Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? (59965 Views)

Husband Caught Sleeping With His Wife's Sisters / My Wife Masturbates, I Caught My Daughter Masturbating 3 Times – Man Tells Court / Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 13, 2015
delait:
What position did he met you?
What a question, nairalanders will not kill me grin grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by Coolcash1: 8:42pm On Dec 13, 2015
Who directed the movie..is it foreign, Yoruba or omo Igbo? O ya OP tell Nairalanders grin grin
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by GodnGold: 8:43pm On Dec 13, 2015
fem29:
This story is really ridiculous. You people don't seem to know if you are coming or going. Your siblings just came to dump their kids on your hubby even when you were not around. Strange indeed. Also why did you decide to sleep with the kids in the same room? . It's weird, why didn't you put them altogether in 1 room. Even if you sleep with them in the room why can't you come out to the living room with your hubby whilst they are asleep.
Your story doesn't ring true.
Thank You,You will go to heaven.
8kids

1 Like

Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 13, 2015
Since you had a vatallion in the house,what stopped you from sending them to your neighbor's house,or better still renting a hotel for the evening,or whatever! Hmm oga o
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 13, 2015
DickDastardly:

You are a responsible wife. Keep it up cool
How responsible is she? inside brothel? She is a bad biitch IMO grin grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 13, 2015
Op, both of can't even rent a motel for short time?? grin grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:46pm On Dec 13, 2015
Idunnowhat2do:
Hello fam,

I got married and I only lived with my husband for a month before I got a job in another state, since we needed the money, I had to move. We've not seen for about 3 months. I just got back and I was welcomed by my nieces from both sides. We are currently hosting 8 of them, they are fun to be with. I love other people's children, I'm terrified of having my own.

We live in a 2 bedroom apartment, I sleep with the girls while my husband with the boys. Since I got back, we've been able to do it just once with the kids sleeping in the room. It was not enjoyable or comfortable. He gets back from work late and I am exhausted when he gets back because of the kids. It's 2 weeks now and I want to get down with my husband. He wants it too. My husband walks around shirtless and it turns me on every time I see him or hear his voice. We are a very sexually active couple whenever we are around each other.

The problem is that I could not take it anymore so I went to the bathroom, he opened the door and he caught me pleasuring myself today. I couldn't lock the door because the lock was bad. He's crazy and very angry.

What do I do?

Tell him you wanted him so bad, and was thinking of him.

But if you really want him badly enough, there is opportunity everywhere, literally...
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 13, 2015
allyon:
. Its a bit disrespectful to see ones wife masturbating. When the husband is a live and sexually active and CLOSE

No it's not, what will you say if you catch her cheating?
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 13, 2015
Since you had a vatallion in the house,what stopped you from sending them to your neighbor's house,or better still renting a hotel for the evening,or look for sth to occupy them with while both of you lock yourselves in the room and get down...
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by mekaboy(m): 8:47pm On Dec 13, 2015
Nairaland Romance, una ni dey fear God? Even on Sunday u cook up such lies and it goes straight to front page. Is nairaland lacking real romance stories or what?

The type of lies produced in this section will shock the devil.

Your married, u left the door open to masturbate, hope u were screaming as well to tell the neighbours your masturbating.

For the fact that it makes front page makes me wonder if these lies are cooked in partnership with the mods.

Why not add pictures of you masturbating . Which kind of married couple will not find time to be together of they really want it.

Your husband moves around without shirt to seduce you. Yet he won't have time to do it.

The next time I read this kind of lie on front page again en.

Well, mods try me and find out.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by preetyb(f): 8:49pm On Dec 13, 2015
It is very simple, since it is a 2 bed room flat, make the arrangement with ur husband to do it in the parlor when the kids are fast asleep. Just make sure the keys to the two rooms are with u so u can lock the kids in while u do it in the parlor to avoid interruption.
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 13, 2015
Bollinger:

Exactly. I'd be doing back flips. It tells me she's a freak. That's what every man wants; a wife whose a freak in bed and a saint outside the bedroom. Heck yeah.

Ehm. I'd just think he'd be happy cause she's not cheating...
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by dmostspecialone(m): 8:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
When things are like that. Mix the kids food with sleeping pills so you and your husband can go as many rounds as you want while they are in deep sleep. I hope you husband can forgive u sha because u just wasted the juice from the kitty cat
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by kingsilly(m): 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
dmostspecialone:
When things are like that. Mix the kids food with sleeping pills so you and your husband can go as many rounds as you want while they are in deep sleep. I hope you husband can forgive u sha because u just wasted the juice from the kitty cat

the juice never runs out..let it flow grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by bmos(m): 8:55pm On Dec 13, 2015
Idunnowhat2do:
Please can you keep it classy and not insult my husband? Thank you for your cooperation.

