Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,837 members, 7,802,680 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? (59963 Views)

Husband Caught Sleeping With His Wife's Sisters / My Wife Masturbates, I Caught My Daughter Masturbating 3 Times – Man Tells Court / Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by chuka9: 10:49pm On Dec 13, 2015
[color=#550000][/color]You day joke na him your husband catch you inside bathroom Abi, You need aboki cane?
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by Acebar(m): 10:52pm On Dec 13, 2015
gunners160:
Abegi jor,ur husband nid to be flogged. SUMTHNG WEY HIM 4 JUST PULL SHIRT BANG U HARD 4 INSIDE D BATHROOM HIM DEY FORM HOLLY HOLLY.D man no knw say na bathroom sex dey sweat pass?d body dey wait and the thng go just dey enter sharp sharp
Mr man try and be civilized mind u this is family affair and not friendship. A responsible man has to caution his wife seriously wen caught is such act. it's sounds weird
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by Ajidepuzzle(m): 10:56pm On Dec 13, 2015
pack your load and go.
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by Acebar(m): 10:57pm On Dec 13, 2015
thecollector:

U are a bastard, idiot. Fool. Ur father was very stupid for raping and impregnating ur useless mother.
no be so guy dats his own opinion and level of understandin.
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by Kgdavid(m): 11:04pm On Dec 13, 2015
Let's assume this is a real story; most of the comments on this are incredibly childish and assinine. This lady asked for help, why turn this place into a playground for your filthy thoughts?

Look OP, this is your husband we are talking about here! If he is angry with you, what else should you do but have a talk with him? You need nairaland to tell you what to say to your husband?? Come off it plz.
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by imexg(m): 11:04pm On Dec 13, 2015
Email me and i wil tel u wat 2 do...NWORONACHIGOZIE@GMAIL.COM
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by sabi99(m): 11:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
DickDastardly:
You are a responsible wife. Keep it up cool
lols
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by blakky97(m): 11:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
kilode100:
He is angry?? I don't understand! You too dull biko!!

The moment he walked in was when you should have put your fingers soaked with pussy cum into his mouth..

If na me eh... I for....
mind you: the secx wid wife is different from secx with an outsider.
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by sabi99(m): 11:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
Pidggin:
Stop masturbating
u r d only person who has said d right thing here....good advice

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by pinkyruledworld(m): 11:16pm On Dec 13, 2015
yvelchstores:

The way some ppl talk here on nl, they can't even dare talk like that in their real world. It's a pity
one of the reasons I hardly post on NL, I no go allow one small boy dey quote me dey talk trash
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by favourmic(m): 11:24pm On Dec 13, 2015
fem29:
This story is really ridiculous. You people don't seem to know if you are coming or going. Your siblings just came to dump their kids on your hubby even when you were not around. Strange indeed. Also why did you decide to sleep with the kids in the same room? . It's weird, why didn't you put them altogether in 1 room. Even if you sleep with them in the room why can't you come out to the living room with your hubby whilst they are asleep.
Your story doesn't ring true.

never ring true for a second wise comment
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by ncpat(m): 11:31pm On Dec 13, 2015
Send your phone number to ncpat2445@gmail.com let me advise you well
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by nairamaniac: 11:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
just simply tell your husband you were warming up your kitty-cat for him to embark on the main-events.
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by Ifebazz(m): 11:39pm On Dec 13, 2015
YourMain:
Why would he be angry ?!?!?
I just wonder ooh.
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by foody(f): 12:06am On Dec 14, 2015
In summary both of you need the third person in your marriage urgently, He is Jesus call him he will answer you don't need to book an appointment.
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 14, 2015
kilode100:

The moment he walked in was when you should have put your fingers soaked with pussy cum into his mouth..

If na me eh... I for....
happy birthday first of all, cheesy, you see your kind no plenty for market … hehehe

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 14, 2015
Damn! If you haven't ejaculated, you should have planted a kiss on his lips and pull him right in to take you to ecstacy island... Things like this does not require one to cook up a reason for indulging, unless you got consumed by guilt!
Guilt can only set in if your act is a habit!
What to do? Hm.. Come clean to him, let him realise how often you want it and how. I don't think he would have refused an invite to the john, sister!
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by BABANGBALI: 12:28am On Dec 14, 2015
the thing na food?mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew,meanwhile iyangbali is now on her way to Jerusalem to join other well meaning Nigerians to perform Holy Pilgrimage. I just sawed her off some minutes ago when their plane tooked off. Nairaland especially bad bellerians like vickyrotex,rokiatu,msglobalwonder,freeglobe,funjosh,eleko1,prettythicksme,seun,lalastticlala,edwife,chukwudi44 and co are go to miss you. Safe journey iya.

In the voice of reekado "if dem like make dem fire their catapault of jealousy........." grin grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by Nemesis99(m): 12:36am On Dec 14, 2015
Babe the best thing is to just f*** the memory out of his head.
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by stonecoldcafe: 12:43am On Dec 14, 2015
Idunnowhat2do:
Hello fam,

I got married and I only lived with my husband for a month before I got a job in another state, since we needed the money, I had to move. We've not seen for about 3 months. I just got back and I was welcomed by my nieces from both sides. We are currently hosting 8 of them, they are fun to be with. I love other people's children, I'm terrified of having my own.

