check Mad Men now and it's saying something about the 60s on Madison Ave.
How kool is Mad Men?(itunes rate it 4.5 stars). . . . .
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by Nnekie(f): 10:35pm On Jun 10, 2009
Mad Men is hot too but classier, the actors are great and the storylines are brilliant. Didn't know people were that loose and lived on the edge in the 60's, but they do it with finesse. It is the top ranked drama series in the US at the moment. Definitely a must watch, there are 2 seasons out at the moment and the third season comes out on the 14th of June. smiley
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by Sauron1: 10:50pm On Jun 10, 2009
Nnekie:

Mad Men is hot too but classier, the actors are great and the storylines are brilliant. Didn't know people were that loose and lived on the edge in the 60's, but they do it with finesse. It is the top ranked drama series in the US at the moment. Definitely a must watch, there are 2 seasons out at the moment and the third season comes out on the 14th of June. smiley

U are a star. . . . .Thanx for the feeds.
I would check it out after i finish with the irresponsible VAMPIRES. cheesy
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 12:18am On Jun 11, 2009
~Anyone been watching BB past couple of days?

~Am Up to speed on the 15 houesemates!!After doing Ridiculous Challenges to gain HM status,they can all breathe easy now & start plotting their game plans!!The first Housemate who's getting on my Nerves already Is Sree! Jeez! Another week of his insecurities & assurance & i'll have to yank him out the telly!!

~HM8's am loving at the Mo:Sophia~Rodrigo~Siavash~Cairon

~The Bitching ~Bickering has already started. . what makes it really more Interesting is when Backstabbing starts & everyone has got their "Game-face" On. . . .

~First Nominations & people are already coming out of their "Everyone-Is-So-Nice" slogan

~Sophia & "Half-witt" Formerly Freddie are up for the chop! I'd rather Sophia stayed,she's so lilltle yet full of D-R-A-M-A!
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mystikal(m): 3:31pm On Jun 11, 2009
yeah i do catch the hour long summary of events in th evening after work sometimes, and u're absolutely spot on "Sree", dude makes me cringe, I want 2 put off the tv each time he comes up. Charlie is anoda annoying character.

yeah lovng the bunch u mentioned there as well, maybe except Rodrigo, i think he is too dull n self righteous.

and Yeah I'd rather Sophia stays, I love her attitude and accent, lol

I like Lisa too, strangely, I think she is quite matured and honest.

Seems Cris & Dogface might be having d hots 4 each other, and interestingly i think Saffia fancies Cris too.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 5:41pm On Jun 11, 2009
~Tell me about it @ Sree Argh!!

~ Havent picked up on Charlie just yet!!

~Havent noticed Saffia's attraction to Kris:Is Kris st8 or Bi? There's defo some Chemistry & triangle goin on. . whether its genuine tho is  undecided

~Half-witt's got the hots for Dog-face big time!! He cud have pick & choose between Charlie~Kris ~Rodrigo grin if he gets his Bi-urges!!

~Karly defo has the hots for Cairon

~Dog-Face Flirts w/ Kris/Cairon

~Lisa's Fun,had a laff w/  YMCA & Catwalk

~Dunno where am at w/ Angel  undecided crying a river a lot lately!
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mystikal(m): 9:33pm On Jun 11, 2009
i reckon Kris is str8, don take my word 4 it tho, since with these guys, u never know wt a few drinks does 2 them. I'd think Saffia fancies him cos i overheard her tell Lisa she thinks kris is sweet and she only came short of actually saying she adores him!

yeah, I'd think HalfWit gots d hot 4 Dogface, dunno abt the Cairon - Karly thingy. I agree with Dogface being a big flirt

wt i feel for Angel is just pity, think she's naturally a sad person and comes across as somone who feels she has wasted her youthful days.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 7:01pm On Jun 12, 2009
~Lol @ "Dont Take Ur word for it" cheesy

~I was one episode behind on my BB recording,Prolly why i missed sussing out how much Saffia fancys Kris!!

~Up to speed now & i can say "Oh Yeah!!" I saw the footage where Saffia was on about Kris to Lisa,she does fancy him Bigtime!!

~Cairon was bragging to Siavash aboutsomething Karly might have said! Plus Dog-face asked Karly if she still though Cairon was Hawtt but Cairon walked in before she cud reply!! If Karly really does fancy Cairon,& Dog-face knows,what she doing flirting w/ Cairon? Did You see soaping Scene? Cairon & Dog-Face in the shower! shocked If looks cud kill!

~I want to agree w/ on Angel,She's a Deep Lost Soul!
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by carpediem1(f): 8:04pm On Jun 12, 2009
Halfwit/Freddie is my fav so far, I really hope he doesn't go out tonite
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 8:13pm On Jun 12, 2009
~Oh!Given the choice between him & Sophia,I'd rather Sophia stayed!If Sree was Up,then i'd rather Half-wit stayed!

