Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? (59987 Views)

Husband Caught Sleeping With His Wife's Sisters / My Wife Masturbates, I Caught My Daughter Masturbating 3 Times – Man Tells Court / Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by chubbygal(f): 9:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
Na for night abi na day time him catch you? Masturbation is deadly and it can ruin your Martial and sexual life.Anyways apologize to him and forgive yourself as well.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by sholaroz(m): 9:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
Idunnowhat2do:
Hello fam,

I got married and I only lived with my husband for a month before I got a job in another state, since we needed the money, I had to move. We've not seen for about 3 months. I just got back and I was welcomed by my nieces from both sides. We are currently hosting 8 of them, they are fun to be with. I love other people's children, I'm terrified of having my own.

Sorry about this but can't you see that those nieces should go back to their houses? Before you go back to your base,do all to get back to your husband
We live in a 2 bedroom apartment, I sleep with the girls while my husband with the boys. Since I got back, we've been able to do it just once with the kids sleeping in the room. It was not enjoyable or comfortable. He gets back from work late and I am exhausted when he gets back because of the kids. It's 2 weeks now and I want to get down with my husband. He wants it too. My husband walks around shirtless and it turns me on every time I see him or hear his voice. We are a very sexually active couple whenever we are around each other.

The problem is that I could not take it anymore so I went to the bathroom, he opened the door and he caught me pleasuring myself today. I couldn't lock the door because the lock was bad. He's crazy and very angry.

What do I do?
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by Cyriloha(m): 9:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
kilode100:
He is angry?? I don't understand! You too dull biko!!

The moment he walked in was when you should have put your fingers soaked with pussy cum into his mouth..

If na me eh... I for....

more speed to your fingers
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by GodnGold: 9:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
Atleast you got yourself FP Op! What's the prerequisite for this FP?
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by allyon(m): 9:18pm On Dec 13, 2015
Sugarhugs:

No it's not, what will you say if you catch her cheating?
Why does she have to do any of those without caution or consideration?
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by kingsilly(m): 9:20pm On Dec 13, 2015
chubbygal:
Na for night abi na day time him catch you? Masturbation is deadly and it can ruin your Martial and sexual life.Anyways apologize to him and forgive yourself as well.

your brain is chubby

1 Like

Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by shumuel(m): 9:21pm On Dec 13, 2015
Why can't people use their heads and be creative for once angry, if you can masturbate in the bathroom without the kids disturbing why can't you both then make out in the bathroom also ?

And besides why can't the kids all sleep in the same room, and why can't you both meet in the livingroom when the kids had gone to bed sound asleep.

I just don't know why so couples are not creative and still won't use their brains, soon they will file for divorce isn't, mtcheeew! Next!

Over bornagain been killing a lot of people.
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by allyon(m): 9:21pm On Dec 13, 2015
Sugarhugs:

Why should she?
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by awesomesossy(f): 9:23pm On Dec 13, 2015
Sugarhugs:
Husband is mentally unstable
If u don't have anything reasonable to say can't u keep dat gutter u call a mouth shut...i wonder if it's compulsory to comment on NL... u have just succeeded in showing ur immaturity to d public angry angry
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by saintfizzo(m): 9:24pm On Dec 13, 2015
Find 5k and go to an hotel in the next local govt
Idunnowhat2do:
Hello fam,

I got married and I only lived with my husband for a month before I got a job in another state, since we needed the money, I had to move. We've not seen for about 3 months. I just got back and I was welcomed by my nieces from both sides. We are currently hosting 8 of them, they are fun to be with. I love other people's children, I'm terrified of having my own.

We live in a 2 bedroom apartment, I sleep with the girls while my husband with the boys. Since I got back, we've been able to do it just once with the kids sleeping in the room. It was not enjoyable or comfortable. He gets back from work late and I am exhausted when he gets back because of the kids. It's 2 weeks now and I want to get down with my husband. He wants it too. My husband walks around shirtless and it turns me on every time I see him or hear his voice. We are a very sexually active couple whenever we are around each other.

The problem is that I could not take it anymore so I went to the bathroom, he opened the door and he caught me pleasuring myself today. I couldn't lock the door because the lock was bad. He's crazy and very angry.

