Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,682 members, 7,805,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes (68866 Views)

The Moment Thin Tall Tony Cried When He Got Evicted From #bbnaija / Biodun Okeowo: I Cried Day My Ex-Husband Remarried / Peter Okoye Looking For Lady Who Cried Over Their Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by Hanendez(m): 3:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
Though tears didn't stream down my cheeks,but I was pained on the inside.How can someone from a third world country like Nigeria,which has most of its citizenry living on one dollar per day,expend one million naira on a pair of gold encrusted and plaited snickers? The height of bovine improvidence and dissipation you would say.Tuface who comes from one of the most impoverished state in Nigeria,Benue state,couldn't as much as take into account the fact that his state is ranked the state with the highest rate of hiv and aids in nigeria.He didn't take into account the unenviable fact that benue is the least most industrially undeveloped in ratings.All of these stats is a gritty pointer of the ravaging and grinding poverty in his home,yet in his crass egotistical brazenness,he posed with these shows which can pay for the Waec and jamb forms of at least 200 pupils.These shoes carry the financial clout of providing medications to cottage hospitals.Its outrageous and preposterous that this man who many see as role model would put up a fashion faux pas as this.

68 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 13, 2015
His money.

121 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by Adasun(m): 3:45pm On Dec 13, 2015
Tanks for insulting my statesad,by da way is dat ur money If nt,bug off

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 13, 2015
Welcome to Nigeria. Op we all know the story of TuBaba, we know his humble beginning and how he rose to stardom through dint of hard work. Remember his first album and the song "ifune e baga oo " (if I got that right). He worked his money out and earned the fame he now has. It would be out of place for you to sit down in a corner and try to decide how he should spend his money.
Have you called out the pastors with private jets and rolls royce who try to outdo themselves with monies gotten from other people's sweat?
Have you called out the politicians who just sit smwhere and misappropriate our money?

Benue state produced the Senate president for 8yrs, who he help?
Benue state have elected officials, who them help?
Bia work hard and earn your dough, and if you like wear bathroom slippers when you've made ur millions, ko Kan aiye.

400 Likes 26 Shares

Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by MzPecs(f): 3:51pm On Dec 13, 2015
Op, I pray God bless and prosper you so you don't continue measuring what people use their money for.

281 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by RoyalBlak007: 3:52pm On Dec 13, 2015
His Choice...you are not to decide

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by 2dillu2(m): 3:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
Nice shoes though cool

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:05pm On Dec 13, 2015
Op..... what's your business with how he spends HIS money? undecided

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by obiorathesubtle: 4:07pm On Dec 13, 2015
So.. You want to teach him how to spend his own money again abi?

How many times have you donated even one pure water bag to a hospital in benue state??

Don't mind your damn business.. Keep posting nosy threads!

114 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 13, 2015
This is funny. So Nigerians no longer have the right to spend their hard-earned money however they please without sb wailing? And whoever said he doesn't reach out to the poor. Must he go impoverished to bail Nigeria and his state out of its predicament b4 ppl become satisfied?

Every man should be responsible for himself and shouldn't bank on the next person's wealth.!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by 2Awesome: 4:35pm On Dec 13, 2015
some pple are born to cry. while some are born to make money. U never start ur crying.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by sneezeemek(m): 4:44pm On Dec 13, 2015
Op do well na. That's a Versace crested sneakers nice shoe yeah!!but is not up to a million naira. In Nigeria here that's like 450-500k . And mind u tuface might buy his abroad which will make the price even less

7 Likes

Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by Pucaxo(m): 5:35pm On Dec 13, 2015
Will I get banned if I type toto? embarassed

OK, lemmie try grin "TOTO" embarassed

embarassedembarassed

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 13, 2015
Hanendez:
Though tears didn't stream down my cheeks,but I was pained on the inside.How can someone from a third world country like Nigeria,which has most of its citizenry living on one dollar per day,expend one million naira on a pair of gold encrusted and plaited snickers? The height of bovine improvidence and dissipation you would say.Tuface who comes from one of the most impoverished state in Nigeria,Benue state,couldn't as much as take into account the fact that his state is ranked the state with the highest rate of hiv and aids in nigeria.He didn't take into account the unenviable fact that benue is the least most industrially undeveloped in ratings.All of these stats is a gritty pointer of the ravaging and grinding poverty in his home,yet in his crass egotistical brazenness,he posed with these shows which can pay for the Waec and jamb forms of at least 200 pupils.These shoes carry the financial clout of providing medications to cottage hospitals.Its outrageous and preposterous that this man who many see as role model would put up a fashion faux pas as this.
shai there is real poverty in this guys blood and mentality.abi 2face don join dem share dasuki 2billion$ ni? He worked for it,he balled with it shikena

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by stiles009(m): 6:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
Op, u disappointed me big time! It's one million naira not one million dollars. I should hop that when I'm rich, I can spend such on myself, not because I don't care bout the poor, but because I deserve it.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by abassmayowa24(m): 6:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
Pucaxo:
Remind me again what the photo of that lady signifies as regards to the aforementioned topic. undecided

na d lady sell d shoe now..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by abercrombie(m): 6:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
Op why e dey pained u..and why would u have to insult is state,what as dat got to do with the shoes.
I smell foolz here
*Spit*

2 Likes

Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by feran15(m): 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2015
he worked for his money so he can spend it how he wants. when you work for your own money, pay for Waec for 200 pupils or what ever.

Be the Change You Want To See

also, it's Sneakers not Snickers.
it's not a power bar

7 Likes

Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by djgrafiti(m): 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2015
Hanendez:
When the brother was dead broke,soaking garri somewhere in Festac, what did Benue state do for him..Do u even know how much prize that dude has to pay for his success..what pple do with their money is their Business.He can't help everybody.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by osazeeblue01: 6:24pm On Dec 13, 2015
Pastor need to deliver from the spirit of envy.

1 Like

Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by Truckpusher(m): 6:30pm On Dec 13, 2015
His money and his sweat,it's not my business.

3 Likes

Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by Demmocrats(m): 7:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
No comment for now.

If you are close to Dangote please check if one of his shoe worth one million.

1 Like

Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by DrayZee: 7:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
Na ur money? Wetin concern you concern the way he dey spend money?
Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by Emmalaw10(m): 7:16pm On Dec 13, 2015
May the Almighty give us all the amount of riches that even our unborn generations will not be able to exhaust.. Iseee! Iseeee!! Iseeeee!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by freshness2020: 7:16pm On Dec 13, 2015
Kk
Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by Idrismusty97(m): 7:16pm On Dec 13, 2015
So make him no wear shoes again? He can wear those shoes and still do all the things you mentioned. You should be angry at the politicians/Pastors who flaunts your collective wealth not Tuface. Although it feels bad when celebrities flaunts their money anyhow they like but last i check they are not obligated to anyone. Giving is good, But it is a choice not an obligation.
Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by tollytexy(m): 7:16pm On Dec 13, 2015
Broke OP.. pray make God bless your hussle.. 1M is what some people blow in tha club.. so are u expecting an highly rated celeb like him to wear yaba akubey shoe??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
You cried, but you didn't cry? Liar. tongue

3 Likes

Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by Raiders: 7:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
Tuface is an idi0t for spending that much on a pair of shoes
Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by Haywhymido(m): 7:18pm On Dec 13, 2015
Really?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness / Man Who Dumps Wife And Kids To Marry Actress Liz Anjorin, Keeps Harassing Her Po / Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.