Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Leicester Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 14th December 2015 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Leicester Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 14th December 2015 (56942 Views)

Barcelona Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 14th March 2018 / Manchester United Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 25th February 2018 / UEFA Champions League Draw On 14th December 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leicester Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 14th December 2015 by Chubhie: 6:33am On Dec 18, 2015
CaptPlanet:

If they start firing on all cylinders, esppp Hazard, then my dislike for him will grow more! I hope he leaves for Madrid by summer.

Besides Willian and Azpi, those other guys sold him out. They didn't even care about the fans, badge/club, just themselves.

I'm rooting for Pep. Roman can pull out all stops to get him, he has always wanted Pep
Pep is appetising. It would be fantastic watching chelsea play real attacking football. But looking at the man power already at city it seems plausible he goes for city than risk his CV with a disorientated unit as chelsea. Diego simione seems a perfect fit post mou era. Simione has the ability of getting the best out from his players.

I must say there are no longer small teams in EPL. With every team now defending with 10 bodies it will take something special to break. Apart from Willy and Azpi I felt the rest didn't give their all for reasons best known to them. I also feel Abramovic will do a great purge on most of the players come May if conditions did not improve magically after he sacked the best coach in their history for their sakes.

Hazard is over rated.

1 Like

Re: Leicester Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 14th December 2015 by CaptPlanet(m): 8:23am On Dec 18, 2015
Chubhie:
Pep is appetising. It would be fantastic watching chelsea play real attacking football. But looking at the man power already at city it seems plausible he goes for city than risk his CV with a disorientated unit as chelsea. Diego simione seems a perfect fit post mou era. Simione has the ability of getting the best out from his players.

I must say there are no longer small teams in EPL. With every team now defending with 10 bodies it will take something special to break. Apart from Willy and Azpi I felt the rest didn't give their all for reasons best known to them. I also feel Abramovic will do a great purge on most of the players come May if conditions did not improve magically after he sacked the best coach in their history for their sakes.

Hazard is over rated.

I agree totally! I still hope he signs Pep. I read somewhere, dailymail.co.uk I think, that Pep wants 10 signings for us if he'll take the reins and might effect it from afar. But even if he doesn't come, Simeoni won't be a bad choice either but u know his profile is still on the rise, do u think he'll want to risk his career on thsse disloyal bunch? Roman gives those players so much power, you don't sign a manager and interfere with the same job u entrusted him with.

My dislike for Hazard just hit the roof. I hope we sell him to Sheffield....Over rated P-O-S
Re: Leicester Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 14th December 2015 by Chubhie: 9:14am On Dec 18, 2015
CaptPlanet:

I agree totally! I still hope he signs Pep. I read somewhere, dailymail.co.uk I think, that Pep wants 10 signings for us if he'll take the reins and might effect it from afar. But even if he doesn't come, Simeoni won't be a bad choice either but u know his profile is still on the rise, do u think he'll want to risk his career on thsse disloyal bunch? Roman gives those players so much power, you don't sign a manager and interfere with the same job u entrusted him with.

My dislike for Hazard just hit the roof. I hope we sell him to Sheffield....Over rated P-O-S
I was a lil surprised with mou sacking cos I felt not even pep can wrath magic with this current squad. Mou felt betrayed cos he had every reason to make additions during the transfer window but decided to be more trusting and maintain a lean squad. I was thinking that come January he will buy his way out. I think some players read his moves and decided the best way to counter him was mutiny.

Pep demanding for 10 signings shows how he rates the current squad. My reason for simeoni was that he already has a way to get the best from costa. Costa seems a huge figure in the dressing room now and any manager he pledges allegiance to will naturally have all the big guys behind him.

Hazard may need to evolve his game cos those his dancing about looks stud!d atimes.

I want Mou to go back to madrid.
Re: Leicester Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 14th December 2015 by Juliaann(f): 10:47am On Dec 21, 2015
seaga:

Please Don't tell me you are Chelsea fan, because that would be so! so!! so!!! .....
nop I'm not smiley
Re: Leicester Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 14th December 2015 by A40(m): 5:48pm On Dec 21, 2015
Juliaann:
A40 I will text u later ok smiley
Did you get my mail. Can't read yours. Left you my contacts though
Re: Leicester Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 14th December 2015 by Juliaann(f): 7:55pm On Dec 21, 2015
A40:

Did you get my mail. Can't read yours. Left you my contacts though
oh yes I did and I have been trying to resend it but it's not working I dunno if u hv gotten it tho
Re: Leicester Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 14th December 2015 by A40(m): 8:05pm On Dec 21, 2015
Juliaann:
oh yes I did and I have been trying to resend it but it's not working I dunno if u hv gotten it tho
Received
Re: Leicester Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 14th December 2015 by seaga: 6:09am On Dec 26, 2015
Juliaann:
nop I'm not smiley

Thank God , never seen ........supporting that club smiley
Re: Leicester Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 14th December 2015 by Koolking(m): 5:15pm On Apr 18, 2016
write2obi:
leicester don't have the bench to push for a top four finish, i strongly believe they wouldn't be able to keep up.

Sir what is your take on Leicester City? With 4 games remaining to end EPL season, Leicester top the league table with 8 Points, would you still say they don't have the bench?
Re: Leicester Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 14th December 2015 by Koolking(m): 5:25pm On Apr 18, 2016
Johnnoah1st:
bro. Let me just with dis, do u knw leceister next 3fixture?, everton, liverpool, man city, and u tink dey wont drop point? u tink dey can enter d second half of d season with dis form? let wait and see

Sir, would you still say Leicester City can not win EPL with its current form? With 4 matches to end the season and topping the league table with 8 points, what is your absolute take on the team?
Re: Leicester Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 14th December 2015 by write2obi(m): 7:02pm On Apr 18, 2016
Koolking:

Sir what is your take on Leicester City? With 4 games remaining to end EPL season, Leicester top the league table with 8 Points, would you still say they don't have the bench?
If Leicester end up Epl champions (which is looking very likely now), i'll gladly eat my humble pie. They are not exceptionally talented team, they wouldn't keep you at the edge of your sit, but they know how to stay focused, and fight for every point of every game.
Tiri gbosa for them and Spurs, and of course for Chelsea who gave up their title without a fight grin grin grin grin
Re: Leicester Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 14th December 2015 by Koolking(m): 5:35pm On Apr 20, 2016
write2obi:

If Leicester end up Epl champions (which is looking very likely now), i'll gladly eat my humble pie. They are not exceptionally talented team, they wouldn't keep you at the edge of your sit, but they know how to stay focused, and fight for every point of every game.
Tiri gbosa for them and Spurs, and of course for Chelsea who gave up their title without a fight grin grin grin grin

I believed in Leicester after watching their 1st 5 matches beginning the season. I love it when underdogs topple the A+ plus teams. Reason I enjoy EPL more than any other league. This season gives more money to betting companies as game where more difficult to predict - each game springs a surprise. No fan would have predicted that Chelsea would be at 10th position after 33 games. Quite an interesting season

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

UEFA Europa League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona El Clasico (0 - 4) On 20th March 2022 / AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.