Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,729 members, 7,806,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

This Is What Someone Begging For Money In The Church Through Whatsapp got (pix) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Is What Someone Begging For Money In The Church Through Whatsapp got (pix) (63158 Views)

Between Betty Irabor And A Boy Begging At Onikan, Lagos (Photo) / Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) / Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What Someone Begging For Money In The Church Through Whatsapp got (pix) by dj187: 4:44pm On Dec 14, 2015
philfrey08:
Financially Blind..............

I shall not be financially handicapped in Jesus name!!! AMen!!
Amen!
Re: This Is What Someone Begging For Money In The Church Through Whatsapp got (pix) by 4reala(m): 4:45pm On Dec 14, 2015
philfrey08:

AMEN. In Jesus Name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What Someone Begging For Money In The Church Through Whatsapp got (pix) by jaytee01(m): 4:46pm On Dec 14, 2015
irunooboo:
Christianity in this part of the world is a fraud. Check out the world's most cheerful philanthropists who are either atheists or Buddhists and tell me which of these so called Nigerian churches can match them in charity. The fraudulent churches we have here will make billions in tithes and offerings and start donating AKUBE shoes and 4kg rice to widows on camera while their gullible followers keeps hailing themundecided Their pastors ride porsche and jets while their follower's enjoyment is in heaven grin Mark zukerberg an athest just pledge to donate 90 percent of Facebook shares valued at $45Billion to charity just to celebrate his new born daughter. I dare any of these churches to declare tuition free in any of their schools for just one session. Bunch of thieves called pastors angry
Supported!
Re: This Is What Someone Begging For Money In The Church Through Whatsapp got (pix) by harvesto4u: 4:51pm On Dec 14, 2015
Hahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[s][/s]
Re: This Is What Someone Begging For Money In The Church Through Whatsapp got (pix) by HANSEEL(m): 4:52pm On Dec 14, 2015
Teempakguy:
Imagine what these people dey put for fp.
you they mind them? The only thing the sabi na to ban.
Re: This Is What Someone Begging For Money In The Church Through Whatsapp got (pix) by jaytee01(m): 4:52pm On Dec 14, 2015
MRSPEAKER1:

hmmmm..... please i have some funny questions

1. which charity
2. what is the name of the charity organisation or organisations that it was donated too
3. 45billion dollar is not 45billion naira ooooo, so think again shocked shocked
4. who are the owners of this charity organisations and how can they manage 45,000,000,000$? to do what feed children? do they feed on gold and diamond? grin lipsrsealed undecided

pls pardon my ignorance, i just need some tiny enlightenment cry cry undecided

Yea, maybe you are really ignorant as you claimed , hence the implied doubt.

Have you not heard of the billions poured into Africa by charitable foundations funded by Bill and Melinda Gates, ex US president Carter etc?
Re: This Is What Someone Begging For Money In The Church Through Whatsapp got (pix) by IVORY2009(m): 5:03pm On Dec 14, 2015
irunooboo:
Christianity in this part of the world is a fraud. Check out the world's most cheerful philanthropists who are either atheists or Buddhists and tell me which of these so called Nigerian churches can match them in charity. The fraudulent churches we have here will make billions in tithes and offerings and start donating AKUBE shoes and 4kg rice to widows on camera while their gullible followers keeps hailing themundecided Their pastors ride porsche and jets while their follower's enjoyment is in heaven grin Mark zukerberg an athest just pledge to donate 90 percent of Facebook shares valued at $45Billion to charity just to celebrate his new born daughter. I dare any of these churches to declare tuition free in any of their schools for just one session. Bunch of thieves called pastors angry

Irunooboo/searching4lovee, you hv spoken well, I will want to agree with you...
Re: This Is What Someone Begging For Money In The Church Through Whatsapp got (pix) by HomesOfLife(m): 5:13pm On Dec 14, 2015
Toricktach:
Epic

PLS BEWARE OF THIS CHEAP FRAUDSTER. He's a scam!
Re: This Is What Someone Begging For Money In The Church Through Whatsapp got (pix) by ojnnaco(m): 5:55pm On Dec 14, 2015
Lolxxxxxx..... People are becoming funny everyday
Re: This Is What Someone Begging For Money In The Church Through Whatsapp got (pix) by Lucasbalo(m): 6:10pm On Dec 14, 2015
irunooboo:
You make sense on this one.
Re: This Is What Someone Begging For Money In The Church Through Whatsapp got (pix) by Louiscutedude(m): 6:13pm On Dec 14, 2015
philfrey08:
amen
Re: This Is What Someone Begging For Money In The Church Through Whatsapp got (pix) by juwoonn(m): 6:47pm On Dec 14, 2015
irunooboo:
What is d evidence, he was begging from a church?
This looks like begging from an individual.

