Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Niit Or Aptech - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Niit Or Aptech (1166 Views)

Apply Now For NIIT Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2015 / APTECH Online Scholarship Exam / NIIT Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niit Or Aptech by anusule(m): 4:25pm On Oct 20, 2006
which computer training institution is better?
Re: Niit Or Aptech by LanreDaMan(m): 9:57pm On Oct 20, 2006
KarRox is new but they are also very okay Currently training there
Re: Niit Or Aptech by andre5(f): 3:32pm On Oct 23, 2006
Both of them are crap, all they have are a bunch of average lecturer who only know half of what they are supposed to be teaching. My advice to you is if your new to computing or programming then they might be of some help, but if your not just buy books on what you want to learn.
Re: Niit Or Aptech by spora(m): 12:54pm On Oct 27, 2006
They are three of a kind, I mean NIIT, Aptech and the new Karrox. Despite the huge amount of money they charge, there is hardly nothing to show for it in term of impartation. Indians are only interested in your money.

Do you know that lecturers are leaving them everyday, why? because a certified lecturer is paid less than N30,000. And what do you expect, not so qualified lecturers.

Let us partronise Nigeria products. Indians are failing us with their imported education
Re: Niit Or Aptech by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 31, 2006
spora:

They are three of a kind, I mean NIIT, Aptech and the new Karrox. Despite the huge amount of money they charge, there is hardly nothing to show for it in term of impartation. Indians are only interested in your money.

Do you know that lecturers are leaving them everyday, why? because a certified lecturer is paid less than N30,000. And what do you expect, not so qualified lecturers.

Let us partronise Nigeria products. Indians are failing us with their imported education

I agree with u.
Re: Niit Or Aptech by samuelanya(m): 6:13pm On Nov 08, 2006
which nigerian school will you suggest?
Re: Niit Or Aptech by Engrben1(f): 12:47pm On Oct 01, 2010
niit

(1) (Reply)

Information About Unijos / what do i do..... / Duped By Scholars Johnson Adebayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.