Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Egba Mi, I Fell Into The Hand Of A Notorious Nigerian Scammer. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Egba Mi, I Fell Into The Hand Of A Notorious Nigerian Scammer. (891 Views)

The Story Of OYENUSI, THE Notorious Nigerian Arm Robber [pics] / My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) / The Execution Of 'Doctor Oyenusi' A Notorious Robber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Egba Mi, I Fell Into The Hand Of A Notorious Nigerian Scammer. by idowujb(m): 10:35am On Jun 04, 2009
It's nairaliberty.com, a site owned by one dangerous, ole, olori buruku David Johnson. I found his site where I ordered for liberty reserve. I called his number before I paid my money into his bank account. He said I should go ahead and pay it that he will do me a good service. I never knew he's a scam. I just went ahead. "Mo ba fori ko". Since then I have been calling him. Everything started on the 1st June, 2009. It was late before I find out that he's 419.
I laboured to find his address. If you like call me:08068207289 or 08084627208. You can even mail me for details about him : idowujb@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Rsust Registration Scratch Cards Can Now Be Obtained Without Coming Portharcourt / A-z Of Registering A Non Governmental Organization (n.g.o) In Nigeria) / I Almost Got Killed By A Bus When Staring At A Gals Behind, Gosh!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.