Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Actor Muyiwa Ademola Compares Wife To How She Was 12 Years Ago (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Muyiwa Ademola Compares Wife To How She Was 12 Years Ago (photos) (49979 Views)

A Fan Gave Muyiwa Ademola A Car And Some Dollars For A Film He Did 14years Ago.. / Bukky Ajayi Celebrated Her 82nd Birthday 5 Months Ago (photos) / Maheeda As A Gospel Artiste 4 Years Ago (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor Muyiwa Ademola Compares Wife To How She Was 12 Years Ago (photos) by olayinka807: 4:31am On Dec 13, 2015
A while ago, actor Muyiwa Ademola posted the photo collage above on instagram, now read the caption below.
"Chaiii, I try ooo... see where I put the money wey I made from you by patronizing my business on! He don tay wey my wiffy pretty ooo. Who say African men no get maintenance culture? Tank you my beuriful peoples ooo... in @funkejenifaakindele jenifa's voice."

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2015/12/actor-muyiwa-ademola-compares-wife-to-12years-ago.html

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actor Muyiwa Ademola Compares Wife To How She Was 12 Years Ago (photos) by olayinka807: 4:31am On Dec 13, 2015

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actor Muyiwa Ademola Compares Wife To How She Was 12 Years Ago (photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:34am On Dec 13, 2015
In PDP/GEJ's voice it's called TRANSFORMATION..

In APC/PMB's voice, it's CHANGE but not a counterfeit this time..

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actor Muyiwa Ademola Compares Wife To How She Was 12 Years Ago (photos) by ichommy(m): 4:43am On Dec 13, 2015
Awesome

3 Likes

Re: Actor Muyiwa Ademola Compares Wife To How She Was 12 Years Ago (photos) by Cholls(m): 4:52am On Dec 13, 2015
My brother make the oga take am easy o.
Re: Actor Muyiwa Ademola Compares Wife To How She Was 12 Years Ago (photos) by Khd95(m): 4:59am On Dec 13, 2015
Hehehehe clown sombodygringrin

but ur wifey been fine frm small na,u just polish her ni,anyways better thing for utongue

11 Likes

Re: Actor Muyiwa Ademola Compares Wife To How She Was 12 Years Ago (photos) by queebeediva(f): 5:12am On Dec 13, 2015
The woman was preety then but pwreetiest now chai I don come o!

7 Likes

Re: Actor Muyiwa Ademola Compares Wife To How She Was 12 Years Ago (photos) by libertyfather(m): 5:39am On Dec 13, 2015
Nothing different, just the camera resolution smiley

8 Likes

Re: Actor Muyiwa Ademola Compares Wife To How She Was 12 Years Ago (photos) by RealAdewole(m): 5:44am On Dec 13, 2015
she don grow more fat oo

I like athletic.....
Re: Actor Muyiwa Ademola Compares Wife To How She Was 12 Years Ago (photos) by PERFECT2(m): 7:48am On Dec 13, 2015
Transformation for me is this :

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actor Muyiwa Ademola Compares Wife To How She Was 12 Years Ago (photos) by damton(m): 7:48am On Dec 13, 2015
She's prettier than she used to be

6 Likes

Re: Actor Muyiwa Ademola Compares Wife To How She Was 12 Years Ago (photos) by DICKtator: 7:49am On Dec 13, 2015
Married a vampiress

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Actor Muyiwa Ademola Compares Wife To How She Was 12 Years Ago (photos) by allanphash7(m): 7:49am On Dec 13, 2015
Power of money and make-up

She's pretty tho
Re: Actor Muyiwa Ademola Compares Wife To How She Was 12 Years Ago (photos) by blazetitov: 7:49am On Dec 13, 2015
Lovely couple. cool cool cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Actor Muyiwa Ademola Compares Wife To How She Was 12 Years Ago (photos) by RealAdewole(m): 7:49am On Dec 13, 2015
cool
Re: Actor Muyiwa Ademola Compares Wife To How She Was 12 Years Ago (photos) by Zaikon(m): 7:50am On Dec 13, 2015
no bleaching

3 Likes

Re: Actor Muyiwa Ademola Compares Wife To How She Was 12 Years Ago (photos) by ibkgab001: 7:50am On Dec 13, 2015
Fresher than before...

