Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,791 members, 7,806,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ (15165 Views)

Poll: ~ Will You Be Watching? ~

Yes! Wudnt Miss It!: 20% (4 votes)
No! Cant Be Arsed!: 25% (5 votes)
Only If Am Bored!: 20% (4 votes)
Maybe..If Its Interesting...: 35% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 10:13pm On Jul 07, 2009
~Am i pleased Kris,Charlie & Dog-face are up for eviction along w/ Half-wit & Marcus this week! I was elated,i cud just get my wish of Kris getting the boot!
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by maedan(f): 3:05am On Jul 09, 2009
Wow, been staying up all night watching Norin tear into Siavash and in fact, everyone about who called her a group-hopping bunny. She shd really stop the drama queen act, it's BBH, pple will think, and say mean things behind ur back. She should learn to ignore some things or she will lose everyone's friendship.

And BTW, Half-wit doesn't look half-bad now that he's gone skinhead. Hawt, but still too skinny for my robust tastes. Now Siavash---yum yum. tongue
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 3:54am On Jul 10, 2009
~Tell me about it!!That Noirin did my head in tonight w/ her attension-seeking-Low-self-esteem-leech-self!! She feeds off the attension she gets from other HM8's!!~She encourages the touchy feely then put up the " oh-i-dont-want-to-give-u-the-wrong-impression" act w/ Marcus & Sree! Marcus alledgedly having a good ole grope under the covers? shocked  undecided

~Its getting interesting & about time too. . . Give them booze then the fights start!

~Half-wit makeover is oh so kwel!

~Must have been so embarassing for Siavash,been called out like that!
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by Shentz(f): 12:20pm On Jul 10, 2009
Is Siavash falling for Noireen now?

And that Noireen she's pissing me off, she allows Marcus to 'grope' her then tells him something else about wrong impression' Make up your mind! I wonder how Shree is feeling towards Marcus giving Noireen gropes under the covers?
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by maedan(f): 11:31am On Jul 11, 2009
heehee, Marcus is just Hot I guess, and Noirin is like, well, available. I used to like her, but when she "fed Siavash to the wolves", I began to realise she's not all that. I hope Siavash wins. He's been my favourite from day one.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 3:40pm On Jul 11, 2009
~Aaah! Glad to see the back of Kris!

~Team Lisa need to regroup. .the shock on their faces when Davina called out Kris! Priceless!!

~It will be interesting to see how they gel w/ past BB not sure if its the Winners or just HM8's that will be dropping in all week! Plus new HM8's. . let the games begin!

~Why am i getting a kick out of their misery? Evil grin
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by maedan(f): 5:38pm On Jul 11, 2009
rotfl! Who would have thot d hot guy would leave sooo soon? i bet his clique didn't see dat coming. Don't know wot's going thru the voters' minds, but voting Chris out was tha shizit!! grin. Now who's going to be the next hot couple? (pls dont let it be Noirin and Marcus)---simply because those sideburns of his make me shudder! Wolverine impersonator! tongue
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 6:03pm On Jul 11, 2009
~LWKMD @ Wolverine Impersonator and Noirin/Marcus as a Couple
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by maedan(f): 9:11pm On Jul 12, 2009
^^^Can't get over the sight of Marcus spending 2hours painting(more like oogling grin) Noirin's back. What would the Hot bastich think up next,just to get close to her? He already proclaimed he's doing all this stuff to show how he feels for her. I think he's not as besotted as he pretends to be. And where does that bald lezzie(sorry guys) Lisa get off saying Noirin is leading Marcus on? Just what is wrong with a little fooling around huh? tongue. Marcus is after all, probably the only real, intelligent male in the house. His theory on there being only one group - the Lisa, Karly and Charlie group VS. the individual thinkers in the house---deep stuff. Trying to force Sophie to stick with their leftover group is just so desperate. undecided cheesy
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by maedan(f): 2:16pm On Jul 15, 2009
Is it just me or does Half-wit sound too theatrical and contrived all the time? I absolutely hate the way he talks, like he's giving a speech instead of having a normal conversation. Who does he think he is, Shakespeare? I honestly don't like him. I also hope Noirin leaves, she doesn't know how to act and being voted out will teach her a life's lesson.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 6:55pm On Jul 16, 2009
~Sometimes i get why the HM8's have been voting Half-wit every week but then i want him in just to annoy them. . the way he talks is amusing to say the least! "I Dont Think So Sonny Jim" has become a pharse me & my son use! His outburst or shud i say performance on Noirin " You Fed Him To The Wolves" was hilarious!

~I breathe a sigh of relief for him when he wasnt voted this week! I just hope he doesnt get toOoo over-confident especially after that chat he had w/ BB1 Winner Craig!! I want to belive he cud Win BB as annoying as he is!

