Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,287 members, 7,780,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:45 PM

'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? (32735 Views)

Did Jesus Christ Really Say We Shouldnt Judge Other People? / Did Joseph Prince Really Say This? / Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? by Bolanle99: 4:59pm On Dec 13, 2015
I have attended the Holy Ghost Congress with Daddy G.O. of RCCG, Pastor Adeboye for several years now and would say that I have always left uplifted and encouraged in my faith in God and country. It was a great shock, therefore, when I read the newspapers sold exclusively during this year’s congress titled, FLOODGATES OF HEAVEN which included blatant lies about another man I also love and respect, Prophet T.B. Joshua.

There were different evangelical items being sold in the camp like stickers, wristbands, handkerchiefs, anointing oil, Daddy GO’s pictures, books and audio tapes to name a few. I bought a Christian newspaper titled “THE SHEPHERD” Vol 12 No 13 from an accredited vendor in the Redeemed camp, which had a headline story: PRAY FOR BUHARI NOT TO DIE IN POWER – T.B. JOSHUA WARNS. The article claims T.B. Joshua prophesied the death of Buhari in office, stating that he was not Nigeria’s messiah. The article added that T.B. Joshua predicted that Vice President Yemi Osinbajo would take over and later be assassinated by an ex-military Head of State.

Another article in the paper stated that Prophet T.B. Joshua recently held a crusade in Kaduna and addressed journalists at the airport concerning what God showed him about President Buhari. To make matters worse, another publication I had bought, titled “CHURCHMIND”, had an equally falsified story, titled “TB JOSHUA WARNS BUHARI – HANDLE BIAFRA ISSUES WITH CAUTION”. It claimed that the Prophet pleaded with Buhari to personally intervene in the Biafra issue.

These papers were sold inside the camp where government officials were present, such as Vice President Osinbajo, Lagos State Governor Ambode and Ondo State Governor Mimiko. For those who don't believe me, I took pictures of the publications and have attached them.

I am SHOCKED that Redeemed Christian Church Of God could be used to sell such lies. As an avid viewer of Emmanuel TV, I know for a fact that T.B. Joshua NEVER said such. I mean, he has not been seen in his own church since before his crusade in Mexico in May and has not been seen in public since his visit to the President of Tanzania in October of this year. He certainly has not held any crusade in Kaduna or any other state in Nigeria for that matter and has never spoken publicly about Biafra. I know that all prophecies given by Prophet T.B. Joshua are shown on Emmanuel TV.

Since I left the congress, I have been asking myself what could possibly be the motive for writing, publishing and releasing such fabrications? Out of concern, I checked the major newspaper stands in Lagos and could not find these newspapers anywhere else. I went to Ojuelegba, Oshodi and Ikeja – nothing. Does this mean they were prepared solely for the Congress? I can only conclude that they willingly did this to try to stir up a crisis between TBJ and Buhari.

For how long will Nigerian pastors endorse division and spread falsehoods about fellow ministers of God? What kind of religion is this? Jesus is the Truth and commands us to speak truth to our neighbours. I am highly disappointed that such a respectable figure in Nigerian Christian society, Daddy G.O. can lower his standards to such a degree to allow this. Imagine what an impact we would have on the kingdom of darkness if we were one and dropped all of this jealousy, envy and resentment. Unfortunately, the Congress has left me more confused than before I attended.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 13, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? by MzPecs(f): 5:06pm On Dec 13, 2015
Who takes that magazine serious? undecided

They publish lies just to make money.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
" Pray for Nigeria not to die while Buhari is in Power"

That is what that headline should read.

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? by talktonase(m): 5:09pm On Dec 13, 2015
Prophet of dooom!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 5:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
That paper is a joke
Re: 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 13, 2015
20pounds:

Thanks for making me start my morning with a good laughter.grin

If one wanna make it in media, sell lies, propaganda and bad news. If anyone doubts me, ask Sahaliars reportersundecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? by Wealthyone: 5:36pm On Dec 13, 2015
Prophet of doom. Baba permutation undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? by Visocrate(m): 5:48pm On Dec 13, 2015
Anybody that propagates or sows evil will reap it in equal and more deteriorating measures bet me and see

1 Like

Re: 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? by 0806436bnj(m): 6:01pm On Dec 13, 2015
TBJ i we never pray for buhari.
Re: 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? by gebest: 6:18pm On Dec 13, 2015
He will not die my friend
Re: 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? by ProfessorPeter(m): 6:24pm On Dec 13, 2015
Or it would ve been captioned "pray that more Nigerians should not be killed by Buhari"
20pounds:

Re: 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? by Johnnyessence(m): 6:48pm On Dec 13, 2015
buhari will never die in Jesus name he will live to fulfill all the promises he has for the masses.

9 Likes

Re: 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? by excellencyabia1: 6:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
Op with all you have said all i understand is that you don't believe the paper because you believe that TBJ, didn't make such comment. Ok no problem but what of if G.O don't know anything about this. I want you to know that personally i don't believe nor trust most of them period.

2 Likes

Re: 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? by helphelp: 7:05pm On Dec 13, 2015
Seen
Re: 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? by robosky02(m): 7:05pm On Dec 13, 2015
ok
Re: 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? by ITbomb(m): 7:06pm On Dec 13, 2015
Wait
Re: 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? by eleko1: 7:06pm On Dec 13, 2015
Re: 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? by FuckTheMod: 7:07pm On Dec 13, 2015
I'll
Re: 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? by ozoro: 7:07pm On Dec 13, 2015
U sef na all de church u dey go? Follow TB, follow Adeboye, follow follow........for what aim ? Abundant blessing Abi? Carry on.....

2 Likes

Re: 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? by Tayo114: 7:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
lies upon lies
Re: 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? by tuljakingser: 7:10pm On Dec 13, 2015
Awesome
Re: 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? by feran15(m): 7:11pm On Dec 13, 2015
honestly, I've noticed that most of these "newspapers" just publish fabricated stories without validating the sources of the information.. so ill advise you stop reading them.

they once published that a woman was born with 3 breasts when it was actually a prop for a movie

another one was when they put the sculpture of a controversial sculptor claiming it was the birth child of a dog and human being
Re: 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:11pm On Dec 13, 2015
Ooops, it's even those whacku publications sef..

2 Likes

Re: 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 13, 2015
sad tongue embarassed
Re: 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? by Emmalaw10(m): 7:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
End time newspaper! Well, who reads Nigerian papers? Abegiiii..
Re: 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? by Rotjijatau(m): 7:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
K
Re: 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? by STAMPandSEAL: 7:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
Buhari, T.B Joshua, Nigeria and Death...holy God knows which is true!

But one thing is sure....
Re: 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? by jrerico1(m): 7:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
Please this should be broadcasted on EMMANUEL TV, first, before confirmation. No one should carry false rumors just to sell.
Re: 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
hmmmmmmmmm all these backyard publications the pastor might not even be aware..nawa for some naija churches i just tire oooo..is church now a competition??

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ijebu, The Yoruba & Their Influence On The Bible & Judaism- Reno Omokri / Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady / 9 Types Of Pastor's In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.