Thanks to Mary K
Re: Actor Muyiwa Ademola Compares Wife To How She Was 12 Years Ago (photos) by NegeduGrace(f): 7:50am On Dec 13, 2015
I was here..she is pretty

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actor Muyiwa Ademola Compares Wife To How She Was 12 Years Ago (photos) by dammywapes(m): 7:51am On Dec 13, 2015
Nice guy ever in that yoruba film industry

2 Likes

Re: Actor Muyiwa Ademola Compares Wife To How She Was 12 Years Ago (photos) by TeamSimple(m): 7:51am On Dec 13, 2015
True yarn

2 Likes

Re: Actor Muyiwa Ademola Compares Wife To How She Was 12 Years Ago (photos) by dammywapes(m): 7:52am On Dec 13, 2015
ibkgab001:
Fresher than before...

Thanks to Mary K
den get another one wey den dey call pancake

2 Likes

Re: Actor Muyiwa Ademola Compares Wife To How She Was 12 Years Ago (photos) by kennyman2000(m): 7:53am On Dec 13, 2015
cute.

2 Likes

Re: Actor Muyiwa Ademola Compares Wife To How She Was 12 Years Ago (photos) by dammywapes(m): 7:53am On Dec 13, 2015
finsulyman:
Patrick obahiagbon again *In his recent interview, the chief of staff to Edo state Governor has this to say about Kogi election :
The tragic passing of Prince Abubakar Audu has polarize the Nation into political jingoism. Death is bugaboo and life terminus. May his soul rest in unblemished peace.
This quagmire and triviality has further obfuscate the scantiness and paraplegic crinkum crankum of our constitution . Our knowledge centura is enveloped in Einstein cubbyhole.
The optate of Mr Bello is Godwin's law and this has adjudicate the social disequilibrium and political phantasmagoria among the indignant of kogites.
It is my emblem pleasure to congratulate the governor elect, this is saucier to our youth agitation for power.
I am manically bewildered, overgassted and flabberwhelmed at the causal rejectal dismal of Mr Bello. This should be buried in a bermuda triangle instantaneously. The modus operandi of the young man is gargantuan and sui-generis.
Kogi people should rise up to bring to focal hiceps and biceps to avoid further bureaucratic scramble.
we don't need this here , take it to politics section.

3 Likes

Re: Actor Muyiwa Ademola Compares Wife To How She Was 12 Years Ago (photos) by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 13, 2015
You definitely know how to appreciate good things. More grease to your elbow....you ga a very pretty woman!

4 Likes

Re: Actor Muyiwa Ademola Compares Wife To How She Was 12 Years Ago (photos) by mradjoy(m): 7:53am On Dec 13, 2015
Lai deena penu, omo yi rewa pupo!

7 Likes

Re: Actor Muyiwa Ademola Compares Wife To How She Was 12 Years Ago (photos) by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 13, 2015
She's still cute.
Re: Actor Muyiwa Ademola Compares Wife To How She Was 12 Years Ago (photos) by shidof(m): 8:00am On Dec 13, 2015
Beuriful
Re: Actor Muyiwa Ademola Compares Wife To How She Was 12 Years Ago (photos) by marwanafrica: 8:05am On Dec 13, 2015
ibkgab001:
Fresher than before...

Thanks to Mary K
whats marry k please?
Re: Actor Muyiwa Ademola Compares Wife To How She Was 12 Years Ago (photos) by Dinocarex(m): 8:09am On Dec 13, 2015
Happy for him
Re: Actor Muyiwa Ademola Compares Wife To How She Was 12 Years Ago (photos) by amtaken(f): 8:10am On Dec 13, 2015
They won't say anything bad about her because her name is not Nkechi.

Anyway, pretty woman.

Am not a tribal bigot.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School / "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA / Speed Darlington Fighting A Bike Man For Branching To Pick Up Something

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.