We live in a 2 bedroom apartment, I sleep with the girls while my husband with the boys. Since I got back, we've been able to do it just once with the kids sleeping in the room. It was not enjoyable or comfortable. He gets back from work late and I am exhausted when he gets back because of the kids. It's 2 weeks now and I want to get down with my husband. He wants it too. My husband walks around shirtless and it turns me on every time I see him or hear his voice. We are a very sexually active couple whenever we are around each other.

The problem is that I could not take it anymore so I went to the bathroom, he opened the door and he caught me pleasuring myself today. I couldn't lock the door because the lock was bad. He's crazy and very angry.

What do I do?

Tell him to calm the F down! Does he not touch himself too? When im suppose say ''swerrie, can i assist you? or do that some more baby, turn around and let me watch you'' I know i'll do the same.

Your husband must truly be old school, a deeper life pastor or generally not adventurous sexually - that must suck. #dullguy
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by kokorodudu(f): 12:45am On Dec 14, 2015
Repent for the end is nigh!
lasisi69:
End time woman
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by stonecoldcafe: 12:53am On Dec 14, 2015
allyon:
. Its a bit disrespectful to see ones wife masturbating. When the husband is a live and sexually active and CLOSE

I'll be happy to see my wife do that. I'll take a seat somewhere and ask her to continue then i'll probably join her and start touching myself. Once we're done, we'll do the main thing. I could never pass on an opportunity like that and i can't be upset seeing her in that position. Shiit would turn me on sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by oladimeji0078(m): 2:04am On Dec 14, 2015
kilode100:

If na me eh... I for....
u bad sh

1 Like

Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 2:43am On Dec 14, 2015
So u dey reach here too? shocked
goldenval:
I don't think you were fully naked because you should have dangled your upper chamber for him to come and join the fun together....

Next time, learn to UnCloth the upper chamber biko wink
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by timilehing(m): 4:56am On Dec 14, 2015
That's what happens when husband and wife uses separate rooms. How on earth will I let off my bedroom cos some nieces or cousins came for vacation? I am a married man, that they should understand clearly & there should be limits to number of people you can accommodate in a 2-bedroom apartment

1 Like

Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by Bossken(m): 5:18am On Dec 14, 2015
Hmmmmmm 8 kids in a two bed room apartment? That's too much. I suggest you guyz do something about it fast so you both can have space and time for ur affections. Your marriage to me is too young to begin to suffer some hitches now.

If I were ur husband, I won't get angry seeing u in that act. I would rather understand that u need s*x and then make immediate plans to satisfy u.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by FuckTheMod: 6:05am On Dec 14, 2015
kilode100:

If na me eh... I for....
I go literally kill you grin

Put that kind finger for my mouth? shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by allyon(m): 6:39am On Dec 14, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

I'll be happy to see my wife do that. I'll take a seat somewhere and ask her to continue then i'll probably join her and start touching myself. Once we're done, we'll do the main thing. I could never pass on an opportunity like that and i can't be upset seeing her in that position. Shiit would turn me on sef.
i see. You have for gotten that things are not always what they look like. I hope it will turn u on on when ur wife will say no to your sexual advances as she has satisfied herself with out u. Or u catch her in lesbian act. I also hope it will turn u on. Mehn guy u dont know what should turn upon instantly
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by goldenval(m): 6:58am On Dec 14, 2015
bestdeals0:
So u dey reach here too? shocked
Lol, na only u like better thing abi
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by holysina(m): 6:59am On Dec 14, 2015
Idunnowhat2do:
Hello fam,

I got married and I only lived with my husband for a month before I got a job in another state, since we needed the money, I had to move. We've not seen for about 3 months. I just got back and I was welcomed by my nieces from both sides. We are currently hosting 8 of them, they are fun to be with. I love other people's children, I'm terrified of having my own.

We live in a 2 bedroom apartment, I sleep with the girls while my husband with the boys. Since I got back, we've been able to do it just once with the kids sleeping in the room. It was not enjoyable or comfortable. He gets back from work late and I am exhausted when he gets back because of the kids. It's 2 weeks now and I want to get down with my husband. He wants it too. My husband walks around shirtless and it turns me on every time I see him or hear his voice. We are a very sexually active couple whenever we are around each other.

The problem is that I could not take it anymore so I went to the bathroom, he opened the door and he caught me pleasuring myself today. I couldn't lock the door because the lock was bad. He's crazy and very angry.

What do I do?

WHY must you pleasure yourself, you should have called him into the batroom for a quicky. na ur cross carry am. konji de hold u and ur hubby nd u leave de man go de do urself. women matter tire person self
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by DipoDee: 7:04am On Dec 14, 2015
Idunnowhat2do, did you pleasure yourself with your hands? Or you used a cucumber/Love Machine that's bigger than your husbands deeek?

I think you guys should send the nieces home to their folks, so you can have time to do the do cheesy
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by DipoDee: 7:06am On Dec 14, 2015
FuckTheMod:
I go literally kill you grin
Put that kind finger for my mouth? shocked
The juice will tease your senses and drive you wild.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor David Ekwueme Celebrates Wife Who Agreed To Marry Him When He Had Nothing / 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien / What Will You Do If You Have My Kind Of Parents?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.