~I have a feeling Noirin will go,i kept hoping Siavaish didnt vote for her,just so Lisa & Karly will go up but Siaviash had to have his own back I suppose!!

~Marcus is creeping me out! Seriuosly,he's worse than Sree! Sree was like a lost puppy following Noirin around but marcus! Jeez! he gets proper pissed when Noirin iggy his advances! grin

~The shocker for me was seeing Two BB ex HM8's!!Makosi & Michelle!!

~Did you all see Makosi's Hip & Backside? Jeez that girl's hip seem to have crossed continent!!Loved her Dress tho! I also loved how her comments left some of the HM8's all bothered!!I cud have sowrn she knew they were listening in at the door!

~Michelle has piled on the pounds & what was she wearing?
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by maedan(f): 9:30pm On Jul 16, 2009
Half-wit: they finally figured they weren't getting rid of him, and were only making him more popular, so they let him off the hook this week. Let's see how long that lasts cheesy.

Nope, Noirin is not going(unfortunately angry angry) I think Siavash pissed every one off with his gossipy attitude. What made him think he has the right to form opinions about others anyway, and then pass it on to them in a way that would only make them feel like crap? Telling Noirin that people think she hops like a rabbit from group to group. I would be hurt too if I was her. He really has a thing about talking first, thinking later. The public don't think much of him any more, I'm afraid.

Marcus, hmm---i think I get his cheap tactic: play the lovesick, rejected puppy, and win the pity and favour from fans. He's just using Noirin and she knows it, but doesn't know how to play the game to her favour.

Seeing those past BB housemates was cool, but that Makosi girl was tongue, I mean, lovely kente dress and nice weave, but when she opened her mouth--- embarassed

Truly though, I want one of the blonde bimbos(sorry guys) to go. Dogface should go out and join her bf- heard he's waiting for her to come out so he can break up with her!
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by maedan(f): 9:47pm On Jul 17, 2009
Wot's this then? The tide has turned in Siavash's favor it seems - from the cheers I'm hearing now, I don't think he'll be leaving tonight. Noireen's name elicits lots of boos each time it's mentioned - such a pity. I do think after all, that she might leave, she's become sooo unpopular after the way she went on and on and on - well, u get the message - about that hopping rabbit comment.

And ooh gosh, I'm totally fancying Siavash too much. Like I said before, he caught my eye from day one, and tho' he talks too much for a guy, I do think he might win. I prefer him to Half-wit anyway, to win BB10. And the new housemates coming in tonight---hmm'n, can't wait! See y'all laterrrr. grin
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by carpediem1(f): 10:11pm On Jul 17, 2009
I think Karly is leaving, I hope she does she got loads of boo's from the crowd. I really want halfwit to win, he wass the only housemate that didn't take the prize offer and instead shared his token with the group, none of the other housemates seemed to notice though, lol

Looking forward to the five new housemates
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by chic2pimp(m): 10:18pm On Jul 17, 2009
u bb fanatics crack me up seriously. Da only series i watched wuz victor 'da milkman' series cool cool cool. Also watched a lil bit of makosi and kinga's series when ma boi told me dat there wuz sex involved grin grin grin; . kinga's bottle fiasco wuz shocked shocked shocked and also makosi gettin shagged in da pool cheesy cheesy
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 1:50am On Jul 18, 2009
~Victor! grin what a worthy mention!! To date, he's the only HM8 who has played the game,Coming to the diary room & planning. . Shizzle or was it Nizzle undecided
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 2:04am On Jul 18, 2009
~I was a lil bit worried for Noirin,she equally got boo's just like Karly,i hope she lightens up & enjoy the experience tho i doubt Marcus will allow her to!! I see jealousy emerging from Marcus w/ new HM8 Tom! cheesy Game on! Actually Tom & Him have a lot to talk about. . Physical/fitness obsession

~Really pleased Karly got the Boot! More so since she had to leave her BF in there! No doubt Lisa will be crawling up his arrogant arse in no time. . she's got one new HM8 in her corner already i'd assume!! If the HM8's thought Half-wit is a show-off then i dont know what they'll make of Kenneth!! He seems like one who will defo play the game, Stir things up. . .see the way he sturggled w/ Hira to go to the Diary room!

~Siavash cud likely Win. . .It'll be Him or Half-wit to Win for me out of the lot!!

~Am i hating that "I'm-The-Only-Gay-In-The-Village" character they put in already! angry  D-R-A-M-A Queen! Got a feeling he'll annoy the shite out of me bigtime! Cant wait to see what sort of clothes he brought in cheesy If its anything like the ones he had on the VT then am in for a laff!

