Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. (17056 Views)

Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real / 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists / When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by dalaman: 5:10pm On Dec 20, 2015
winner01:
If you do not desperately need me to share your worldview as you have falsely claimed, then look for an atheist section to share your crap.
This is a religion section.

I have already passe my message, nairaland does not belong to you, as such you can not dictate or tell others what to do here, if you don't like what is going on then go create your own forum.

Okay, ive heard the same bull from many other people.
Indirectly, you were created by nothing.
Great.

Again, your own making.

Accepted.
I suggest you keep mute till you can determine exactly what you believe

I won't.

Christians are people like Christ, we know the kind of life christ lived. And we try to be like Him.

Christ is the same as God, we also know what the people that conjured up the idea wrote about the God in the bible.

Any meaning you read to this is welcome and should be kept inside you.
But to you "allah is the supreme", why do you speak so much about Christ.undecided
Its clear for people to see who you are really combating.

My point was to show you that any body can make up anything, proving it is the main issue here. The people that made up the God idea you subscribe to are not the only ones that could make such ideas up, others have done it as well.

1 Like

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by donnffd(m): 6:26pm On Dec 20, 2015
winner01:
You spoke about evidence and now you claim its incomplete, I marvel at your ignorance.
I posted this elswere, ill just copy and repost it here:
"Maybe you should back your claims with evidence on the observation of abiogenesis happening in nature,
Or tell us if scientists have they been able to create a lifeform through controlled experiments.
Also tell us the probability of a single protein forming through purely natural processes and how acceptable it is based on the law of probability.
Finally, What is the minimum number of parts necessary for an autotrophic free living organism to live, and could these parts assemble by naturalistic means?" 

You don know something now, but you are very sure its not something else. That the height of close-mindedness, From all the nonsense i read from atheists on this forum daiky, I can state, Im yet to see one who is a better scientist than i am, in research or qualifications.
Such close minded people.

To sustain the belief that there is no God, atheism has to demonstrate infinite knowledge, which is tantamount to saying, "I have infinite knowledge that there is no being in existence with infinite knowledge" --Ravi Zacharias
I believe the big bang to be a response to God's command.
When i asked for evidence supporting the Big Bang, i meant an evidence that encompassess its cause.
Since to you, The big bang just happened, because it needed to happen from absolutely NOTHING[/B], even though you are trying hard to redefine something as nothing. Means Gerald Schroeder's analogy was too complex for you to understand.
The meme below is for you.

Hijacked!!!, Just the proof i expected.
I keep saying and you have shown evidently that science is being hijacked by atheists in a bid for you to stay relevant. Not only science, you also need religion to stay relevant and that why you cant do without talking about it.

[b]The CMB is not evidence that something came from nothing
. The aftermath of the big bang is not evidence that the big bang happened without a cause as the atheist believes.
Give an evidence that includes a cause.
What caused the big bang?, if you insist its nothing, then you can quit right here.
I believe in a cause, and that makes the difference between me and someone who believes in a nothing cause and still tries to associate such assertion with science.
Unfortunately for you, No scientific evidence opposes biblical facts.
Little wonder Sir William Herschel (1738-1822) said:
"All human discoveries seem to be made only for the purpose of confirming more & more strongly the truth contained in the Sacred Scriptures".
You are enough evidence of a deliberate supernatural finetuning. Quit asking this question, Ive not and wont try to prove the existence of God to you or anyone, its pointless and will only give you the relevance you dont deserve. If i wanted to prove to atheists that God exists, ill be on an atheist section and not a religion section. This thread was only meant to show a scientist's demonstration of the supernatural. The obsession of atheists with God and religion is quite funny.

Bam, you have finished work, just a simple question, if your God is all powerful and all present and all knowing and obviously the creator of the universe, why is it there are so many versions of him or her?,why is it that everyone is born into the right God?,why is it that your God behaves exactly how your culture is setup?,why all the confusion for one all powerful creator of the universe

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by donnffd(m): 6:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
winner01:

Give an evidence that includes a cause.
What caused the big bang?, if you insist its nothing, then you can quit right here.
I believe in a cause, and that makes the difference between me and someone who believes in a nothing cause and still tries to associate such assertion with science.

