Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Can You Trust Your Bf To The Extent Of Playing Like This...????? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Trust Your Bf To The Extent Of Playing Like This...????? (7818 Views)

What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? / Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To The Extent Of Playing Like This? [photo] / Ladies!! Can You Trust Ur Bf To This Extent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Trust Your Bf To The Extent Of Playing Like This...????? by 360ng: 11:52am On Dec 14, 2015
Can you trust your bf to the extent of playing like this... ?

Yes or No

1 Share

Re: Can You Trust Your Bf To The Extent Of Playing Like This...????? by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 14, 2015
Thats why i'm going to hold him tight because i trust him should incase he drops me,we both going down tongue

15 Likes

Re: Can You Trust Your Bf To The Extent Of Playing Like This...????? by Michellla(f): 11:54am On Dec 14, 2015
the pic is photoshopped though.
there's actually a ground below them.

6 Likes

Re: Can You Trust Your Bf To The Extent Of Playing Like This...????? by iceberylin(m): 11:54am On Dec 14, 2015
Me being the Bf wont dare...

2 Likes

Re: Can You Trust Your Bf To The Extent Of Playing Like This...????? by Cholls(m): 11:55am On Dec 14, 2015
My sister kashybaby do you?
Re: Can You Trust Your Bf To The Extent Of Playing Like This...????? by agarawu23(m): 12:04pm On Dec 14, 2015
Erekere
Re: Can You Trust Your Bf To The Extent Of Playing Like This...????? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 14, 2015
Cholls:
My sister kashybaby do you?

Nawa ooo...u know bruh I don't have a bf tongue but if ever I will have & he played like this, I'll make sure we gone fall together... grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Trust Your Bf To The Extent Of Playing Like This...????? by osaslord500(m): 12:15pm On Dec 14, 2015
Michellla:
the pic is photoshopped though.
there's actually a ground below them.

Itz not Photoshoped, it's real, that rock is a place for amazing pics, located in Brazil
Re: Can You Trust Your Bf To The Extent Of Playing Like This...????? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 14, 2015
Am too young to diesadsadsad
Re: Can You Trust Your Bf To The Extent Of Playing Like This...????? by Twaci(f): 12:23pm On Dec 14, 2015
Only if i will be the one to carry him sad
Re: Can You Trust Your Bf To The Extent Of Playing Like This...????? by lurlah2014(f): 12:28pm On Dec 14, 2015
This two bizarre people
Re: Can You Trust Your Bf To The Extent Of Playing Like This...????? by Khd95(m): 12:36pm On Dec 14, 2015
End time play,this is suicidal biko
Re: Can You Trust Your Bf To The Extent Of Playing Like This...????? by Khd95(m): 12:38pm On Dec 14, 2015
Twaci:
Only if i will be the one to carry him sad

u nor scared of heightgringrin

gud noon ma
Re: Can You Trust Your Bf To The Extent Of Playing Like This...????? by Michellla(f): 12:53pm On Dec 14, 2015
osaslord500:

Itz not Photoshoped, it's real, that rock is a place for amazing pics, located in Brazil
i have the actual picture.....

4 Likes

Re: Can You Trust Your Bf To The Extent Of Playing Like This...????? by Twaci(f): 1:17pm On Dec 14, 2015
Khd95:

u nor scared of heightgringrin

gud noon ma
Egbon mi cheesy

Bawo ni?
Re: Can You Trust Your Bf To The Extent Of Playing Like This...????? by calculator123(m): 1:18pm On Dec 14, 2015
hmm.adonbilivit
Re: Can You Trust Your Bf To The Extent Of Playing Like This...????? by Pheals(f): 1:20pm On Dec 14, 2015
But some one as upload this before and ask the same pic

2 Likes

Re: Can You Trust Your Bf To The Extent Of Playing Like This...????? by drizslim(m): 1:50pm On Dec 14, 2015
when I fall inlove I take my brain with me tongue
Re: Can You Trust Your Bf To The Extent Of Playing Like This...????? by Khd95(m): 2:14pm On Dec 14, 2015
Twaci:
Egbon mi cheesy

Bawo ni?
adupe ma8)

whats up with ur digits,cant reach u.