~He's got to know there's only room for one "Siaviash Dress-Code" surely
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 3:06am On Jul 18, 2009

NAME: Bea
HOME: Bristol
JOB: Recruitment Consultant

NAME: Tom
HOME: London
JOB: Yacht Importer Surveyor

NAME: Hira
HOME: Dublin
JOB: Unemployed Fashion Designer

NAME: Kenneth
HOME: Hong Kong, USA, Edinburgh
JOB: International Playboy

Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 3:29am On Jul 18, 2009

NAME: David
HOME: Dewsbury
JOB: Ragsorter, Ebay seller

Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by chic2pimp(m): 2:05pm On Jul 18, 2009
mohawkchic:

~Victor! grin what a worthy mention!! To date, he's the only HM8 who has played the game,Coming to the diary room & planning. . Shizzle or was it Nizzle undecided

it wuz shizzle ma nizzle. After showing off he still had the nerve to ask for bread and milk grin cheesy grin cheesy wot a clown.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 4:37pm On Jul 18, 2009
~Oh yeah! His fav. Line. . cheesy His Diary Room Moments were classic !! "Bread & Milk" >>>hilarious cheesy
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by maedan(f): 8:20pm On Jul 18, 2009
^^^sometimes I wonder if you can read my mind - it's scary!! I totally feel you about the gay-pride jackass who makes too much of a point of looking and sounding gay. He needs a punch in that stomach he insists on sticking out when he walks!

and then, Marcus' obvious jealousy with the posh muscle-bag guy. I mean, the way he kept criticising the poor guy to Noirin, about the way the guy walks---does he realise how he walks himself?! I lmao all through his macho bitching!

I really felt sorry for the Hira chick, to be booed even before u got out of the car! Unlucky. And I hope she's not as dumb as she's been acting----

Finally, poor Karly. I blame Lisa for this. Follow-follow no good o. cheesy And I can't stand Karly's rich-as-sick bf. But she spoke of him like he was an action man, so I'm looking forward to him making any kind of impact in dat house.

There's so much going on now, and so little time for me to keep up. But I trust ya, mohawkchick, to keep me on track! wink
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by XFio(m): 9:59pm On Jul 18, 2009
Thank god Kris is out I hated him
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by chic2pimp(m): 10:25pm On Jul 18, 2009
lol. i tire for nl ppl. Wetin the bobo do una grin cheesy grin cheesy.
X Fio:

Thank god Kris is out I hated him
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 10:41pm On Jul 19, 2009
~Maeden BB 10 just got very interesting! Actualy the most interesting since it started! I'm so excited. . .it's all going to kick off & very Soon by the look of it!

~I've had a good laff reading the comments on the new HM8's profile page on the BB website!

~Onto the task at hand for the newbies to get the other Hm8's to Nominate Hal-wit & Noirin. . .i fear even if they dont succeed in getting them to talk about nomination,they will be allowed to vote so they cud still nominate Noirin & Half-wit. . thats 5 votes each already which isnt fair!

~Had Half-wit not been smitten by Bea already who BTW Kenneth has set up to get Half-wit talk about nomination so he'd be punished by been put up for eviction,there's a possibility he cud suss out whats going on,but he's blinded by lust for Bea! cheesy

~Bea seem to be coming across like the plan is not something she wants to do but after her reaction to Charlie & Dog-face making out as if Half-wit will become the next stalker in the house,it's likely she'll participate in the plot!

~David's seem to be putting his plan to work already on bad-mouthing Noirin to all the other HM8 except Marcus!I had to LMAO on your "Belly sticking out" comment cheesy Annoying doesnt begin to describe him!Is it the gay thing thats bonded him to Lisa immediately?

~I havent seen any footage of Hira doing anything towards their plans. . . .No-one seem to be taken by her so i dont suppose its going to be very easy for her to blend in much more try & get Half-wit & Noirin nominated!

~Kenneth as arrogant & show-off as he is will give me gr8 diary room moments! He's got plans on playiing them all against each other! He's the master mind behind the schemes. .he takes a back seat so when the shit hits the fan,he wont be blamed for nothing. . clever!He's such a flirt too. . whatever will Karly say! Coming on to Noirin & Dog-face!!

~Tom! Aaah Marcus greatest enemy! grin Already accused for stealing larger. . .He's more intent on getting on Marcus nerves over his precious Noirin than the task at hand! No secret Noirin fancies the Pants off him already so am sat here rubbing my hands in glee to the brewing commotion a plenty between him & Marcus cheesy
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 11:08pm On Jul 19, 2009
~Old HM8 reactions to Newbies~

~Have you noticed how almost all of them seem to be regrouping w/ the exception of Lisa  trying to work out the newbies. . . .certainly getting territorial!Must be very frustrating knowing the newbies have watched the show,know the public's reaction to them. . . must be driving some of them nuts. . Marcus especially!

~Marcus! Marcus! Marcus!~
  cheesy No longer the Alpha-male and feeling threaten by the Fit bloke w/ Muscles to go cheesy He's defo got some kind of hold on Noirin b/c much as she fancies Tom,she's getting drawn in by Marcus know-it-all antics to ruin whatever possibility of a friendship or romance betwen her & Tom. . .

