Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Criminal Hideout Off Third Mainland Bridge - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Criminal Hideout Off Third Mainland Bridge (14165 Views)

Cultists Arrested In Their Hideout After Killing Of 10 Persons In Anambra. Photo / Bayelsa Cultists Caught & Tied Up While Holding Meeting At Their Hideout / Police Raid Kidnappers' Hideout In Ikorodu, Recover Bullet Proof Vests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Criminal Hideout Off Third Mainland Bridge by excellentmomma(f): 9:07am On Dec 13, 2015
A friend sent in this Story; Hear her:

ATTENTION :ATTENTION :ATTENTION ------------ THIRD MAINLAND BRIDE DEATH TRAP . True life story by IFEYINWA Okafor-Mbah

NO MATTER HOW HECTIC THE TRAFFIC MAYBE ................ PLEASE DON'T ALLOW THE DRIVERS TAKE ANY "SHORTCUT"

I have always noticed a portion of land at the right hand side of the road with two big gates immediately you descend the THIRD MAINLAND BRIDGE going towards Adekunle but I have never really thought it could be a hide out for the MEN of the UNDERWORLD but last week Friday I came in direct contact with them.

On my way home from work I took a bus from Obalende to Yaba which is my normal route to and fro work every day. Immediately the bus descended the third mainland bridge the conductor jumped down and two men opened the big gates while beckoning on the driver to drive in. This was at 7:00pm. As soon as I noticed it, I started shouting and telling him that it's not possible because there is no road there connecting Yaba (at least not any that I know of) the men and the conductor insisted and I continued shouting and holding the driver maintaining that he continued on the proper route or I get down from the bus ( while this was going on between I and the driver nobody in the bus talked . I also noticed a man in white regalia in front of me who I think was working with them because he kept stirring at me and never said anything rather he will look and face down as if he was pressing something ).

While struggling with the driver, one man at the back of the seat stood up and said he wanted to get down and if they have a bad plan it has failed starting with him(I was at the middle seat). So we became two that were continuous of the environment aside from the people I guess were in conjunction with the driver and others who didn't know what was going on.
Seeing that I was drawing attention because some other vehicles were slowing down, the driver made a U-turn back to third mainland bridge while making signs to those that opened the gate for him to join him and I kept shouting that he was a killer and that they want to either rob or kill us so he turned back to Adekunle.( I want to say here that the driver never defended himself or countered what I was saying)

After we entered Adekunle road, some of the passengers were startled because I continued talking about it as we drove along Herbert Macaulay road. According to them, they didn't even know what I was talking about (I concluded they were under a spell) .

I took it as one of those things after telling some members of my family the story that night.

But the story took a new turn this morning when a friend I boarded a bus with on my way to work told me that a guy left Ikorodu for UNILAG yesterday to defend his project and up til now his friends and family have not seen him and he has been declared missing.

While thinking of the danger so many people might be in right now, I decided to tell her my story and hoped she would also spread it to others but while narrating my story to my friend, the driver of the bus heard us and he confirmed that some mysterious things are happening there truly. He said that some people were rubbed under the same bridge two day ago after a bus drove into the same place and a man from his neighborhood was among the victims ( I believe it was a planned job between the robbers and the driver of the vehicle).

PLEASE pass this story to all your friends and family until it gets to the RIGHT SECURITY PERSONNEL. That PLACE NEEDS TO BE INVESTIGATED FAST because there might be some victims under the bridge right now.

Cc: lalasticlala

40 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Criminal Hideout Off Third Mainland Bridge by praxisnetworks: 9:17am On Dec 13, 2015

May God's protection be upon us and all that is ours and all nairalanders IJN

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Criminal Hideout Off Third Mainland Bridge by DuchessLily(f): 9:25am On Dec 13, 2015
praxisnetworks:

Amen

2 Likes

Re: Criminal Hideout Off Third Mainland Bridge by damton(m): 8:34pm On Dec 13, 2015
ONLY GOD CAN ASSURE ONES SAFETY AND SECURITY IN NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Criminal Hideout Off Third Mainland Bridge by iteleaye(m): 8:36pm On Dec 13, 2015
Good info... U own a car, u no safe, public transport sef na gobe...

