Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,473 members, 7,770,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:20 AM

Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) (39678 Views)

Davido Poses With Idris Elba At MOBO Awards 2017 (Photo) / Genevieve Nnaji With Cute Little Boy In New Colorful Photo / Dbanj Pictured With Idris Elba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by sugarbelly3: 5:25am On Dec 13, 2015
The screen diva met with Idris Elba at the Lagos premiere of his new movie ,Beasts of No Nation last night.She also posed with Okonjo Iweala..Below

Source:http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2015/12/genevieve-nnaji-with-idris-elba-at.html

5 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by sugarbelly3: 5:25am On Dec 13, 2015
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by INTROVERT(f): 5:30am On Dec 13, 2015
tall taller tallest

4 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by sugarbelly3: 5:32am On Dec 13, 2015
grin grin Short shorter shortest

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:35am On Dec 13, 2015
sugarbelly3:
grin grin Short shorter shortest
INTROVERT:
tall taller tallest
Medium Mediummer Mediummest..

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by Airforce1(m): 6:02am On Dec 13, 2015
I saw genevieve giving me a lap dance in my dream last night

Sign of fever or something about to happen
undecided

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 13, 2015
James Bond

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by kiddkash(m): 6:42am On Dec 13, 2015
racist people
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by angelTI(f): 6:55am On Dec 13, 2015
Ok. Seen. Next!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by BrianRoss: 7:07am On Dec 13, 2015
beautiful ladies
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by Mrbigman1(m): 7:20am On Dec 13, 2015
Airforce1:

undecided

God save u from dat Karashika

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by Afrok(m): 7:26am On Dec 13, 2015
I love that movie; "breasts of no nation" very interesting embarassed.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 13, 2015
That's the real COORDINATING MINISTER OF THE ECONOMY

6 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by BrownCookie(f): 7:57am On Dec 13, 2015
That dress on Genevieve is nice smiley

4 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by kekakuz(m): 7:57am On Dec 13, 2015
Airforce1:
undecided
Our dreams are related only that in mine, she begged me to marry her after

13 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by ednut1(m): 7:57am On Dec 13, 2015
Lol, with all the buhaha she dey never run go USA to hide, cud she be really innocent grin

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by ipledge10(m): 7:57am On Dec 13, 2015
They said beast of no nation is interesting. ..my chemistry professor (a Brazilian) said thats the best movie he had watched this year,thats what prompted me to watch.sincerely I prefer half of a yellow sun in a million times

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by chimah3(m): 7:57am On Dec 13, 2015
People grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by deebsman1(m): 7:58am On Dec 13, 2015
Okonjo enjoy while it last o.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by ephemm(m): 7:58am On Dec 13, 2015
So NOI still dey dis country, why hasn't the Dasuki arms hurricane catch up with her?

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by dignity33: 7:59am On Dec 13, 2015
EFCC Ngozi is here.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by hertheytheydgee(m): 7:59am On Dec 13, 2015
Madam be like
"Min le wa ku o"
EFCC salary booster
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by damton(m): 7:59am On Dec 13, 2015
Airforce1:

undecided
It is a sign that the WEED you've been smoking , is contaminted with a Mad man's saliva.

5 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by finsulyman: 7:59am On Dec 13, 2015
Patrick obahiagbon again *In his recent interview, the chief of staff to Edo state Governor has this to say about Kogi election :
The tragic passing of Prince Abubakar Audu has polarize the Nation into political jingoism. Death is bugaboo and life terminus. May his soul rest in unblemished peace.
This quagmire and triviality has further obfuscate the scantiness and paraplegic crinkum crankum of our constitution . Our knowledge centura is enveloped in Einstein cubbyhole.
The optate of Mr Bello is Godwin's law and this has adjudicate the social disequilibrium and political phantasmagoria among the indignant of kogites.
It is my emblem pleasure to congratulate the governor elect, this is saucier to our youth agitation for power.
I am manically bewildered, overgassted and flabberwhelmed at the causal rejectal dismal of Mr Bello. This should be buried in a bermuda triangle instantaneously. The modus operandi of the young man is gargantuan and sui-generis.
Kogi people should rise up to bring to focal hiceps and biceps to avoid further bureaucratic scramble.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by Toeyoursea(m): 7:59am On Dec 13, 2015
grin #Dasukigate
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by helphelp: 7:59am On Dec 13, 2015
Madam where ur horrible gele

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by owolawee: 7:59am On Dec 13, 2015
"Agu!! You wan kill commandant??!!"_b.o.n.n
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by M4gunners: 8:02am On Dec 13, 2015
That is my NOI , representing as always.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by snaxxy(m): 8:02am On Dec 13, 2015
Endtime Genenration :DEndtime Genenration
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by reachycul(m): 8:04am On Dec 13, 2015
Airforce1:

undecided
u already knw d reas0ns

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo Blasts Fan For Reminding Her About Marriage [PICS] / Don Jazzy Reveals He Now Has A Girlfriend / "I Was Called Radio"- Adesua Etomi In Throwback Childhood Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.