You say our claim of the universe sprouting from nothing is nonsensical but you want us to believe in an intelligence without a beginning or an end!

You believe the bible is the word of God but all it takes is a Muslim and he would deny that claim, so you can't even prove ur God existence to a believer in the supernatural now talkless of an evidence based intellectual... Pity

I believe the truth is objective, it has no different interpretations, it is what it is, if your God has many interpretations, than I am sorry,it is far from the truth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by winner01(m): 8:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
donnffd:

You say our claim of the universe sprouting from nothing is nonsensical but you want us to believe in an intelligence without a beginning or an end!
Which sounds more logical or rational.
Creation from nothing or creation from someone.
Be honest in your answers and you will find that atheism is built on stupid1ty.

donnffd:

You believe the bible is the word of God but all it takes is a Muslim and he would deny that claim, so you can't even prove ur God existence to a believer in the supernatural now talkless of an evidence based intellectual... Pity

I believe the truth is objective, it has no different interpretations, it is what it is, if your God has many interpretations, than I am sorry,it is far from the truth
Good itself has many interpretations, how much more a Supreme being.
Get out of your cage, Forces predated the universe, non physical forces, and act on the physical.

All you needed to do was to watch that simple clip before spewing crap.
Shows how "open-minded" you are.

Typical of a god-hater.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by winner01(m): 8:31pm On Dec 20, 2015
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:36pm On Dec 20, 2015
donnffd:

Long story for a simple question grin

1 Like

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by winner01(m): 8:39pm On Dec 20, 2015
donnffd:

Bam, you have finished work, just a simple question, if your God is all powerful and all present and all knowing and obviously the creator of the universe, why is it there are so many versions of him or her?,why is it that everyone is born into the right God?,why is it that your God behaves exactly how your culture is setup?,why all the confusion for one all powerful creator of the universe
If you were half as wise as you sound, you will know that the confusion lies with fallible humans.

Save your questions, i never took you serious.
You played dumb to my questions, its not like you got any reasonable answers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by winner01(m): 8:40pm On Dec 20, 2015
dalaman:

I have already passe my message, nairaland does not belong to you, as such you can not dictate or tell others what to do here, if you don't like what is going on then go create your own forum.

Again, your own making.

I won't.

Christ is the same as God, we also know what the people that conjured up the idea wrote about the God in the bible.

My point was to show you that any body can make up anything, proving it is the main issue here. The people that made up the God idea you subscribe to are not the only ones that could make such ideas up, others have done it as well.
Yawns!!!
Wake me up when you come up with something different.

2 Likes

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by dalaman: 8:45pm On Dec 20, 2015
winner01:
Yawns!!!
Wake me up when you come up with something different.

Wake me up when this God idea of yours decides to do things for himself instead of allowing failures and incompetent people like you to propagate his conflicting messages.

1 Like

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:50pm On Dec 20, 2015
donnffd:

Energy which science cannot explain fully is eternal I dont see you rejecting the concept .

The universe has a beginning and MUST have a cause . Only eternal consciousness and intelligence can give birth to material life

3 Likes

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
dalaman:

Wake me up when this God idea of yours decides to do things for himself instead of allowing failures and incompetent people like you to propagate his conflicting messages.

You'll be woken up for sure LITERALLY

1 Like

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by dalaman: 8:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

You'll be woken up for sure LITERALLY

According to the fiction you were indoctrinated with, right?

1 Like

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:58pm On Dec 20, 2015
dalaman:

According to the fiction you were indoctrinated with, right?

Have you said hi to your god void lately ? It might bring forth multiverses from nothing if you show care for it cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by Chizzled06(m): 9:12pm On Dec 20, 2015
Science cannot prove or disprove the existence of any divine being. Science and Religion are on two different paths.

The fallouts originate when Scientific breakthroughs reveal truths about the world that contradict religious doctrine and dogma, making Science a thorn in the flesh of organised religon since the days of Galileo.

Science doesn't make it impossible to believe in a God, it only makes it possible not to believe in a God.

3 Likes

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by winner01(m): 9:25pm On Dec 20, 2015
Chizzled06:
Science cannot prove or disprove the existence of any divine being. Science and Religion are on two different paths.

