Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,737 members, 7,802,219 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer (53784 Views)

Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate / Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit / Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by Ndlistic(m): 12:01pm On Dec 13, 2015
By EndyEdeson at Shiloh

Wonderful Miracle *
When Bishop Oyedepo Prayed, Woman with Small Breasts Got Big Breasts Instantly <<<

Do you believe in Miracles? Continue reading to find out how Bishop Oyedepo healed a woman with small breast & Big Breast on Friday night at Shiloh, Canaanland, Ota. Wondering what I have been doing lately? Wonder no more, I took out time to attend SHILOH 2015, a religious funfair organized by Bishop David Oyedepo at Winners Chapel Ota. Shiloh is an annual spiritual gathering of Winners Chapel members, and anyone who wish to attend for healing and miracles. Shiloh usually holds around the month of December every year.
This year’s shiloh started on 8th December, 2015 and ended yesterday morning, December 12, 2015. It was tagged “From Glory to Glory”. It might interest you to know that the event was viewed worldwide. People from different countries came to receive their miracles at the event and I was also there to witness the Power of God in action.
On Friday service, I entered the main church building called “FAITH TABERNACLE” where the Man of God, David Oyedepo was preaching the gospel of Jesus. I saw him live in white suit as he ministered to over 1 million persons seated at the event and over 500 million worldwide.
After preaching, the man of God started performing miracles, he commanded witches and wizards to go out of miracle-seeking member’s bodies. He assured BELIEVERS that their problems will be solved with his thunderous prayers.
Immediately he finished his miracle prayers, he asked members to come and testify. Many members were healed, some were healed of fracture, deafness, blindness and bed-wetting but what I couldn’t figure out up till now was a member who claimed that her TWO BREAST wasn’t equal, One Breast was SMALL while the other Breast was BIG, as soon as Bishop David OYEDEPO prayed, she received her miracle and the two unequal breasts became 2 Big equal breasts. Everyone shouted hallelujah, glory be to God for such an unusual healing. They thanked the God of Bishop Oyedepo for healing her.
#EdesonChurchNews

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1040488089342511&id=100001439896283&refid=7&_ft_=qid.6227716517040060388%3Amf_story_key.-509038888819595714&__tn__=%2As

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by INTROVERT(f): 12:02pm On Dec 13, 2015
really

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by Omotayor123(f): 12:10pm On Dec 13, 2015
For real or for play

OP oya show us evidence!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by Aminat508(f): 12:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
shocked
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
Ok.
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by typicaldayo(m): 12:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
there's nothing too big for God to do

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by tartar9(m): 12:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
wow! he did for someone's breast what he can't do for amputees

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by HCpaul(m): 12:22pm On Dec 13, 2015
No miracle must be underated. If you loose your manhood, you will understand better.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by finofaya: 12:25pm On Dec 13, 2015
This would be cheaper than cosmetic surgery if you don't have to give any money to the church.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by flokii: 12:25pm On Dec 13, 2015
lmao...

you go fear miracle na grin

all d same Praise the Lord

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by ikorodureporta: 12:25pm On Dec 13, 2015
End-time miracle

13 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by oslae(f): 12:25pm On Dec 13, 2015
This is ridiculous, there are bigger problems in nigeria other than this.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by finofaya: 12:25pm On Dec 13, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by greatness22(m): 12:41pm On Dec 13, 2015
God is always doing wonders. His name be praise

4 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by haffaze777(m): 1:33pm On Dec 13, 2015
dis people self,do I look like fool to dis people?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by feran15(m): 1:42pm On Dec 13, 2015
i find this amusing

5 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by jaytee01(m): 1:55pm On Dec 13, 2015
tartar9:
wow! he did for someone's breast what he can't do for amputees
Yea, dat kind miracle go dey too difficult to arrange.

These people don see much true true.

But wait ooooo........Papa neva do miracle see where Shekau dey hide? Na only big auditorium dem dey see dere?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by Rainmaker69(m): 1:59pm On Dec 13, 2015
Abeg na who measure the breasts for confirmation please?

8 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by eposho: 2:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
What s the point of breast enlargement then?

3 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by wasco24: 3:42pm On Dec 13, 2015
sad iI be crying because he did breast enlargement

Commonsense sense is not common

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by gistmeloveblog: 3:42pm On Dec 13, 2015
Lobatan oooo

endtime shiloh

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by Richie0974: 3:42pm On Dec 13, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by allanphash7(m): 3:42pm On Dec 13, 2015
If its true then its a big magic

Seems PaPa don turn professor peller

5 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by MzPecs(f): 3:43pm On Dec 13, 2015

May God have mercy on both the poster that posted this here and the moderator that took it to FP.

I'm out!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by Seequadry(m): 3:43pm On Dec 13, 2015
Hnmmm...dem don start again ......another advert for Christmas and new year eve praise and worship.......olosho go full shiloh diz coming weeks #watchout
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by M4gunners: 3:43pm On Dec 13, 2015
See is believing. Can we see the Breasts?

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by godoluwa(m): 3:43pm On Dec 13, 2015
pinshure of b4 & after or adonbilivit

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 13, 2015
Wowwww
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by sugarbelly1: 3:43pm On Dec 13, 2015
Show us before and after pictures of the breast, pls

9 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by tomdon(m): 3:44pm On Dec 13, 2015
hahaha
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 13, 2015
Absurdity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by passionate88: 3:44pm On Dec 13, 2015
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Christmas Is Idolatrous And Unscriptural - Pastor Kumuyi / Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia / "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.