What do I do?
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by mrdino(m): 9:30pm On Dec 13, 2015
Your hubby bleeped up, he needs to be creative. That's a good opportunity for a quickie now.
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by allyon(m): 9:31pm On Dec 13, 2015
Sugarhugs:

Why does she have to do any of those without caution or consideration? Since when did cheating become a casual option for any sane person?
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by allyon(m): 9:34pm On Dec 13, 2015
Sugarhugs:

Why does she have to do any of those without caution or consideration? Since when did cheating become a casual option for any sane person
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by Dennybouy: 9:35pm On Dec 13, 2015
I dey Star Show and I don high na who cares?
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by longitudemedia(m): 9:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
My own opinion is this, you should have discharged your nieces and have a good time with your husband. Ignorance destroy homes easily and lack of proper communication both verbal and nonverbal. Sit yourselves down ask for God's forgiveness and his (husband) forgiveness too. Discharge your visitors and enjoy the husband of your youth.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by SAZZYSKOLY(m): 9:40pm On Dec 13, 2015
I wiill recommend you to buhari for a ministerial Job... prepare for senate screaning smiley
kilode100:
He is angry?? I don't understand! You too dull biko!!

The moment he walked in was when you should have put your fingers soaked with pussy cum into his mouth..

If na me eh... I for....
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by profosenogoboy: 9:40pm On Dec 13, 2015
Do it with ur husband anywhere than masturbation
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by profosenogoboy: 9:42pm On Dec 13, 2015
Do it with ur husband anywhere than masturbation [color=#006600][/color] smiley
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 13, 2015
awesomesossy:

If u don't have anything reasonable to say can't u keep dat gutter u call a mouth shut...i wonder if it's compulsory to comment on NL... u have just succeeded in showing ur immaturity to d public angry angry

I don't have time for this Mrs mature.
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by Exponental(m): 9:48pm On Dec 13, 2015
very simple..... "that's how I survive sexually when I can't have you".
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
Send the kids back to their parents na, shuu!!
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by honeric01(m): 10:02pm On Dec 13, 2015
No time to do it, yet you could pleasure yourself in the toilet, what stops you both from doing it in the toilet? why go there alone to do?

excuses up and down.

you are always exhausted when he returns from work because you care for your nieces and nephews? do you carry all of them at once? do you walk them or what exactly?

If anyone is exhausted, shouldn't it be the man just returning from work?
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by NovusHomo(m): 10:04pm On Dec 13, 2015
Idunnowhat2do:
Hello fam,

What do I do?

Blame him for his lack of attention to your needs. Show him what he has been missing; open wide and drown him in your juice. Sweet vengeance. grin grin
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 13, 2015
Dis one dey find trafic...some lies like dis should not make front page...Seems any story from a woman now makes front page...mtcheeeeeeeeeew
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by Mintayo(m): 10:07pm On Dec 13, 2015
This is not the right time to have kids around you. You are not always around, and the slightest time you have with your husband has been ruined by the kids and the inability to set some boundaries.
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by LaudGuy: 10:18pm On Dec 13, 2015
Why would he go crazy and get angry? That ur hubby sef. He shud have entered, closed the door and Bleep your hawny ass silly. I bet u would have loved that?
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by cap28: 10:31pm On Dec 13, 2015
drag him into the bathroom, tear his clothes off and bang the bejesus out of him.

that will teach him to stay away from you when you are trying to have a quiet self-service. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by Tmaritas76(m): 10:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
There is no justification for your action in fact,it is very wrong and inexcusable for a man or women to msturbate let alone a married woman that should be setting a good precedent for the young ones.anyway I could have advise you on the best way forward but my phone is shocking please borrow me your phone let me use it to comment.thank you

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by Acebar(m): 10:33pm On Dec 13, 2015
as far as am concerned, masturbation in marriage is cheating ur partner and very very wrong. hope u knw the implication? it corrodes TRUST .I once caught my Ex in the act and I knew how it pained me. just try talk to ur hussy em go forgive u. BUT Be wise and never do it again
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by noble2faith(m): 10:33pm On Dec 13, 2015
YourMain:

Ehm. I'd just think he'd be happy cause she's not cheating...

Hi
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by greatsodade(m): 10:48pm On Dec 13, 2015
jaymejate:
Pls sorry to say

[size=15pt]Wafeku laleyi grin[/size]

If you can do this kind of a thing because there's no space to do it with ur husband, definitely if another man use sweet words for you outside, you will fall.
That's what will be rolling in your Husband's mind. Just as a woman, you have to accept it is wrong, make him see the reason you did that and promise never to do it again.

Lastly, [size=15pt]Pls find a good way to make the kids to go and play and start the journey wink[/size]

U really speak my mind exactly...although she has her reasons but it exposes a weakness in her that she might not know until when som1 probably sweet her like as she is working somewhere now...and it will be like well he is not now, it is alright...I think she should let him see her reasons,cos the man will be thinking far abt it now.
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 13, 2015
lasisi69:
End time man...

U are a bastard, idiot. Fool. Ur father was very stupid for raping and impregnating ur useless mother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien / How expensive is the bride price for ladies from Delta state / Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.