Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Ahmadu Bello University /fce Students Fleeing The Boiling City Of Zaria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmadu Bello University /fce Students Fleeing The Boiling City Of Zaria. (1746 Views)

Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University / Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' / 2 Female Victims Of Zaria Clash Between The Army And Shitte Sect Revealed (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ahmadu Bello University /fce Students Fleeing The Boiling City Of Zaria. by jhubril(m): 3:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
Someone just sent me these pictures,and I would like to share them with you.
It is getting messier in Zaria. There has been an increase in the sporadic shooting as devout followers of the Shia leader,Sheik Ibrahim El Zakyzaky,have continued to resist the capture of their leader.

Re: Ahmadu Bello University /fce Students Fleeing The Boiling City Of Zaria. by madenigga(m): 3:16pm On Dec 13, 2015
north and bloodshed... is like 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Bello University /fce Students Fleeing The Boiling City Of Zaria. by 2dillu2(m): 3:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
Op source
Re: Ahmadu Bello University /fce Students Fleeing The Boiling City Of Zaria. by jhubril(m): 3:18pm On Dec 13, 2015
2dillu2:
Op source
Ask my the camera man!
Re: Ahmadu Bello University /fce Students Fleeing The Boiling City Of Zaria. by jhubril(m): 3:18pm On Dec 13, 2015
2dillu2:
Op source
Ask the camera man!
Source ko , salt ni!
Re: Ahmadu Bello University /fce Students Fleeing The Boiling City Of Zaria. by Mightymanna(m): 3:25pm On Dec 13, 2015
please don't mislead people. it's as a result of mid semester break i was in zaria too people are just leaving for Christmas
Re: Ahmadu Bello University /fce Students Fleeing The Boiling City Of Zaria. by laurenziz6(m): 3:29pm On Dec 13, 2015
Thank God I just left there yesterday ooo
God is good
Re: Ahmadu Bello University /fce Students Fleeing The Boiling City Of Zaria. by Karlovich: 3:29pm On Dec 13, 2015
Op does your picture depict people fleeing
Re: Ahmadu Bello University /fce Students Fleeing The Boiling City Of Zaria. by Nossa(m): 3:35pm On Dec 13, 2015
madenigga:
north and bloodshed... is like 5 and 6

like Siamese twins actually, an inseparable duo
Re: Ahmadu Bello University /fce Students Fleeing The Boiling City Of Zaria. by jhubril(m): 3:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
Mightymanna:
please don't mislead people. it's as a result of mid semester break i was in zaria too people are just leaving for Christmas

Hear this one spewing rubbish. Which Mid-Semester break? Are you a student of ABU or FCE?
Don't be so stupid as to talk nonsense here.

We resumed two weeks ago: What the hell is mid semester break? Or christmas break.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University /fce Students Fleeing The Boiling City Of Zaria. by Mightymanna(m): 3:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
jhubril:

Hear this one spewing rubbish. Which Mid-Semester break? Are you a student of ABU or FCE?
Don't be so stupid as to talk nonsense here.

We resumed two weeks ago: What the hell is mid semester break? Or christmas break.
i am an abusite, are u?
Re: Ahmadu Bello University /fce Students Fleeing The Boiling City Of Zaria. by jhubril(m): 4:05pm On Dec 13, 2015
Mightymanna:
i am an abusite, are u?

In fact it is in my DNA! I am a proud student of ABU. Kongo is my haven. Gyellasu where it is raining bullets is a stone's throw from Kongo Campus.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University /fce Students Fleeing The Boiling City Of Zaria. by ProfessorPeter(m): 4:10pm On Dec 13, 2015
Mightymanna:
owi cry for night, pickin die in morning. No be only Christmas break na break Christmas
Re: Ahmadu Bello University /fce Students Fleeing The Boiling City Of Zaria. by scarr: 6:30pm On Dec 13, 2015
And to think I wanted to do my Msc in ABU
Re: Ahmadu Bello University /fce Students Fleeing The Boiling City Of Zaria. by enginer050(m): 7:58pm On Dec 13, 2015
Who is d source of dis food
Re: Ahmadu Bello University /fce Students Fleeing The Boiling City Of Zaria. by Aromas: 8:25pm On Dec 13, 2015
jhubril:

Ask my the camera man!
RIP 2 English grin

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Fatal Accident Along Tollgate, Ota In Ogun State, One Confirmed Dead / Home To Farm Cherche For Weapon Will Be Solution To End Violent In The East! / Full Details Of Nigerian Secret Police Raid On Federal Judges Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.