Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

What Would You Do If This Happens To You On Your Wedding Day? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / What Would You Do If This Happens To You On Your Wedding Day? (56635 Views)

Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) / Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) / The Face Of A Groom Kissing A Bride On Their Wedding Day Causes Confusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If This Happens To You On Your Wedding Day? by bolajioginni: 8:10pm On Dec 13, 2015
What would you do?

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Would You Do If This Happens To You On Your Wedding Day? by obiorathesubtle: 8:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
Get angry
Re: What Would You Do If This Happens To You On Your Wedding Day? by iceberylin(m): 8:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
SUE food outta Em angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If This Happens To You On Your Wedding Day? by sanbells(f): 8:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
We change venue for reception na.... Enter one fast food n order for every body.. Buh God go punish dah caterer

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Would You Do If This Happens To You On Your Wedding Day? by Adasun(m): 8:18pm On Dec 13, 2015
U must be joking right?

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If This Happens To You On Your Wedding Day? by Flashh: 8:20pm On Dec 13, 2015
Lalasticlala, please shift this to joke section.

Na which kind joke be this? angry

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Would You Do If This Happens To You On Your Wedding Day? by ambrosedmax(m): 8:21pm On Dec 13, 2015
Kill that end time caterer

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If This Happens To You On Your Wedding Day? by leshluap(m): 8:27pm On Dec 13, 2015
Na die the caterer dey o........na to tell am say na next week b d party... tell am to double all preparations.(say I go pay am in ful wen he delivers) ...den if he brings d food, I go tell am say na lst week........maimwhile I go use drinks finish my guest, n quickly arrange nice "asun" for dem.........

20 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If This Happens To You On Your Wedding Day? by Oladimejy(m): 8:34pm On Dec 13, 2015
Well...no cause for alarm... i will just buy GARRI AND SUGAR make everybody drink

14 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If This Happens To You On Your Wedding Day? by deewhone(f): 8:52pm On Dec 13, 2015
I can't assume, cuz its not possible

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Would You Do If This Happens To You On Your Wedding Day? by osemoses1234(m): 8:59pm On Dec 13, 2015
Nah talk b dat one...

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If This Happens To You On Your Wedding Day? by Burntcoal(f): 9:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
e no fit hapn 4 naija, na since thursday we don dey feed our guest. so aw fud no go dey on wedin day. wetyn dem go say hapn 2 pastor,usher and choir cooler 4 d church service. even d sturborn ones go wait til monday.

team owanbe

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Would You Do If This Happens To You On Your Wedding Day? by yungryce: 10:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
round up all d gala n lacasera in d country or better still, give an ade resetting slap to d caterer dat will go n affect d karishika frm d caterers village

5 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If This Happens To You On Your Wedding Day? by allyon(m): 10:46pm On Dec 13, 2015
Speechless. I for cry small

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If This Happens To You On Your Wedding Day? by Adonis3: 11:01pm On Dec 13, 2015
That's why I strangle for a living

It's [size=14pt]ADONIS3[/size] baby... grin

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If This Happens To You On Your Wedding Day? by flokii: 11:42pm On Dec 13, 2015
@OP I will jejely remove my suit/coat make e no go rough grin

come excuse mysef for some minutes...

pack some boys including groomsmen go beat d hell out of him/her

o ma dawo pada... o di dandan

7 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If This Happens To You On Your Wedding Day? by ggrin(f): 11:47pm On Dec 13, 2015
End time caterer angryundecided
Re: What Would You Do If This Happens To You On Your Wedding Day? by Arian11(m): 12:21am On Dec 14, 2015
if that kind of things must happen the wedding must be on April 1st!!!

5 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If This Happens To You On Your Wedding Day? by porrigeyam(m): 1:29am On Dec 14, 2015
grin grin angry

We Yoruba's start cooking 2days to the wedding our wedding has....
.quarter final
.semi final
.final(Saturday) grin cheesy

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Would You Do If This Happens To You On Your Wedding Day? by olayinex(m): 2:01am On Dec 14, 2015
dat meanz the catering service is having a spiritual problem

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If This Happens To You On Your Wedding Day? by SeXistBaStaRd(m): 2:46am On Dec 14, 2015
Carry my Bride to the room and give her a lifetime Fvck of her life, Then treat her to a Wendy's Restaurant.

I actually could give 3 fvcks about the guest, those that matter to me would rather hang out low key in a strip club(Grooms men) wink and I'm sure my Family have eaten al there is to eat in this world. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If This Happens To You On Your Wedding Day? by richiella(f): 3:56am On Dec 14, 2015
hmmmmm
Re: What Would You Do If This Happens To You On Your Wedding Day? by Nobody: 5:46am On Dec 14, 2015
I don't wanna imagine cox d imagination is killing me self

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If This Happens To You On Your Wedding Day? by HomieQuan(m): 6:21am On Dec 14, 2015
endtime wahala

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If This Happens To You On Your Wedding Day? by afa3joy: 6:51am On Dec 14, 2015
Adasun:
U must be joking right?
Re: What Would You Do If This Happens To You On Your Wedding Day? by kiddkash(m): 8:49am On Dec 14, 2015
the caterer is fired already

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If This Happens To You On Your Wedding Day? by feran15(m): 9:13am On Dec 14, 2015
somebody will just die

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If This Happens To You On Your Wedding Day? by Engineer123(m): 9:17am On Dec 14, 2015
Hmmm! Is only the devil(Satan) that know what will happen. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If This Happens To You On Your Wedding Day? by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 14, 2015
sanbells:
We change venue for reception na.... Enter one fast food n order for every body.. Buh God go punish dah caterer
Hahahahahaha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If This Happens To You On Your Wedding Day? by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 14, 2015
kiddkash:
the caterer is fired already
Between U and the caterer whom do you think is more Fired..?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If This Happens To You On Your Wedding Day? by Cholls(m): 9:27am On Dec 14, 2015
sanbells:
my sister good idea.

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If This Happens To You On Your Wedding Day? by TopeQs: 10:02am On Dec 14, 2015
I dey come
**modified**

I'll just hold a very brief meeting with the caterer, then we'll discuss how he/she wants his funeral cos during the meeting, I'll just tell him he's dead..........undecided

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hilarious Things Young Rich Guys Do When They Meet At Event / Inauguration Invitation Card, Very Scarce And Expensive (photos) / A Nigerian Chef Celebrates Birthday With 'Indomie Carton' Cake (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.