Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:53 PM

My SU Neighbour Is Olosho - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My SU Neighbour Is Olosho (5223 Views)

Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday / Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband / My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My SU Neighbour Is Olosho by tayo60(f): 8:09pm On Dec 14, 2015
I would lik to advice men to pray very well to God to link u up with a godly woman as a partner. Some men think dt it is in our churches today dt they can see good and wiffy material ladies to marry as wives but it is no longer true nowadays. Some of des ladies appear to b sister Abigail in d church--no makeup, virgin hair, no trousers wearing, no earrings etc but dey are oloshos, pretenders. Ds my neighbour is a replica of mother Therrasa. When she moved in, she moved in with a man. After some months d guy left, den she picked another guy. She hardly slps in d house cos she spends most of d night in d guy's place.She dey satisfy d guy with her pussy well well. She is always bringing diff men to d house and she is d SU type with d attributes I listed above. And one innocent guy might av bn eyeing her for church. Men,do not let des ladies deceive you with their charades. Most of them are liers and pretender. SHINE YOUR EYES AND SHINE THEM WELL WELL.

1 Like

Re: My SU Neighbour Is Olosho by Mskrisx(f): 8:15pm On Dec 14, 2015
Tayo honey please don't discuss another woman's privacy online again ok? smiley....don't worry about the MEN they know how to go about their needs.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: My SU Neighbour Is Olosho by Cholls(m): 8:19pm On Dec 14, 2015
My sister and you are woman?!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My SU Neighbour Is Olosho by Alexk2(m): 8:22pm On Dec 14, 2015
There is always a Judas in every 12!....That she represent a bad example doesnt mean there isnt good and genuine once out there. We all represent the consequence of our action/character. You too can make a difference and be the good example for others looking up to you!

As for me ooo, "it she isnt the best, she cant be mine!"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My SU Neighbour Is Olosho by JustHere2Observ(f): 2:01am On Dec 15, 2015
This whole story doesn't sound like a warning to guys...sounds more like a jealous girl who can't get laid.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My SU Neighbour Is Olosho by Nobody: 4:23am On Dec 15, 2015
How is the lady business yours?

9 Likes

Re: My SU Neighbour Is Olosho by DrObum(m): 5:51am On Dec 15, 2015
And you carry her matter for head like headtie!

When would our society have adults that mind their own business undecided

9 Likes

Re: My SU Neighbour Is Olosho by ifyalways(f): 6:33am On Dec 15, 2015
But why are you this pained @ OP?

She collect ya BF or crush ?

17 Likes

Re: My SU Neighbour Is Olosho by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 15, 2015
OP i observed the same too. Especially in my school. I like the courage you show in speaking the truth. Pretense is every where, fakeness abounds.

5 Likes

Re: My SU Neighbour Is Olosho by Chidoks(f): 2:21pm On Dec 15, 2015
JustHere2Observ:
This whole story doesn't sound like a warning to guys...sounds more like a jealous girl who can't get laid.
Imagine someone else picking and discarding what you can't pick despite several honest attempts!

1 Like

Re: My SU Neighbour Is Olosho by tpiar: 2:36pm On Dec 15, 2015
I have seen somebody with no earring, hair extension or makeup and wearing long skirt and long sleeve, downing a glass of johnny walker ( i dont know what they called the special cocktail she ordered) but I did not make a thread about it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My SU Neighbour Is Olosho by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 15, 2015
OP, you sound pained.
Na yo' life? & why are you not worried about guys that sleep with her?.

2 Likes

Re: My SU Neighbour Is Olosho by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 15, 2015
so pained dis is coming from a fellow lady...op u are a shame...discussing ur fellow woman like dis online...u are a shame!..if it was from a guy its understand. but from a lady..shame on u!!.....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My SU Neighbour Is Olosho by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 15, 2015
The reetards on nairaland are amusing. So, because she's a woman she can't advise us? Meanwhile, if this Op's neighbour is your potential sister-in-law you would appreciate this info o. Bloody whoring gang. Dem burst una business una begin vex. Tayo60, keep up with the good work jare. Nothing to be shameful about. Don't let oloshos shame you into silence.

16 Likes

Re: My SU Neighbour Is Olosho by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 15, 2015
Thank you jare... God go bless you for your advice

1 Like

Re: My SU Neighbour Is Olosho by lilmax(m): 7:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
Okay grin

Mind your buisness crew don show cheesy

Just open a thread about a man sleeping around and see if they would bring up the mind your buisness line

This section is now disgusting,smh

3 Likes

Re: My SU Neighbour Is Olosho by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 15, 2015
Op. u try jare. Dont mind dos insults dos ppl have been saying perharps they are into d business of changing man like wrapper. grin

2 Likes

Re: My SU Neighbour Is Olosho by Nobody: 3:15am On Dec 16, 2015
zaragal:
so pained dis is coming from a fellow lady...op u are a shame...discussing ur fellow woman like dis online...u are a shame!..if it was from a guy its understand. but from a lady..shame on u!!.....
shame on ur GRAMMAR..wud have overlooked this.,then i saw ur moniker,then i knew it was that biitch.,that very biitch..plus is that the best advice u can give to a girl for being truthful? Dumb biitch..
Re: My SU Neighbour Is Olosho by Nobody: 3:21am On Dec 16, 2015
OP thanks for the advice jare..u never can tell with these churchy girls nowadays..u SMART..(in my dj khaled voice)
Re: My SU Neighbour Is Olosho by SAMBARRY: 4:12am On Dec 16, 2015
Elejo wewe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My SU Neighbour Is Olosho by SAMBARRY: 4:13am On Dec 16, 2015
lilmax:
Okay grin