~Lisa~
Just cant get her head out of kenneth's asre long euff to breathe fresh air! cheesy Kenneth bragging about his python £$3000 shoes certainly got her eyes popping!her alliance w/ David/Kenneth gives her some sort of a strong hold over her group still!

~Dog-face~
Still in cookoo land prolly wondering who Kris might be shagging now he's out! Give her larger & she starts spilling. . .her lil-miss-innocent act aint all that,she can be a shit-stirer . . . on tonights show. . telling Bea about her convo w/ half-wit & how he feels about her,letting everyone know Noirin fancies Tom! her "Never say Never" to kenneth saying "she's wudnt want him,she's too pretty shocked me the most! Isnt she suppose to be m8's w/ Karly?!

~Noirin! Noirin! Noirin! ~
Why do i have a feeling she's scared of hurting someone she's turned down constantly & insited upon friendship? I dont get it! If she wants to explore whatever she's feeling for Tom she shud. . i want to see that side of her letting her guard down,she's already been pursued by guys she didnt like,it will be a good watch seeing her react to someone she did like!

~Half-wit In Lust!~
Aaaw,he looks so blissfully happy w/ Bea,they wud make the most genuine couple out of the lot me think. . they seem to have the same views on certain things.i'd hate to see him betrayed by her task plan!He's already a atrget seein how they cant seem to get rid of him. . .i just hope they give up already!

~Siavash~
I like his attitude,he's all for giving the newbies a chance not not been judegmental despite Marcus effort!

~Rodrigo~
needs to go already. . too goody-two-shoes  for the likes of BB

Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by sugabelle: 1:47am On Jul 20, 2009
these housemates don't sleep again ooo! Everyone is wide awake at dis 1.45am, doing pow wow in the sitting room. Sometimes I see Marcus's face and I want to faint with laughter! He's met his match in Mr Macho Tom. And is it my imagination or is Noirin drying up by d day? The stress is too much. Also, I just look in and out, mind you, but I've noticed that I haven't caught a glimpse of that Hira anywhere. Has she been drowned in the pool? Cos she's so annoyingggg
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by maedan(f): 1:49am On Jul 21, 2009
Mohawkchic, as usual, spot on on all aspects, LOL. "Dogface still in cookoo land," rotf! And these new hm8s look like they're going to bungle the secret task - it's just so difficultly dumb! The old hm8s can see right through them! Anyway, I'm laughing my head off at Rodrigo now lying in the bathtub crying like a lass because his legs were shaved wrong! Right now the house is such a chaotic blend, I don't think I could bear to focus on it. A weekend dose at eviction time will prolly be ok for me. cheesy
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 2:14am On Jul 21, 2009
~Everyone is trying to up their game. . so chaos it is. . .

~I soOo want them to fail the task. . .they seem almost resigned to the fact no one is making effort so they best be prepared for eviction!

~I usually watch the 1hr recap of the previous days event on Channel 4:Cant be arsed to watch them Live on E4. . dunno why they arent showing "Dairy Room Uncut" this year,i miss that!

~Looking forward to nomination. . .
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by maedan(f): 2:41am On Jul 21, 2009
Yep, nomination and then, eviction nights, are the only two things to look forward to. Unless, of course, Noirin finally makes a choice and moves on to at least one of the guys in the house. She's officially the only single, straight girl left---- cheesy
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by saraj(f): 12:27pm On Jul 23, 2009
There are suspicions going around that the big twist this year is that Siavash and Noirin are infact a couple on the outside or something to that extent, apparently. It might be total rubbish as well. Time will tell.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 6:13pm On Jul 23, 2009
maedan:

Yep, nomination and then, eviction nights, are the only two things to look forward to. Unless, of course, Noirin finally makes a choice and moves on to at least one of the guys in the house. She's officially the only single, straight girl left---- cheesy

~I like watching the recap during the week so i can see the build-up/reasons for their nominations. .

~Big Shocker: Kenneth walked or shud i say jumped over the Wall!!  grin That convo he had w/ BB on getting Karly's Pills she left behind got him blabing in the Dairy room. . he's a very Insecure man Kenneth!He seem to think it was some kind of Message Karly was trying to get to him. . .

~So No Eviction On Friday but he will be interview by Davina. . ~

~Maybe now Lisa will be put up for eviction next week! I was gutted when the nomination wasnt valid this week!She's got the Hump b/c she was up. . & i have a feeling since Kenneth warned her not to take part in the "Lets all go up for Nomination" she wud have some incline she's not very well liked outside!! That shud make her loose sleep!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Big Brother House Found:official Launch Date Is October 5th / Watching Yoruba Movies Online / “1st Yoruba Movie Academy Awards 2012 : The Nominees Are..."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.