~I dunno why the others have a problem w/ him,he seems kwel,tho he hasnt warm on me just yet!!

~Just heard this miniute on telly Sapphia Quit the show after a showdown w/ Sohphia!! shocked

~Now this is getting very Interesting!! grin
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 8:17pm On Jun 12, 2009
~This cud mean a New HM8 possibly replacing Sapphia. . .cant wait for the Rundown. . .Sapphia didnt strike me as someone who'd Quit over a tiny wee thing like Sophia causing Drama!! undecided
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by carpediem1(f): 8:42pm On Jun 12, 2009
yeah, most probably a new housemate, sitting here twiddling my thumbs waiting for it to come on. As for the Sophia Freddy eviction, Sophia just has too much drama I know its great entertainment but after all the Alex drama , Charley drama, I just want a less aggressive black girl in the house so the typical black girl stereotype won't be played out again this season
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mystikal(m): 9:39pm On Jun 12, 2009
I loved Sophia greatly. but d more i try 2 give Sophia d benefit of d doubt, d more she proves me wrong. She is a bit 2 agressive n comes across as insecured.

plss plsss pss, get Sree out!
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mystikal(m): 9:57pm On Jun 12, 2009
Sophia's agression was a bit disturbing!

She's out!
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by carpediem1(f): 10:10pm On Jun 12, 2009
Yipee!!!
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 11:10pm On Jun 12, 2009
~Aaaw! Too bad she had to go! I was away the Summer BB w/ Charlie was on,so i missed her antics but i certainly heard about her D-R-A-M-A. . i see what you mean w/ the Sterotype thingy!! I cudnt stand Alex!!

~I have Sapphia pegged as a Bunny Boiler!! cheesy To think she left b/c Kris getting hawt w/ Dog-face made her walk out!! Who wud have thunk! cheesy

~Seriously someone need to drag Sree out!!

~Charlie is begining to get on my Nerves!!
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mystikal(m): 7:50pm On Jun 16, 2009
just heard Cairon & HalfWit R up 4 eviction this Friday! Hisss! Apparently Halfwit had 9 votes n Cairon had 4, I'm guessing maybe Sree had 3 votes. How do ppl like Sree, Rodrigo, Charlie, Lisa(dont mind, just my hate list) avoid being nominated.

Talking about Sree, who saw him confessing his love 2 Noirin d other day? twas one of the most uncomfortable feeling I've had in my years of watching TV. Gosh
"ur heart is like Platinum, i think I'm in love with you, bla bla bla".

and I even heard the dude brought condoms into d house, so after all these sexual innocense sermons, dude had d belief he was gonna get laid all along. Classic!
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 4:06am On Jun 17, 2009
~Yeah,9 Votes for Half-wit! :Other than the annoying noises Half-wit makes while eating,i really cant get my head round the reasons the other HM8's keep voting for him!

~SoOoo Disapointed Sree will be in for another week!! I cringed listening to him Declare his love to Norin!! I was gobsmacked. . What planet is he from?. . I hope Siaviash & Cairon take the mickey out of him enuff for him to quit!!Have you noticed his Ritual he performs on Nominations & Eviction Nights grin It's not going to save him next week!! The HM8's will prolly feel sorry for Norin & Vote him out! Oh did you see His pathetic attempt to keep the HM8's sweet? Raw bacon sandwhich & Krisps  cheesy

~Norin is oh so Tolerant!! I cud think of a thousand & one ways to tell Sree to F-off!! Urgh! He's such a Pest!! All that touchy feely crap!! "Give me a hug" Perv! Todays recap left me screaming at the telly "FFS Leave Her Alone!!" To even go to BB & ask they talk to Norin on his behalf. . . Yeah right!

~I had a right laff when BB called in Dog-face & Kris reminding them about the rules of Fake Romance . .i just love when BB messes w/ their head!!I saw a poll online asking if they Did It shocked Saw the fumbling under the duvet but who knws! grin

~BB use to be so much fun when the HM8's had a Game Plan & Dairyroom moments were classics! Am still trying to suss this lot out!
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by Shentz(f): 8:57pm On Jun 17, 2009
Why is Cairon up for nomination I thought people loved him

I think Sivavash is hilarious don't want him to go yet
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by carpediem1(f): 7:41pm On Jun 19, 2009
*Shentz*:

Why is Cairon up for nomination I thought people loved him

I think Sivavash is hilarious don't want him to go yet

I was surprised he was up too, it seemed he was just coasting along, but I think he will leave, its the other housemates faces I want to see if halfwit stays, I wonder if they will keep nominating him every week
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 7:58pm On Jun 19, 2009
carpe diem:

I was surprised he was up too, it seemed he was just coasting along, but I think he will leave, its the other housemates faces I want to see if halfwit stays, I wonder if they will keep nominating him every week

~Me & you both!! They'll be gobsmacked if Half-wit stays!! maybe that will make them lay off voting him for a while,one HM8 who will be constantly voting for him will be Lisa!!

