Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Obsessed With Large Asses Ever Since My Last Sexual Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Obsessed With Large Asses Ever Since My Last Sexual Experience (6736 Views)

Wow! Unilag Big Girls Have Fun Grabbing Their Asses At A Party In Lagos.(photo) / My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached / "My Hottest Sexual Experience Ever" - Shared By Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obsessed With Large Asses Ever Since My Last Sexual Experience by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
This whole obsession to girls that are assy was never on my shortlist for ladies initially.. Infact i am more attracted to babes with big-boobs, thigh-gap and lovely laps.. ass was never my obsession, infact before now i tut ass was all just over-rated until my experience with an assy girl.
MY EXPERIENCE: I met this babe, cynthia by name pn facebook for like 4 months now and she is based in Taraba, she schools there and all that.. she's not so pretty but presentable, nice cupable and erected boob and very assy. our facebook relationship deepend and often time we were more into this whole active sex calls at night. LUCKY me i was posted to taraba for service, it first didbt dawn on me that we should hookup until i uploaded my NYSC pics and facebook and then she commented then i recalled i was even in this "sexys devil" state..i called her then, gave her d surprise that i was in her state then we arranged a possible time we could meet but that was after 3 weeks orientation camp by October 2015 just two months away. After the orientation camp we then headed to places of primary assignment, being an Otondo (jjc) i invited over cos i never even knew where i was and how i could meet her.. she came that weekend and so we lodged in a hotel.
MY FIRST sight if her she was much pretttier tahn she was on facebook, she had this piercing on her lip and she was so fucking sexy like she was ready to Bleep. That nyt we both couldnt sleep as she turned her fat ass to my dick... she was like "mehn you got enormous dick" then i said "enormous enuff to take care of ur troublesome ass" she once dived to my dick game me a Mouth Gig like she was eating a bannana really hungry.. she den bent her ass and held my dick while she was bent in doggystyle like "corper i love ur dick, so long, curve, hard and rocky, put ur 8inches cock in pussy" she guilded my dick to her pusssy... gosh i could stand her meaty ass as she bounced and moaned loudly at every stride of my dick in her pussy.. she was like "arghhhh gosshhh give it to me, baby i love ur dick" soon she was all shaky and her legs were all vibrating she turned back and griped my dick backed to her mouth... Dear nairalanders this girls ass was fucking meaty and so so sexy as i pounced her i felt every once of her fleshy ass bouncing so softly, d sight of it can even make a guy CUM...
at the end of d long rounds of sex, i confessed to her that i am obsessed with her ass, she kept silent all night, then left a note the next morning that she was fucking obsessed with my long, curve dick. we plan meeting again but thats when i travel back to taraba next year january 2016.
Re: Obsessed With Large Asses Ever Since My Last Sexual Experience by lordpherow98(m): 2:33am On Dec 13, 2015
Wonderful story.... OP atewo for urself
Re: Obsessed With Large Asses Ever Since My Last Sexual Experience by jakesund(m): 3:05am On Dec 13, 2015
when a guy starts talking about the size of his diiick like an iPhone... HIS DICK IS SMALL AF

nigga U went all out of your way to tell us ur experience probably cuz the girl in question is so bad at maths that she miscalculated 4 inches for 8 inches... undecided

U know this story won't increase the size of your small dicko right?

9 Likes

Re: Obsessed With Large Asses Ever Since My Last Sexual Experience by josephobaro(m): 3:29am On Dec 13, 2015
Ashewo guy. Smiles.....
Re: Obsessed With Large Asses Ever Since My Last Sexual Experience by jerryfunky(m): 7:54am On Dec 13, 2015
shey tomorrow u would come back here and say.....I finished fucking a bae....and my dick is itching me like as if they applied devil beans on it......looking out for counter thread.....

1 Like

Re: Obsessed With Large Asses Ever Since My Last Sexual Experience by dmola(m): 8:08am On Dec 13, 2015
all D's in ur head

ur imaginary bae

1 Like

Re: Obsessed With Large Asses Ever Since My Last Sexual Experience by Ginaz(f): 9:27am On Dec 13, 2015
So you took your goddamn time and sat down to write how you fuvked a big ass ......whatever? You need your brain checked. Keep it, I dont wanna know angry

2 Likes

Re: Obsessed With Large Asses Ever Since My Last Sexual Experience by MilesLamar(m): 10:45am On Dec 13, 2015
jakesund:
when a guy starts talking about the size of his diiick like an iPhone... HIS DICK IS SMALL AF

nigga U went all out of your way to tell us ur experience probably cuz the girl in question is so bad at maths that she miscalculated 4 inches for 8 inches... undecided

U know this story won't increase the size of your small dicko right?

grin angry grin
Re: Obsessed With Large Asses Ever Since My Last Sexual Experience by CheedyJ(m): 11:55am On Dec 13, 2015
Why share all dat details bro, abi dat was ur 1st ever time with a female ni

(1) (Reply)

My Experience In abia (picture ) / Selfie Went Wrong!! Girl Mistakenly Snap Her Naked Sugar Daddy / Help Me Control Immense Sexual Urge.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.