The fallouts originate when Scientific breakthroughs reveal truths about the world that contradict religious doctrine and dogma, making Science a thorn in the flesh of organised religon since the days of Galileo.

Science doesn't make it impossible to believe in a God, it only makes it possible not to believe in a God.
Science and Religion are not on different paths, its atheists that make it look as such.
Atheists employ science to remain valid when in reality, science has nothing to offer atheism.

No scientific findings discredits the Bible, instead it confirms the truths in the Bible.

Science make it difficult not to believe in God. An example is the scientist i referred to in this thread.
Try harder, science and atheism arnt synonymous.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:30pm On Dec 20, 2015
winner01:
Science and Religion are not on different paths, its atheists that make it look as such.
Atheists employ science to remain valid when in reality, science has nothing to offer atheism.

No scientific findings discredits the Bible, instead it confirms the truths in the Bible.

Science make it difficult not to believe in God. An example is the scientist i referred to in this thread.

Remain blessed for this comment

I've always reiterated that science has made me believe and appreciate God the more .
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by Chizzled06(m): 9:39pm On Dec 20, 2015
winner01:

Lol. If any divine revelation existed in form a text that agrees with Science, I would have come across it as a compulsory study material in my decade long study of the field. Sadly, there's no such thing.

You really think Science and Christian doctrine are compatible? Ever heard of Galileo?
"No Scientific Findings discredit the bible" stinks of ignorance soaked in arrogance. Read a book.

2 Likes

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by BETATRON(m): 9:42pm On Dec 20, 2015
Chizzled06:

lol...SCIENCE CANNOT PROVE the existence of a divine being..is it a scientific fact that the non-existence of prove equals the non-existence of the entity not proved?.

Science cannot disprove GOD..yeah right..so how does this conform with atheism?

Science and religion are on two separate paths..surprisingly there exists countless number of scientist who are thiests and have excelled in their various fields

1 Like

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by Chizzled06(m): 9:55pm On Dec 20, 2015
BETATRON:
lol...SCIENCE CANNOT PROVE the existence of a divine being..is it a scientific fact that the non-existence of prove equals the non-existence of the entity not proved?.

Science cannot disprove GOD..yeah right..so how does this conform with atheism?

Science and religion are on two separate paths..surprisingly there exists countless number of scientist who are thiests and have excelled in their various fields

The point of Science is to explain HOW everything works. It is not in it's realm to give an answer to WHY? That's the point of religion. This is what I mean by two different paths.

Scientists looking for the extra meaning to the 'Why are we all here' question usually turn to religion. But you'll find that scientists that believe in a God usually conceive a creator at the inception of the universe, who has had no further imput after the Laws of Nature were put in place.
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by CoolUsername: 9:58pm On Dec 20, 2015
This guy said the Big Bang was the 'beginning' of our universe? That's utter fu,cking bullsh!t he's passing off as science there. The Big Bang represents when the universe began to expand.
We don't know when the universe began or if it ever even began.

Also, he keeps making the weak creationist argument that everything must have a cause. So assuming a god caused the universe to exist then what caused that god to exist?

This is an obviously intelligent man suffering from cognitive dissonance here.

1 Like

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by BETATRON(m): 10:12pm On Dec 20, 2015
Chizzled06:

The point of Science is to explain HOW everything works. It is not in it's realm to give an answer to WHY? That's the point of religion. This is what I mean by two different paths.

Scientists looking for the extra meaning to the 'Why are we all here' question usually turn to religion. But you'll find that scientists that believe in a God usually conceive a creator at the inception of the universe, who has had no further imput after the Laws of Nature were put in place.
yeah..just like science doesn't teach ethics and religion does

That doesn't mean there is a disagreement btw science and religion....science for instance follows the concept of cause and effect and religion also does the only difference Is religion percieves the ultimate cause "God" but science hasn't cause this ultimate cause cannot be subject to empherism

2 Likes

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by dalaman: 10:30pm On Dec 20, 2015
winner01:

The way you guys tell lies with confidence, which scientific fact for example supports the claim that all humans descended from one man and one woman? I will like to see it. The genetic evidence backing such claim. Which scientific fact supports he idea that the earth was in existence before the sun and stars? Where can it be found? The scientific fact that supports the claim that plants were spoken into existence using the Hebrew language can be found where?