1 Like

Re: Criminal Hideout Off Third Mainland Bridge by gunners160(m): 8:36pm On Dec 13, 2015
MENH,THIS SEASON FILM LONG O O. WHERE D REMOTE MAKE I foward ham
Re: Criminal Hideout Off Third Mainland Bridge by rawtouch: 8:37pm On Dec 13, 2015
Police drive there in your new cars and check it out

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Criminal Hideout Off Third Mainland Bridge by kimond101: 8:37pm On Dec 13, 2015
Thanks for the information
Re: Criminal Hideout Off Third Mainland Bridge by mathew95(m): 8:37pm On Dec 13, 2015
end time bridge
Re: Criminal Hideout Off Third Mainland Bridge by free2ryhme: 8:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
God help us

1 Like

Re: Criminal Hideout Off Third Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
Lagos slow becoming a hub of criminals... Ambode watch out! The city is becoming highly commercialized, what do you want the illiterate unemployed youths to do.
Re: Criminal Hideout Off Third Mainland Bridge by mcfynest(m): 8:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
Trye
Re: Criminal Hideout Off Third Mainland Bridge by Pidggin(f): 8:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
Ritual kidnappers on the prowl sad
Re: Criminal Hideout Off Third Mainland Bridge by xynerise: 8:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
I hate taking that route at night
Re: Criminal Hideout Off Third Mainland Bridge by free2ryhme: 8:39pm On Dec 13, 2015
Things are happening ooo
Re: Criminal Hideout Off Third Mainland Bridge by LOC1(m): 8:42pm On Dec 13, 2015
I will never fall victim in Jesus name

3 Likes

Re: Criminal Hideout Off Third Mainland Bridge by miqos02(m): 8:43pm On Dec 13, 2015
[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Criminal Hideout Off Third Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 13, 2015
No issues ...trust that the black gate would be dismantled this night in an operation. The residence of makoko can assist the police and DSS with further information.

Thanks for bringing this story to the frontpage.
Re: Criminal Hideout Off Third Mainland Bridge by olanikeh: 8:44pm On Dec 13, 2015
Am shot of words,

Thinking about taking same route tomorrow!!!

It's advisable to pray before leaving home
Re: Criminal Hideout Off Third Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 13, 2015
praxisnetworks:

when man can be responsible we decide to leave it in the hands of God.. how foolish and buffoonish we are in BLACK AFRICA

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Criminal Hideout Off Third Mainland Bridge by eromzee(m): 8:46pm On Dec 13, 2015
Dis world is full of wickedness anyway I will say dis is d sigh of end time,may God have mercy my sister tank u 4 d message.
Re: Criminal Hideout Off Third Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 13, 2015
excellentmomma:

A friend sent in this Story; Hear her:

ATTENTION :ATTENTION :ATTENTION ------------ THIRD MAINLAND BRIDE DEATH TRAP . True life story by IFEYINWA Okafor-Mbah

NO MATTER HOW HECTIC THE TRAFFIC MAYBE ................ PLEASE DON'T ALLOW THE DRIVERS TAKE ANY "SHORTCUT"

Cc: lalasticlala

COURAGE . She has lots of courage. And even some to spare.
Re: Criminal Hideout Off Third Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 13, 2015
Lord is my Shepard but I go around with my pepper spray
Re: Criminal Hideout Off Third Mainland Bridge by sunkoye: 9:02pm On Dec 13, 2015
voltron:

when man can be responsible we decide to leave it in the hands of God.. how foolish and buffoonish we are in BLACK AFRICA
grin cheesy u dont understand. ..do u?
Re: Criminal Hideout Off Third Mainland Bridge by praxisnetworks: 9:04pm On Dec 13, 2015
voltron:

Seun I gotta break a rule but this poster reasons like an mkpi
Re: Criminal Hideout Off Third Mainland Bridge by kingthreat(m): 9:06pm On Dec 13, 2015
One has to be very alert. Someone please report this to the police
Re: Criminal Hideout Off Third Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 13, 2015
praxisnetworks:

Seun I gotta break a rule but this poster reasons like an mkpi

.. just because i hurt the feelings of your money-grabbing God abi? i pity your government and your generation sold on the idea that money is used in heaven
Re: Criminal Hideout Off Third Mainland Bridge by praxisnetworks: 9:09pm On Dec 13, 2015
voltron:

.. just because i hurt the feelings of your money-grabbing God abi? i pity your government and your generation sold on the idea that money is used in heaven
Hmmm you don't know me.
Re: Criminal Hideout Off Third Mainland Bridge by praxisnetworks: 9:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
Seun please take this to FP
Re: Criminal Hideout Off Third Mainland Bridge by Btruth: 9:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
Hope 112, RRS are reading or listening.

1 Like

Re: Criminal Hideout Off Third Mainland Bridge by RedCapChief(m): 9:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
This is very important information. Can the mods get it across to the police? We should harness the power of Nairaland - the second largest forum in Nigeria.

Seun, whaddya think?

1 Like

Re: Criminal Hideout Off Third Mainland Bridge by EnimeBassey(m): 9:25pm On Dec 13, 2015
Actually I know that route. What the driver wanted to do was follow one way to panti. That gate leads to the other side of the third mainland bridge heading towards oworo/adeniji adele. So he drives one towards adekunle.
He should have anounced it to his passengers b4 going through it

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Docks Three Over Visa Scam (pics) / How Plan To Fleece Government Bungled Ruga / Man Sponsored By Alhaji To Supply Fake Currencies, Arrested In Zamfara. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.