Mind your buisness crew don show cheesy

Just open a thread about a man sleeping around and see if they would bring up the mind your buisness line

This section is now disgusting,smh
then why are you still in the section if it's disgusting. Abeg practice what you preach or stfu

You can also make the world a better place by using This

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My SU Neighbour Is Olosho by SAMBARRY: 4:16am On Dec 16, 2015
grin grin
JustHere2Observ:
Re: My SU Neighbour Is Olosho by SAMBARRY: 4:17am On Dec 16, 2015
grin grin grin
zaragal:
Re: My SU Neighbour Is Olosho by SAMBARRY: 4:18am On Dec 16, 2015
Timbuktou:
The reetards on nairaland are amusing. So, because she's a woman she can't advise us? Meanwhile, if this Op's neighbour is your potential sister-in-law you would appreciate this info o. Bloody whoring gang. Dem burst una business una begin vex. Tayo60, keep up with the good work jare. Nothing to be shameful about. Don't let oloshos shame you into silence.
aridin maleleyi sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My SU Neighbour Is Olosho by smileysmiles(f): 4:39am On Dec 16, 2015
Mskrisx:
Tayo honey please don't discuss another woman's privacy online again ok? smiley....don't worry about the MEN they know how to go about their needs.

May God bless you madam. You will not see akoba in your life. The person that is spying on you for evil will not succeed in Jesus Name.

It's amazing when girls do this shi to eachother

1 Like

Re: My SU Neighbour Is Olosho by femi4: 5:20am On Dec 16, 2015
smileysmiles:

May God bless you madam. You will not see akoba in your life. The person that is spying on you for evil will not succeed in Jesus Name.

It's amazing when girls do this shi to eachother
birds of a feather

2 Likes

Re: My SU Neighbour Is Olosho by smileysmiles(f): 6:26am On Dec 16, 2015
femi4:
birds of a feather

Pele Mr Frog of a kind.

So not. Sleeping in ur house is proof that you are having sex every night?

Did she hear them having sex ? So because she dresses the way she wants she is pretending? Did the "SU" preach to OP? Abi how does she know she's an SU .For all you know the lady is only wearing what she can afford. The person "warning" is she holy? Madam who is without sin.

You that you are quoting, you have never had sex abi u have had sex with only one person in your entire life?

Yeye dey smell.

10 Likes

Re: My SU Neighbour Is Olosho by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 16, 2015
markkaycee:
shame on ur GRAMMAR..wud have overlooked this.,then i saw ur moniker,then i knew it was that biitch.,that very biitch..plus is that the best advice u can give to a girl for being truthful? Dumb biitch..

Lol.....poor child....so sorrowful....jst kill urself if it hurts so much

2 Likes

Re: My SU Neighbour Is Olosho by Mskrisx(f): 7:17am On Dec 16, 2015
[ quote author=smileysmiles post=41043905]

It's amazing when girls do this shi to eachother [/quote]

Boo welcome and merry x-mas in advance.

2 Likes

Re: My SU Neighbour Is Olosho by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 16, 2015
SAMBARRY:
aridin maleleyi sha

Asínwín.
Re: My SU Neighbour Is Olosho by femi4: 8:34am On Dec 16, 2015
smileysmiles:

Pele Mr Frog of a kind.

So not. Sleeping in ur house is proof that you are having sex every night?

Did she hear them having sex ? So because she dresses the way she wants she is pretending? Did the "SU" preach to OP? Abi how does she know she's an SU .For all you know the lady is only wearing what she can afford. The person "warning" is she holy? Madam who is without sin.

You that you are quoting, you have never had sex abi u have had sex with only one person in your entire life?

Yeye dey smell.
Not everybody is a dog like you. Don't use your low standard life to judge others.

The OP doesn't have to be holy to condemn deception. There is no right way of doing wrong thing.

Its one thing for you to be wrong, its another thing to acknowledged the fact that you are wrong.

Ode! you asked for proof, Are you blind to these:When she moved in, she moved in with a man. After some months d guy left, den she picked another guy. and

She is always bringing diff men to d house

What do you think she is doing with different kind of men every night? Oh! vigil and perhaps sharing the scriptures.

5 Likes

Re: My SU Neighbour Is Olosho by Mutaino7(m): 8:39am On Dec 16, 2015
femi4:
Not everybody is a dog like you. Don't use your low standard life to judge others.

The OP doesn't have to be holy to condemn deception. There is no right way of doing wrong thing.

Its one thing for you to be wrong, its another thing to acknowledged the fact that you are wrong.

Ode! you asked for proof, Are you blind to these:When she moved in, she moved in with a man. After some months d guy left, den she picked another guy.

hat do you think she is doing with different kind of men every night? Oh! vigil and perhaps sharing the scriptures.
yeh mogbe!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

R / My Whole Body Aches After............... / smiley :-)))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.