1 Like

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by winner01(m): 10:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
Chizzled06:

Lol. If any divine revelation existed in form a text that agrees with Science, I would have come across it as a compulsory study material in my decade long study of the field. Sadly, there's no such thing.

You really think Science and Christian doctrine are compatible? Ever heard of Galileo?
"No Scientific Findings discredit the bible" stinks of ignorance soaked in arrogance. Read a book.
if you werent so close minded, you'd have noticed that no scientific findings discredit the Bible.
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by winner01(m): 10:55pm On Dec 20, 2015
Chizzled06:

Mind telling us how science is related to atheism.
thanks.
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by winner01(m): 10:57pm On Dec 20, 2015
CoolUsername:
This guy said the Big Bang was the 'beginning' of our universe? That's utter fu,cking bullsh!t he's passing off as science there. The Big Bang represents when the universe began to expand.
We don't know when the universe began or if it ever even began.

Also, he keeps making the weak creationist argument that everything must have a cause. So assuming a god caused the universe to exist then what caused that god to exist?

This is an obviously intelligent man suffering from cognitive dissonance here.
Before you further make a fool of yourself , make sure you watch the clip.
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by winner01(m): 11:03pm On Dec 20, 2015
dalaman:

The way you guys tell lies with confidence, which scientific fact for example supports the claim that all humans descended from one man and one woman? I will like to see it. The genetic evidence backing such claim. Which scientific fact supports he idea that the earth was in existence before the sun and stars? Where can it be found? The scientific fact that supports the claim that plants were spoken into existence using the Hebrew language can be found where?
When you read, make use of your brains.

Give scientific findings that contradict the scriptures rather than asking what findings support the scriptures.
Im far beyond your pranks.

Sir William Herschel:
"All human discoveries seem to be made only for the purpose of confirming more & more strongly the truth contained in the Sacred Scriptures".

No valid discovery contradicts the scriptures, maybe only unfounded assumptions.
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by winner01(m): 11:10pm On Dec 20, 2015
Chizzled06:

But you'll find that scientists that believe in a God usually conceive a creator at the inception of the universe, who has had no further imput after the Laws of Nature were put in place.
This is a serious unsubstantiated claim.
You mind explaining the finetuning of the universe, if you answer is "random processes", dont even bother.
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:12pm On Dec 20, 2015
CoolUsername:

God is eternal
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by Chizzled06(m): 11:23pm On Dec 20, 2015
winner01:
Mind telling us how science is related to atheism.
thanks.

Whoever mentioned atheism?
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by BETATRON(m): 11:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
CoolUsername:

...infinite regression is impossible my brother..what we say is unintelligence and unconsciousness cannot be the cause of intelligence and grandeur.

Just as we cannot expect a 1mnt old to "by chance" draw the portrait of himself perfectly so also we don't expect beauty and intelligence to be the product of mere chance

Back to God not having a creator..as I have said "infinite regression is impossible because if we keep moving backward to find the creator of each creator there will be no creation

So our concept of God is one who is self existent,infinite knowledge,self dependent et.al

1 Like

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by Chizzled06(m): 11:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
winner01:
if you werent so close minded, you'd have noticed that no scientific findings discredit the Bible.

Are you being serious? Cosmology? Origin of species?

I don't want to start with any religious text because focusing on any would give it a hint of credence. Even Christians can't agree amongst themselves on which compilation is the authentic divine revelation.

1 Like

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by BETATRON(m): 11:30pm On Dec 20, 2015
CoolUsername:

...infinite regression is impossible my brother..what we say is unintelligence and unconsciousness cannot be the cause of intelligence and grandeur.

Just as we cannot expect a 1mnt old to "by chance" draw the portrait of himself perfectly so also we don't expect beauty and intelligence to be the product of mere chance

Back to God not having a creator..as I have said "infinite regression is impossible because if we keep moving backward to find the creator of each creator there will be no creation

So our concept of God is one who is self existent,infinite knowledge,self dependent et.al ..simply put #eternal#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Have The Bible Lost Its Value? Replaced With Tablets In Churches / Pope Benedict Announces Shocking conversion To Islam / If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.