Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:42 PM

School Management Software For Your Growing School - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / School Management Software For Your Growing School (1200 Views)

Tytit users keep growing since it launched on 7th September / School Management Software / OAU Engineering Students Build 'HUMANE' A Software For The Visually-impaired (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

School Management Software For Your Growing School by goldavid(m): 2:30am On Dec 13, 2015
Are you the owner of your growing school and you need a software for the management of your school well look no further we have got the best solution for you.
Manage My School is a simple and powerful school management system application that is be used to manage a Primary, Secondary and Tertiary institutions. The application has four login sections which includes Admininistrator, Teachers, Students and Parents. .
With this application, parents can monitor their childs school activities very easily with their mobile device. Parents can easily chat with the administrator and teachers of the school about the development of their child in the school. The Applications has over 400 features that makes a school run its management online. The application is also integrated an online payment system that can enable parents to pay their childs school fees online without going to the bank. The Application is just too powerful. And you get assess to your first school website if you don't have any virtually for free. That is just a few of what the software does contact me on 08136880674 or send me an email at golddavid48@gmail.com to get yours now.

Re: School Management Software For Your Growing School by orble: 2:42am On Dec 13, 2015
I think School Management Software should be open source.
Re: School Management Software For Your Growing School by babatope88(m): 8:34pm On Dec 13, 2015
orble:
I think School Management Software should be open source.
Your thinking is wrong
Re: School Management Software For Your Growing School by kem82: 6:38am On Dec 19, 2015
Pacific School Software

Sample parent / student login for pacific school software

http://www.henryschool.com/

user - 12345
pass - 12345

Click on results to view grades

Features
Student Database
Teachers Database
Grades
Marksheet Generator
Transcript
ID card
Subjects
Student, Teacher & Principal Login
Promotion
ePayment etc

Requirements
NO hardware required
NO software required
NO extra security required
NO firewall required
NO change in current infrastructure required
Just a web browser

Price from NGN 300

Full demo account available on demand

Call 08030993200 or email info@hostingpacific.net for more details
Re: School Management Software For Your Growing School by codedphoenix: 10:43am On Dec 19, 2015

(1) (Reply)

The Best SAP Training For An Oracle DBA / Affordable Nigerian Software Solution!!!! / Free Javascript Stack Or PHP Framework Training?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.