Been long i heard ur tiny captivating voicegrincheesy
Re: Can You Trust Your Bf To The Extent Of Playing Like This...????? by musafat(f): 2:26pm On Dec 14, 2015
Yupp so far I hold him tight shld incase we fall togeda
Re: Can You Trust Your Bf To The Extent Of Playing Like This...????? by Cholls(m): 2:50pm On Dec 14, 2015
KashyBaby:

Nawa ooo...u know bruh I don't have a bf tongue but if ever I will have & he played like this, I'll make sure we gone fall together... grin grin grin grin
my sister haha! Kashybaby to bad!
Re: Can You Trust Your Bf To The Extent Of Playing Like This...????? by TopeQs: 2:56pm On Dec 14, 2015
drizslim:
when I fall inlove I take my brain with me tongue

thanks bro........I'll make sure I do the same....
Re: Can You Trust Your Bf To The Extent Of Playing Like This...????? by fulfillbill(m): 2:57pm On Dec 14, 2015
If that pic is real then their relationship is going down down down
Re: Can You Trust Your Bf To The Extent Of Playing Like This...????? by susrite(m): 3:43pm On Dec 14, 2015
osaslord500:

dude, it's even a poor photoshop job. If it's real, you'd see where shadows will fall. Looking at the right arm of the lady, you'd know that there's a wall that gave the look a darkish and shadowy one. Mind you, am a graphics designer
Re: Can You Trust Your Bf To The Extent Of Playing Like This...????? by princealexndre(m): 4:19pm On Dec 14, 2015
what am i looking for in the first place ....if she suggest we go there i'll tell her... "bae can we do this another day i a little bit tipsy grin ....if she insist...can we call this relationship off
Re: Can You Trust Your Bf To The Extent Of Playing Like This...????? by Karleb(m): 6:25pm On Dec 14, 2015
susrite:
dude, it's even a poor photoshop job. If it's real, you'd see where shadows will fall. Looking at the right arm of the lady, you'd know that there's a wall that gave the look a darkish and shadowy one. Mind you, am a graphics designer

Your eyes shall never fail you!

It's like you're just in sync with my thoughts.
Re: Can You Trust Your Bf To The Extent Of Playing Like This...????? by Otunba4eva: 7:19pm On Dec 14, 2015
What kind of crazy play is this, what if he make a mistake and his hand slip off you? Remember he is not the almighty.
Re: Can You Trust Your Bf To The Extent Of Playing Like This...????? by MrKong: 7:26pm On Dec 14, 2015
Which kind rough play be this? angry
Re: Can You Trust Your Bf To The Extent Of Playing Like This...????? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 14, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Am too young to diesadsadsad
Funny!
Trust me 100% I won't let you down! I mean it jolllyjoy, I love you.
Re: Can You Trust Your Bf To The Extent Of Playing Like This...????? by ODUBEZE: 7:55pm On Dec 14, 2015
sickstars:
Thats why i'm going to hold him tight because i trust him should incase he drops me,we both going down tongue
He has nothing to lose, life fit don tire am!
Re: Can You Trust Your Bf To The Extent Of Playing Like This...????? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 14, 2015
ODUBEZE:

He has nothing to lose, life fit don tire am!
Lol smiley
Re: Can You Trust Your Bf To The Extent Of Playing Like This...????? by DharmyYinks: 8:00pm On Dec 14, 2015
susrite:
Take a look at d shadow btw d guy's leg(calf). Look at his feet also..d shadow is on d edge of d rock.

If u re nt yet satisfied... take a look at d guys right shoulder...just under his face around his neck...you see d shadow yet? Good!

Consider d posture of d lady, d way she stretched her legs. If she was standing, her legs can't be dt way. D only thing dat can mak her stretch dat way is if she is being suspended in air. Which is d actual occurrence.

You can also check d ground level. Compare d height of where d guy is standing to wer d girl is. Seen it? Yh..I tot so too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Why?,why Are Nairaland Gals So Ugly,maka Why?(photo) / How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. / TRENDING!!! Nigerian Girl Buys New Car For Her Boyfriend(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.