Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,855 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Do You Think Post Jamb Is Relevant? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Think Post Jamb Is Relevant? (1000 Views)

Which Exam Is Relevant To Study Mechanical Eng. In Abroad, Like GRE, GMAT, SAT / Registration For University Of Ilorin Post Jamb Is Out / Lasu Post-jamb Is Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think Post Jamb Is Relevant? by waddup: 6:02pm On Oct 20, 2006
Hello fellas,

what do you think about this post jamb stuff, because i have come to the conclusion that it does not serve the method for which it was setup for if skool like Unilorin could be asking the candidate to be writing their O level result, well like they said "screening exercise" maybe their aim is just to cut down the number of candidate that applied, well all been the same post jamb is not solving half of the problem.
Re: Do You Think Post Jamb Is Relevant? by pretty4me: 8:33am On May 15, 2008
POST JAMB OR SCREENING TEST OR WHATEVER IS IRRELEVANT[color=#990000][/color] It even worsen the formal method of admission, as far as i'm concerned.

(1) (Reply)

. / Uniport 2009/2010 Admission List Out / Waec Nov/dec Scratch Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.