Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

How To Convert Mtn Airtime To Cash Using Zoranga.com - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Convert Mtn Airtime To Cash Using Zoranga.com (11668 Views)

You Can Now Convert Airtime To Cash Using Zoranga / How To Use Your National Identity Card To Cash Out From Any ATM Worldwide / Is Zoranga.com Legit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Convert Mtn Airtime To Cash Using Zoranga.com by JIMMYWAT(m): 1:42am On Dec 14, 2015
Guys note this will save u money for the those who spend on their girl friend you can convert that airtime to cash and transfer it to any bank in Nigeria note the site is connected to interswitch

Kindly register account in http://WWW.ZORANGA.COM

Creat four digits pin u will use when u want to transfer to bank

If u want to deposit login to your account and go to deposit click deposit using airtime

Put the card pin and click click deposit and with 5min it will reflect in your main balance how much u deposited

Note u can buy airtime with the money you deposit too
If the money you deposit I mean your account is more than 1000 you can now transfer it to your bank

For transfer login to your account and goto transfer chose transfer to another bank put your

Bank name
Account number
Chose your bank
Put your for digit pin
Click transfer
With 5min u will get alert

Note this not Fraud some will say is fraud
So I hope it make front page for university students to help them save

NOTE SOME PEOPLE CHARGE MONEY FOR THIS AM SHARING IT FREE

Abeg I need front page
Cheak screenshot below

1 Share

Re: How To Convert Mtn Airtime To Cash Using Zoranga.com by JIMMYWAT(m): 1:51am On Dec 14, 2015
More

1 Share

Re: How To Convert Mtn Airtime To Cash Using Zoranga.com by JIMMYWAT(m): 1:53am On Dec 14, 2015
Statements of accounts

Re: How To Convert Mtn Airtime To Cash Using Zoranga.com by JIMMYWAT(m): 1:55am On Dec 14, 2015
More on account statement deposit only

Re: How To Convert Mtn Airtime To Cash Using Zoranga.com by akaybee(m): 8:50pm On May 26, 2016
i think this a scam becus i send credit to my zora acct just for a trier but to get it bk to my bank acct is problem since yesterday have nt seen any transaction.
Re: How To Convert Mtn Airtime To Cash Using Zoranga.com by rezzy: 5:30am On May 28, 2016
akaybee:
i think this a scam becus i send credit to my zora acct just for a trier but to get it bk to my bank acct is problem since yesterday have nt seen any transaction.

It takes days
Re: How To Convert Mtn Airtime To Cash Using Zoranga.com by Ologunsunny: 10:21am On May 28, 2016
Can I save the money I have already load on my mtn line
Re: How To Convert Mtn Airtime To Cash Using Zoranga.com by Alubane: 8:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
This Zoranga.com are just so Shameless!!!I loaded 1K on my account and they deducted 20% as they had said,my account read 800 naira.I logged out and tried logging in again.All to no avail.A page just appeared that I should update my account.I could highlight all the Icons except that of age,how can u type on what u cant highlight?When u fill all the informations and want to update as asked,it keeps insisting you fill in your date of birth which cant be highlighted.I called their help line once and they said they'll sort the problem out and get back to me.Up until now they havent.I tried calln them severally they are no longer answer my call.)nt an Email got no reply,sent a text go no reply.Now I concur with akaybee.Beware this Zoranga.com its a big scam!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Convert Mtn Airtime To Cash Using Zoranga.com by Eecho(m): 2:30pm On Apr 02, 2018
Scam is the best name for that site...Nobody should waste credit on that site

1 Like

Re: How To Convert Mtn Airtime To Cash Using Zoranga.com by Dollabiz: 2:41pm On Apr 02, 2018
ok
Re: How To Convert Mtn Airtime To Cash Using Zoranga.com by seagulsntrawler: 3:58am On Oct 08, 2022
The guy behind Zoranga is a fraudster. Please don't do business with them. I had a very nasty experience with them last year and lost #4000 as a result.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

9 Nigerian Banks Make Top 1000 World Banks Ranking / Nigeria-china Currency Swap, Commendable, But Requires Caution -NANTS / Mitsubishi And Under 40 CEOs Set To Launch "Drive Your Ambition 2"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.