~They've all created clicks,so its much more easier voting for half-wit now! Me i just want BB to mess w/ them bigtime,create some kind of divide!! Its about time we know the foxes in the chicken pen!! grin

~On other HM8's:

~Sree is creeping me the heck out people!!I aint even going to start on him Again!! Argh!What planet did he come from?

~Marcus is such a Perv!! Loved how his chat w/ Norin made Sree cry me a River grin they need to wind him up more!!

~Angel is getting more Loony!Naked swims at the Pool? cheesy Hunger Strike. . that woman needs help!

~Loving Siavaish

~Charlie winds me up,cud he be any more thick?i thought it's likely he's faking it but Jeez!

~The others are just Blah for now!
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by carpediem1(f): 8:14pm On Jun 19, 2009
lol, Sree is a legend! I couldn't stop laughing last night especially when he was seeking for notice when Noirin was brushing Marcuses hair OMG!!! and that his cry sha he went straight for Lisa's non existent boobs!

As for Angel, the girls got problems the raw eggs I can understand but spaghetti water? mayonnaise water? WTF? and no one really took notice of her "hunger strike"

Yeah Siavash is cool, would like to see what he would be like without Cairon

Marcus actually creeps me out more than Sree

I think Charlie does the thick act, a bit like Brian Belo, no one can be THAT stupid!
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 8:38pm On Jun 19, 2009
~I had a good laff too watching Sree's reaction!!

~Sree has given me classic moments tho. . I feel sorry for him one moment & am screaming at my telly the next!

"Tits & hugs for a can of Cider" had me ROTFLMAO cheesy

~Marcus needs to have a self-service & chill cheesy "I shit Cool -I Am the king of Cool" Yeah right!!In his dreams!

~I want more Siavaish Dairy room Moments!!
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 4:08am On Jun 23, 2009
~I bet Angel ~Half-wit ~Marcus ~SRee will be on top of the nominations List tomorrow!!

~Someone better hand Sree a Ticket to India when he does come out!!{I hope SoOoOOoOoN!!} His "Hate fan club" is increasing Everyday!! grin

~What is he playing at coming on to Charlie "You like Indin Boys" Caressing Charlie's neck shocked shocked shocked
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 7:07pm On Jun 26, 2009
~Half-Wit & Angel Up for eviction. . Got to put up w/ Sree for another week!! Argh!
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by carpediem1(f): 8:31pm On Jun 26, 2009
yeah really sad, my two favourite housemates, hopefully the rest of the housemates will get the message when angel leaves and stop nominating freddie, its getting ridiculous!
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 5:09am On Jun 27, 2009
~Cudnt agree more its getting irritating watch them try to vote Freddy out!!So in their face him surving Again!!

~It will be interesting to see who will nomintes who among the Charlie/Dog-face/Karly/Lisa/Norin crew. . they'll target ~Siavash & Marcus next. . .Sree is defo coming out next week!! Phuleazeeeeee

~Half-Wit shud never have given Noirin the opportunity to look pretty again! Gone st8 to her head! Aint she the bossy one all of a sudden! If she's not careful things will turn for the worse & she will be hated. . . to think i was begining to like her too!

~Marcus is growing on me!
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 8:55pm On Jul 03, 2009
~Voted for Sree to come out. . sure hope my vote makes a difference in half an hour!! grin

Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by carpediem1(f): 9:16am On Jul 04, 2009
lol, I guess your vote counted, he was evicted with 85% of the public vote, phew now hopefully lisa next but somehow i doubt it, it'll probably be Marcus and freddie!
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 7:24pm On Jul 04, 2009
~It did! I was estatic when i heard his name called out!! 85%. . WoW!! Thats a lot of votes!! I didnt even bother to watch the Interview!!

~What wud be good fun to watch is Kris & Half-wit going up against each other for Eviction & Kris getting the Boot!! grin That Kris is just getting under my Skin the way he talks to Freddy,am glad he's been standing up for himself tho!! Piss-takers the Lot of em!

~They sure going after Marcus & Siavaish Now. . Rodrigo will become a target later!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Watching Yoruba Movies Online / Big Brother House Found:official Launch Date Is October 5th / “1st Yoruba Movie Academy Awards 2012 : The Nominees Are..."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.