Can you pls 'throw' those nieces back to their parents? You are at the verge of tearing apart your marriage because of nieces

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 13, 2015
GodnGold:
Thank You,You will go to heaven.
8kids

Infant this is definitely a made up story. Kids are in school right now. Don't her nieces and nephews go to school. Na wa oo.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by Jalinco: 8:57pm On Dec 13, 2015
If husband found the wife doing it herself, it is completely finished for her but if he find her with another man it's finished for her completely.
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by Dbrainiac1(m): 8:57pm On Dec 13, 2015
DickDastardly:
cheesy better than going outside to cheat him. What do you do? Just do no'un, the som'un is, try to lock the door next time.
More cream to your diildo wink tongue
Choi officer
this ur moniker sef
End time moniker
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by ALVA001: 8:57pm On Dec 13, 2015
Dear op,
Good evni ma, hw r u doing. Avn read through ur post i was propted to drop a comment. First let me say, its ur hubby's fault and then urs, here is it. Since dia are two rooms and a living room, i guess its a self con. He sud av made d arrangement as such dt d females stay in one of d rooms and d males sleep in d living room, then u both can have d oda room 2 urself. Ur fault is dt since he failed to arrange it lyk dt probably because u were nt arnd, u sud av cald his attention to it wen u gt back. Dy re ur nieces and nephews dy will understand.
Then, let me asj u d bold question, why do u feel sorry or probably scared, was it because of what u did or because u gt caught, cos it seems to me it wouldn't be ur first, while u r away in God knows wia who knows wot u engage in. But i dont know wot u blive in, as 4 Islam Masturbation is NO NO. So u may want to stop it.
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 13, 2015
If I were you,immediately he saw me i'd pull him inside and give him the best sex ever to wipe off his memory.
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by Trillyonaire: 8:58pm On Dec 13, 2015
Angry?
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by mostwantedguy: 9:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
Idunnowhat2do:
Hello fam,

I got married and I only lived with my husband for a month before I got a job in another state, since we needed the money, I had to move. We've not seen for about 3 months. I just got back and I was welcomed by my nieces from both sides. We are currently hosting 8 of them, they are fun to be with. I love other people's children, I'm terrified of having my own.

We live in a 2 bedroom apartment, I sleep with the girls while my husband with the boys. Since I got back, we've been able to do it just once with the kids sleeping in the room. It was not enjoyable or comfortable. He gets back from work late and I am exhausted when he gets back because of the kids. It's 2 weeks now and I want to get down with my husband. He wants it too. My husband walks around shirtless and it turns me on every time I see him or hear his voice. We are a very sexually active couple whenever we are around each other.

The problem is that I could not take it anymore so I went to the bathroom, he opened the door and he caught me pleasuring myself today. I couldn't lock the door because the lock was bad. He's crazy and very angry.

What do I do?

OP this your lie is from the pit of hell. If you can cook up this type of lie on Sunday with all you heard in service today(i.e If at all u attended), you must be on your peak during mid weeks and weekends. The last time I checked you registered today on NL just to throw this bombshell.

Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by tega4eddie: 9:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
BE REASONABLE PLEASE
gunners160:
Abegi jor,ur husband nid to be flogged. SUMTHNG WEY HIM 4 JUST PULL SHIRT BANG U HARD 4 INSIDE D BATHROOM HIM DEY FORM HOLLY HOLLY.D man no knw say na bathroom sex dey sweat pass?d body dey wait and the thng go just dey enter sharp sharp
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 13, 2015
chifreke:
Rent a hotel n do it..simple
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 13, 2015
chifreke:
Rent a hotel n do it..simple
. Experience grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by dmostspecialone(m): 9:04pm On Dec 13, 2015
kingsilly:

the juice never runs out..let it flow grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nonetheless the kitty cat juice is an expensive thing to be wasted. It's like fuel. Accepted it can't dry up but the refinery might get tired of producing it
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by tpraiz(m): 9:06pm On Dec 13, 2015
undecidedAnd someone liked this post
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by Temysteve(m): 9:06pm On Dec 13, 2015
kilode100:

Thanks and Bless you Sir!
keep deceiving urself..
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by marlockj: 9:10pm On Dec 13, 2015
kilode100:
He is angry?? I don't understand! You too dull biko!!

The moment he walked in was when you should have put your fingers soaked with pussy cum into his mouth..

If na me eh... I for....

Baby u r 100% correct.

Na to drag the man in,the soak his mouth with ur Kitty cat catarrh like substance.

Him go blve u.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by tega4eddie: 9:11pm On Dec 13, 2015
TO MOST MEN ITS THE END OF THE MARRIAGE grin grin grin
Sugarhugs:

No it's not, what will you say if you catch her cheating?
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by cyril700(m): 9:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
When u marry a banker as ur lovely wedded wife.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien / What Will You Do If You Have My Kind Of Parents? / Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.