E be like ur blood too hot on top dis matter...

Your monika sef...irunooboo...e be like u go like sexx gan
Re: This Is What Someone Begging For Money In The Church Through Whatsapp got (pix) by DOCTORDONE: 7:18pm On Dec 14, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: This Is What Someone Begging For Money In The Church Through Whatsapp got (pix) by roselynbas(f): 7:56pm On Dec 14, 2015
irunooboo:
Christianity in this part of the world is a fraud. Check out the world's most cheerful philanthropists who are either atheists or Buddhists and tell me which of these so called Nigerian churches can match them in charity. The fraudulent churches we have here will make billions in tithes and offerings and start donating AKUBE shoes and 4kg rice to widows on camera while their gullible followers keeps hailing themundecided Their pastors ride porsche and jets while their follower's enjoyment is in heaven grin Mark zukerberg an atheist just pledge to donate 90 percent of Facebook shares valued at $45Billion to charity just to celebrate his new born daughter. I dare any of these churches to declare tuition free in any of their schools for just one session. Bunch of thieves called pastors angry

you have decided for the church what they should do with their money.

So if they do not come out publicly to announce their charity concerns means they are not doing them right?

God is the owner of the church, let Him decide what needs to be done. As for you, how many poor people have fed, nor cloth, nor assisted in any way?

Are you exempted from performing charity works?
Re: This Is What Someone Begging For Money In The Church Through Whatsapp got (pix) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 14, 2015
irunooboo:
Christianity in this part of the world is a fraud. Check out the world's most cheerful philanthropists who are either atheists or Buddhists and tell me which of these so called Nigerian churches can match them in charity. The fraudulent churches we have here will make billions in tithes and offerings and start donating AKUBE shoes and 4kg rice to widows on camera while their gullible followers keeps hailing themundecided Their pastors ride porsche and jets while their follower's enjoyment is in heaven grin Mark zukerberg an atheist just pledge to donate 90 percent of Facebook shares valued at $45Billion to charity just to celebrate his new born daughter. I dare any of these churches to declare tuition free in any of their schools for just one session. Bunch of thieves called pastors angry

Guy don't envy those billionaire philantros, that's how they make money via stealing peoples stars in d name of charity,don't u see that the beneficiaries of these charity remain poor despite d billions they get. Ogwo ego people
Re: This Is What Someone Begging For Money In The Church Through Whatsapp got (pix) by Neverquit(f): 8:54pm On Dec 14, 2015
Thank you very much for this awesome response.

irunooboo:
Re: This Is What Someone Begging For Money In The Church Through Whatsapp got (pix) by icelord(m): 12:36am On Dec 15, 2015
kaeforum:

Guy don't envy those billionaire philantros, that's how they make money via stealing peoples stars in d name of charity,don't u see that the beneficiaries of these charity remain poor despite d billions they get. Ogwo ego people
this by far is d most stupid post I read on nairaland.. I tot pple dez dumb no llonger existed
Re: This Is What Someone Begging For Money In The Church Through Whatsapp got (pix) by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 15, 2015
icelord:
this by far is d most stupid post I read on nairaland.. I tot pple dez dumb no llonger existed

Its sad to know that we still have some idiots on this forum, all users have a right to express their views, u better do something about your manners and the way u respond to issues, idiota.
Re: This Is What Someone Begging For Money In The Church Through Whatsapp got (pix) by chekasforchekas: 12:47pm On Dec 15, 2015
Seun have succeeded by pushing all the baifrans that's keeping this forum alive, because APC government paid you abi, don't worry Dansuki will soon name you, look at rubbish tred.
Re: This Is What Someone Begging For Money In The Church Through Whatsapp got (pix) by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 16, 2015
Abeg i take GOD BEG U SEND ME UR NUM TALK DEY
irunooboo:
Christianity in this part of the world is a fraud. Check out the world's most cheerful philanthropists who are either atheists or Buddhists and tell me which of these so called Nigerian churches can match them in charity. The fraudulent churches we have here will make billions in tithes and offerings and start donating AKUBE shoes and 4kg rice to widows on camera while their gullible followers keeps hailing themundecided Their pastors ride porsche and jets while their follower's enjoyment is in heaven grin Mark zukerberg an atheist just pledge to donate over 90 percent of Facebook shares valued at $45Billion to charity just to celebrate his new born daughter. I dare any of these churches to declare tuition free in any of their schools for just one session. Bunch of thieves called pastors angry
Re: This Is What Someone Begging For Money In The Church Through Whatsapp got (pix) by pagorino(m): 3:57pm On Dec 24, 2015
sleazy5:

End Time Blindness
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) / Found This In Front Of My House. What Is It Called In Your Local Dialect?? / Photos Of Unlucky People Having A Very Bad Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.