Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,874 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? (57062 Views)

You’ll Be Amazed How People With Color Blindness See The World / Why Does My Sperm Go From White To Transparent Within A Few Seconds / Is It Normal To Weigh 92Kg At My Age? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by whiteandblack: 6:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
My s p e r m is mixed red and brown...and am really worried about this. I have just had an unprotected sex with a lady but that has been a while. So please is this colored s p e r m normal or do i need see a doctor. I need your serious contributions to this..no insult please. Thanks in advanced.

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by adonbilivit: 6:35pm On Dec 13, 2015
whiteandblack:
My s p e r m is mixed red and brown...and am really worried about this. I have just had an unprotected sex with a lady but that has been a while. So please is this colored s p e r m normal or do i need see a doctor. I need your serious contributions to this..no insult please. Thanks in advanced.
o boy. this one pass me o. Adonbilivit

196 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by whiteandblack: 6:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
adonbilivit:
o boy. this one pass me o. Adonbilivit

Alright. thanks. waiting for knowledgeable comments

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by adonbilivit: 6:40pm On Dec 13, 2015
whiteandblack:

Alright. thanks. waiting for knowledgeable comments
lalasticlala please help this guy out. the ink his Biro emits has changed from blue to black and blue.

171 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by Omotayor123(f): 6:44pm On Dec 13, 2015
Go to the hospital for proper check up!

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by DikSin(m): 6:44pm On Dec 13, 2015
If this "thing make front page" make lala get bowleg grin

67 Likes

Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by libertyfather(m): 6:47pm On Dec 13, 2015
I would have requested for the sample, but it already used..me sef wan use anyway but dunt worry
Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by agohmamuda(m): 6:59pm On Dec 13, 2015
Relax Op. It's just Harmattan. It happened to one of my neighbour last week, the guy just died yesterday. No fear.

1070 Likes 102 Shares

Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by darlyboy387(m): 7:04pm On Dec 13, 2015
Your sperm turning red could be as a mixture of the blood or probably an infection this is know as hematospermia this is cos the blood vessel in ur reproductive organ got damaged and ur semen turned brown cos the blood got dried. Daz my opinion

109 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by Bambless1(m): 7:11pm On Dec 13, 2015
agohmamuda:
Relax Op. It's just Harmattan. It happened to one of my neighbour last week, the guy just died yesterday. No fear.
Mad Man ! ! ! When Will You Get Sense?

241 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by Bambless1(m): 7:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
Visit The Nearest Hospital ! You Can't Find Help Here.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by Donpizzle(m): 7:39pm On Dec 13, 2015
ghen ghen, AIDS Don show.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by iamLeo(m): 7:46pm On Dec 13, 2015
Nigga report to d nearest hospital asap. Delay can be dangerous

14 Likes

Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by agohmamuda(m): 7:47pm On Dec 13, 2015
Bambless1:
Mad Man ! ! !
OK.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by destino24(m): 7:56pm On Dec 13, 2015
darlyboy387:
Your sperm turning red could be as a mixture of the blood or probably an infection this is know as hematospermia this is cos the blood vessel in ur reproductive organ got damaged and ur semen turned brown cos the blood got dried. Daz my opinion

Op, here is your likely answer. Infections (bacterial or fungal), trauma and malignancy are differentials.
You need to see a doctor, you probably need a test too, semen analysis (microscopy, culture and sensitivity)

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by Addicted2Women: 9:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
Why won't your sperm color change to black when you're stroking it every night and day ??

Continue choking your chicken.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by Demmocrats(m): 9:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
agohmamuda:

Hehe Joke of the year.

The dude keeps taking risk with his life by having unprotected sex.(smart people don't do that)

Prevention is better can cure.

Op you need God Asap!!!

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by damton(m): 9:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
END TIME disorder.

Bro. on a serious note, it's important you see a medical Doctor.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by tintingz(m): 9:33pm On Dec 13, 2015
End time sėx.

You need to see a doctor asap, reddish color in your spėrm is not normal oo!! Na infection.

What Are the Common Causes of Red Semen?
Red semen, also called hematospermia, is the result of blood in semen. The redness may range from a light pink to a dark red or brown. This condition often causes great alarm in the male and his partner, but hematospermia is typically a non-malignant symptom and the cause is usually unknown. Doctors speculate that the most common causes may be irritation or inflammation of testicular vessels or the urinary tract, trauma to the testicles, a sexually transmitted disease (STD), and rarely, prostate cancer.

Many doctors believe that red semen might be the result of irritation, inflammation or trauma. Usually, these discomforts are due to prolonged or rough intercourse, or the event of a prostate biopsy. In this case, a repeated case of hematospermia may only happen during these moments. A standard examination of the penis, rectal area and urine is done to verify this. The red semen will typically clear up with time and no further action is necessary. Inflammations of the vas deferens, urethra, prostate, or seminal vesicles are occasionally due to a virus or infection. In this case, an STD may be the culprit and further action to deal with the STD must be taken. Another cause for irritation may be stones, in which case a doctor may offer different methods of relief. STDs and other inflammations are supposedly the number one cause of red semen in men under the age of 40.

Rarely, the red semen is a symptom of cancer, but prostate cancer is the most common type. This may be the case for men who have blood in their semen and are over the age of 40. To rule out any malignant causes, extensive tests are performed. These include a cystoscopy and an ultrasound of the testicular area. While a tumor or cancer is considered a common cause, it is rarely ever the case.

Usually, an incident of hematospermia happens without the male or his partner noticing, so how often a person had discolored sperm is not typically known. When an episode is noticed, doctors recommend that the man have a check-up, but even after an examination, the reason why it happened is usually unknown. In this case, it is said to be benign and has a chance of happening again. If a man over 40 finds red semen, he may have to go through a more intensive examination, but even then, the doctor may not find the cause.
www.wisegeek.com/what-are-the-common-causes-of-red-semen.htm

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by bettercreature(m): 9:33pm On Dec 13, 2015
It could be stress! Dont work for 3 days then see if there is going to be any change
Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 13, 2015
Op talk true, you just had unprotected sex with your hand..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by priscaoge(f): 9:33pm On Dec 13, 2015
Nsogbu lipsrsealed

This one strong maka Chukwu. Op u don't need to be told that u need to see a doctor. Must be "STD". Make sure u treat it properly or else, ur linage don close be that grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by Lincoln275(m): 9:33pm On Dec 13, 2015
gbese re ooooo

3 Likes

Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 13, 2015
Me no know when NL undecided come turn hospital, when you have issues like dis, don't u know d right place to visit and complain, when dem don do flesh to flesh fúcking finish, na den dem go com dey complain, awon oniranu.

#Always play Safe.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by Flashh: 9:34pm On Dec 13, 2015
agohmamuda:
Now you're wishing him death. I wonder how this is helpful that some kids are hitting the "Like" button. It isn't funny at all. You can take your dry joke somewhere else. Dọ́lt

(op) you have been infected, which is causing irritation in your gland(prostatitis). So you are suffering from haematospermia. Please, go see a doctor.

Mind you, don't bring complaints to Nairaland again to avoid senseless comments like this, so that you won't commit suicide.

Adios!

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 13, 2015
Try impregnate person fess. I think u nw ve alien sperm

12 Likes

Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by kingsilly(m): 9:34pm On Dec 13, 2015
SORRY IS YOUR NAME

4 Likes

Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by jaygem(m): 9:34pm On Dec 13, 2015
Oh no! shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 13, 2015
Where is laasticlala? The fake moniker, this needs your response urgently

1 Like

Re: My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? by efemty001: 9:34pm On Dec 13, 2015
End Time Symptoms

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Saved An Accident Victim's Life And I'm Proud Of It / What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? / Managing Menstrual Pains Without Drugs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.